♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Good luck for today @IsabellaJayne

I can not believe I am having a baby this week eekkk

How is everyone feeling?
I'm not sleeping, feeling sick, pgp is horrible but looking forward to meeting our yellow bump

what day are you booked in for? It’s so exciting isn’t it!
Pre-op went well but slightly underwhelming appt. I don’t know why I thought it would be exciting. Well I thought I’d have the opportunity to ask questions but they just took my blood and that was it.

I went down to triage then for my last CTG monitoring which was all well, BP good, protein in my urine so they’ve sent that off. Had my first steroid injection. Back tomorrow for the second at 9am then all systems go Wednesday morning :D

So soon now ladies eeeek.
@xxmyheartxx so exciting ure team yellow do u have any inkling? What do u already have. I think u was in our Oct 2019 due date group wasn't you?

Omg it’s tomorrow! 23 hours to be precise and I’ll need to be setting off to the hospital. I need to get up stupidity early to drink some weird carbohydrate drink. No food after midnight tonight, my nausea / vomiting will wreak havoc but who cares, she’s coming out!

The worry anxiety is kicking in now about if we will both be okay and how the op will go etc!

@IsabellaJayne So exciting!! Good luck tomorrow!

37 weeks today! I made it to term! Today I’ve had a HUGE increase in white discharge. Not sure if it’s my body preparing for labour or something else. No itching or burning so I don’t think it’s an infection. Baby girl needs to wait a bit longer though! The kitchen is going in this week!

Had my second steroids this morning. Midwife suggested doing a CTG whilst I was there just to check in. Her trace was all over the place and showed a few decelerations. They were pretty certain it was her grabbing the cord but they decided to send me off for breakfast and repeat in an hour. Thankfully second tracing was perfect so I’ve been allowed to come home. Made the night a little more nerve wracking though! Roll on tomorrow morning

It’s 03:15. Been awake since 1:15. I can’t sleep. Need to be up in 2.5 hours to set off! Argh going to be shattered before she’s even here!!

Thank you both. I will update when I can :D

no I didn’t get back to sleep, I’m just sat trying to drink this disgusting preload drink they give you for extra carbs. I’m starving and feel sick but she’s all worth it

I can either go in tonight for 10pm or tomorrow at 10am, I've chosen to go in tomorrow as would rather sleep in my own bed tonight and hopefully get some rest and then start the process tomorrow, just need to pop to hospital now for a ctg and a bp check as I've not had a trace done since Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->