♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Suggerhoney yes. It helps. You actually commented on the thread I found from March, it made me feel better. It hasn’t stopped yet but it’s just a tinge now... brownish pink looking. Still cramping but I’m remaining calm. I’m ok :) thank you

@Tasha36089 yes I used answer.
When I had 3 days of Frer staying the same I used the Answer brand and got a line stealer.
I love Answer. The line stealer I got on that was 14dpo where as Frer the lines just matched no line stealer.
But I did get one on frer at about 18dpo and a complete line stealer at 20 dpo I think.
But Answer gave me the line stealer first.

@realbeauty86
I had never had implantation bleeding with any of mine but I did with this one at 14dpo I had orange redish blood when wiping also had backache and stabbings pains around the Overy area.
It did stop but from BFP to 7 weeks I had pink spotting when wiping.

I also had a bleed at 6 weeks and another bleed on Thursday at 14+5 weeks.
Found out I have a cervical errosion and so my cervix is very sensitive and the blood vessel only has to be irritated a little and it bleeds.
Not sure if it was that thet gave me the spotting early on or not. I think early on it was definitely IB.

It's horrible seeing any blood when pregnant so i really hope it stops but it probably is bean getting snug.

Hope that helps

Thanks I’m 17dpo now so might try an answer again in a few days. My line today on frer is the same as control line.

Today’s tests. Frer looks a bit lighter to me but so does the control line.
713E046D-6CDA-4496-888F-9C4BD63C0755.jpeg 892A07F9-DCE2-4EA1-90BD-ED180D16BF19.jpeg

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining you. I am 34 and this my first pregnancy after early mc 2years ago.
I found out at 10dpo and it showed dark on frer and 1-2weeks on cbd, 5weeks today.
EDD according to app 7th Dec.
I'm so exited and worried at the same time

Yay welcome and congrats! @Desito87 I was born in 87 also! I’ll be 34 in May

I guess we could all have an introductory post for each other and any new mamas joining? I’ll post mine next :)

My name is Rachelle (sounds like Rachel) I have been married for almost 8.5 years and have two adorable kiddos, my daughter Delilah - 5.5 yrs, and my son Sawyer - 2.5 yrs. Hubby is a firefighter/paramedic and works 24 hr shifts so Im a part time single mama. I live in Michigan about 30 min north of Detroit. I have Lupus and fibromyalgia(diagnosed at 19 yrs old) so my pregnancies are automatically categorized as high risk even if theres no complications. Thankfully both full term pregnancies were uneventful. I have had 4 early miscarriages which is very common in lupus. Hoping and praying this pregnancy is just as uneventful as my other 2. Good thing about being high risk is I get tons of scans!! Cant wait to get my first. Im usually scanned at 6 weeks - not sure if covid will change that. Hopefully not!

@Skye75 would we be able to have the front page in due date order? Kind of like the tww test threads? Would be fun/easy to track/see how far everyone is easily. If not, no worries :)

Hi. My name is Brittaney. I am 35yrs old and I have one kid, he’ll be 8 in a couple weeks. I was married for ten years and he was awful, I recently finalized the divorce and moving on. I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past and one abortion (not proud but had to be done). I don’t work right now, I resigned last March. I was in a bad car accident 11/2019 where I dislocated my hip and broke my dominant wrist in 2 different places. I’ve had 3 surgeries since then. My life did a complete 360 and I lost everything so I’m literally starting over. I think it’s time a little happiness comes my way and I’m thankful for it so far. I’m engaged to a great guy, it took me 3 tries for this baby, I’ll be married before he or she comes... then I should be moving to Texas hopefully so I’m looking forward to this year.

Will do my intro in the next day or two, feeling very unwell today. Was visiting my kids grandparents a couple of hours ago and almost passed out then threw my guts up in their toilet :shock:

I’m stressing myself out. My progression the last few days has been rubbish. Today’s looks the same maybe lighter IC’s. Frer is the same as two days ago. This is what happened in my two losses recently frers just stalled then bled a few days later.
D01FAFFA-AB02-499E-8D3F-EFE711224428.jpeg 074C3A8E-3FF9-4D08-B1C4-E1DA589C25B7.jpeg 23F0F6F3-DDBC-41D5-A51F-1DCDEB522292.jpeg

As much as I hate to say these words aloud, I think I may be miscarrying. The blood stopped. Now it’s back and red. My cramps haven’t picked up yet but they probably will smh. This sucks

As much as I hate to say these words aloud, I think I may be miscarrying. The blood stopped. Now it’s back and red. My cramps haven’t picked up yet but they probably will smh. This sucks

Oh sweetheart I really hope it's not.
Hopefully u just have a cervix erosion like me.
When I bled on Thursday and also at 6 weeks the blood was red.
I really hope it is just something like that and not a MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->