♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Suggerhoney 36 + 3 today! I had an appointment earlier this week and baby was estimated at 3 kg, head down, and very low. In the evenings I can feel she’s pushing down on my cervix, but I’m not dilated at all yet. I’m on my maternity leave now.

Hoping to keep her in until due date since our kitchen renovation ended up taking waaaay longer than anticipated. Long story short we arranged to have the flooring redone, took out the entire kitchen, floors, walls, etc. only for the guys that were supposed to do the floor to cancel! In the end we spent weeks trying to find someone to do the floor. It’s finally done so the renovation can move on, but we wasted a lot of time and money since we had to eat out or order in all those weeks.

Just been for my BP, urine and CTG. all perfect. She did 55 movements in 1 hour which is weird. She actually kept me up all night from 1am-6am when I had to get up with constant movements too. It’s 11:20am now and she’s still going. She wasn’t in distress on the monitor though they were quite happy with her. Anyone else had that??

Pre-op Monday and steroids. Now to enjoy my last weekend with my 2 girls as a Mum of 2 :D

Just been for my BP, urine and CTG. all perfect. She did 55 movements in 1 hour which is weird. She actually kept me up all night from 1am-6am when I had to get up with constant movements too. It’s 11:20am now and she’s still going. She wasn’t in distress on the monitor though they were quite happy with her. Anyone else had that??

Pre-op Monday and steroids. Now to enjoy my last weekend with my 2 girls as a Mum of 2 :D
I’ll have times of day where I feel like she’s moving almost non stop for an hour or more. It’s usually in the evenings some time between 4 and 8. I get it a lot midday as well but it depends on my schedule for the day and how much I’m sitting down around that time.

12 hours until my due date and no signs baby wants to make her debut. Looks like I’ll be seeing 40 weeks for the first time.

12 hours until my due date and no signs baby wants to make her debut. Looks like I’ll be seeing 40 weeks for the first time.

she must just be very comfy. Still got time over the weekend yet before Monday :)

Did u have her early hon? I had my 8 year old dd at 35+4 weeks due to pre eclampsia and ICP and I felt like my pregnancy was just cut so short. Was a very odd feeling.
Definitely cherish every day it does go supper supper fast. My baby is 3 months old now and that has just gone by whoosh.
Blink and u miss it sort of thing.
Is this ure last?
We are wtt our final baby but up and down with when the best time to do it wud be. I know that seems crazy considering my baby is still so young but I turn 42 next Friday so can't leave it too long. So looking like we're gonna start in spring when little man is 7 months.

@aymz1983
Lovely pics hon. My 8 year old was a 5lb baby and dropped to 4lb 9oz and my 3 month old was 7lb 3 and dropped to 6lb 5oz so they were both teeny.
Crazy how fast they grow tho.

i had her at 37+6 so a bit early! I was induced but ended with an emergency section. I have two other children. We have discussed having one more so this baby has a sibling closer in age but that won’t be for a few years. Need plenty of time to recover from the section! Xx

Ugh my third trimester nausea has been real the last few days. I’ll feel hunger mixed with the nausea but then struggle to finish a meal because of the nausea. I can’t wait for this part to be over.

@Teafor2 im with ya. Vomiting returned at 35 weeks in the mornings and nausea during the night! I can’t wait to wake up Thursday not feeling sick!!

12-11-21 6:35am
Sadie Allegra
8lbs 2oz
21.5”

Contractions started 4:30am, 2 min apart. Made it to hospital 6:15am. Started pushing in triage, quickly wheeled to birthing room, born 6:35am no time for epidural.

94E5DFDB-2872-4DCE-9EF7-1F6FA8D5B7EF.jpeg

12-11-21 6:35am
Sadie Allegra
8lbs 2oz
21.5”

Contractions started 4:30am, 2 min apart. Made it to hospital 6:15am. Started pushing in triage, quickly wheeled to birthing room, born 6:35am no time for epidural.

View attachment 1104696

Sorry to bust in but HUGE congrats Rach!! She’s gorgeous!!

@Rach87 you super star! Well done! Hope you’re feeling ok, over 8 pounds and no pain relief! Baby Sadie is adorable!

@Rach87 Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I’m so happy to hear that after all those contractions you had such a speedy delivery!

@Rach87
Wow that was sooo fast hon. Well done u pushing a baby over 8lbs out with no pain meds. U are a supper star. She is absolutely beautiful hon massive Congratulations:yipee:

@Teafor2
Not long for you now either hon woohooo. Sorry the neasea is back tho that sucks. I think 3g is about 7lbs isn't it? I know when Harley dropped to 6lb 5oz that was 2g and something. I don't really understand it in grams they have always done it in lbs abs oz here right up untill i had my 2 year old and they said in grams so I got then to convert it lol. I'm hopless at anything mathematic and numbers lol.

@Mummyto293
Ah so not that early then hon. Awww she's just a teeny weeny.
My 35+4 week baby was 5lbs 7oz but she wasn't very well and was in SCBU for 18 days. She went down to 4lb 9oz at 8 days old so we wasn't aloud to have her home untill she was over 5lbs. We finally got her home at 18 days old at 5lb 1oz. She turns 9 in Jan and is the loudest out of all mine haha. A right diva.
Her and Harley were my smallest babies.
Harley was 7lb 3oz but he also lost 11% of his birth weight and dropped by day 6 to 6lb 5oz so he was my other itty bitty. Still can't believe he's already 3 months old tho.
My biggest was my 2nd he was 8lb 15 which for Me is huge because I'm pattite.
I was 2 weeks over due with him tho.
Anyway hon congratulations again. So exciting u mite try again in a few years. I wud definitely hold off if i was younger but I'm old lol.

@IsabellaJayne
Eeeeeek so exciting ure next hon. I bet ure counting down the hours.

@xxmyheartxx
You cud pop at any time too hon. Gosh gonna be so stalking this group.
Can't believe most of you have already had ure babies. Where has this past 9 months gone it's flown. Be the Feb and March group next.

Latest on my neighbour. Her baby came home Monday and she is beautiful.
She's 4lbs 9 now I think.
So just over her birthweight.
She's very long so I think she will be tall. My neighbour DH is 6ft 3 so think she is taking after daddy bless her.

@Teafor2
Not long for you now either hon woohooo. Sorry the neasea is back tho that sucks. I think 3g is about 7lbs isn't it? I know when Harley dropped to 6lb 5oz that was 2g and something. I don't really understand it in grams they have always done it in lbs abs oz here right up untill i had my 2 year old and they said in grams so I got then to convert it lol. I'm hopless at anything mathematic and numbers lol.

@Mummyto293
Ah so not that early then hon. Awww she's just a teeny weeny.
My 35+4 week baby was 5lbs 7oz but she wasn't very well and was in SCBU for 18 days. She went down to 4lb 9oz at 8 days old so we wasn't aloud to have her home untill she was over 5lbs. We finally got her home at 18 days old at 5lb 1oz. She turns 9 in Jan and is the loudest out of all mine haha. A right diva.
Her and Harley were my smallest babies.
Harley was 7lb 3oz but he also lost 11% of his birth weight and dropped by day 6 to 6lb 5oz so he was my other itty bitty. Still can't believe he's already 3 months old tho.
My biggest was my 2nd he was 8lb 15 which for Me is huge because I'm pattite.
I was 2 weeks over due with him tho.
Anyway hon congratulations again. So exciting u mite try again in a few years. I wud definitely hold off if i was younger but I'm old lol.

@IsabellaJayne
Eeeeeek so exciting ure next hon. I bet ure counting down the hours.

@xxmyheartxx
You cud pop at any time too hon. Gosh gonna be so stalking this group.
Can't believe most of you have already had ure babies. Where has this past 9 months gone it's flown. Be the Feb and March group next.

Latest on my neighbour. Her baby came home Monday and she is beautiful.
She's 4lbs 9 now I think.
So just over her birthweight.
She's very long so I think she will be tall. My neighbour DH is 6ft 3 so think she is taking after daddy bless her.
I also always need to convert! I grew up in the states, but live in Europe now so I do understand it better in lbs and oz. 3 kg would be 6 lbs and 9 oz, although I’m sure she’s bigger by now! So happy to hear your neighbour and baby are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->