♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

With my mc’s once the cramping started it never stopped. Im hoping since the cramps/blood stopped for a time its maybe just an irritation? Were your other miscarriages like this?

@realbeauty86 hoping everything’s ok.

So as I didn’t have time yesterday, here’s a bit about me. My names Tasha, I’m 31. I have 4 children Jaimee 14, Demi 11 and twins Ruby and Harley 10. I was married to their dad and with him 14 years but we’ve been split a few years now. I am now with a new partner and have a step daughter Jessica who is 10. I’m from the West Midlands, uk and I work as a care assistant doing night shifts. I had a MMC with twins after my first and then a loss in December and another last month at 5+4 so I’m super anxious and a poas addict! It’s so nice having you ladies to chat to.

Okay time for my intro :) still sick today, threw up 3 times before 10am.. ugh

My names Skye, I'm 28 and from Western Australia. I'm currently studying Cert 4 in community services and cert 4 in youth work (so social work)
I have two amazing kiddos to my ex partner (whom is a complete butthead and I got dragged through court all year last year for custody of my kids he was going for 100% custody and the end result was he got 30% and me 70%. The orders were made in October last year and since then he has seen them a total of 6 times... so a waste of time getting orders done since he doesn't follow them!!
My son Beau turned 8 in January, he has ADHD. My daughter Tessa turned 7 a couple of days ago, and she is the most amazing little person.
I was single for 4 years, I left the kids dad in 2017 after finding him cheating on me.
I met my fiancé Tom last year and we haven't looked back, he is the most amazing (whilst infuriating ha ha) person I know and he's my best friend. He has no kids of his own but is the best step dad you could ask for to my kids.
We have been trying to conceive since October 2020 having a chemical in December and January. Finally got our BFP in March 2021 and expecting our rainbow 2nd December 2021. We are both hoping for a boy but will be over the moon with a healthy bub.

Just lurking around.

@realbeauty86 i hope all is well, I been following your ttc journey in the background.

@Skye75 finally find out which part of Australia you in, I’m in Victoria.

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the concern. The bleeding hasn’t been persistent but it hasn’t stopped altogether yet. I decided to come to the emergency and see what’s going on. At least for the lab work and have something to compare to on the 12th. I’m still nervous but praying and letting Gods will be done. I’ll let you ladies know when I know something

@realbeauty86
Oh hon I have been thinking about u all night. Absolutely praying all is well and it's just some breakthrough bleeding or a erosion like me. Lord let this sis and her baby be alright and let all be well [-o<

@realbeauty86 hoping everything’s ok.

So as I didn’t have time yesterday, here’s a bit about me. My names Tasha, I’m 31. I have 4 children Jaimee 14, Demi 11 and twins Ruby and Harley 10. I was married to their dad and with him 14 years but we’ve been split a few years now. I am now with a new partner and have a step daughter Jessica who is 10. I’m from the West Midlands, uk and I work as a care assistant doing night shifts. I had a MMC with twins after my first and then a loss in December and another last month at 5+4 so I’m super anxious and a poas addict! It’s so nice having you ladies to chat to.

Are u near Birmingham hon? I had my liver transplant done at the New Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham great place

@realbeauty86
Oh hon I have been thinking about u all night. Absolutely praying all is well and it's just some breakthrough bleeding or a erosion like me. Lord let this sis and her baby be alright and let all be well [-o<
Thank you so much @Suggerhoney You’re about to make me cry lol
Still waiting tho. For a dr. Hate those dreaded words

Waiting and waiting... they did a vaginal ultrasound and they dont tell you anything but wait for the Dr. that’s so nerve wrecking. I’m on edge. Haul ass!!! Lol

Yes just down the road. I used to work at the women’s hospital next to the QE.

Oh wow. Yes the women's is right next door. .I cud of had my last 2 babies there it I wanted to I did get the offer. But we live down south in Wiltshire and I wanted to have my babies at our local hospital. But I've seen Birmingham womons on One Born Every Minute and it looks lovely. Love a Brummie accent too. <3

Waiting and waiting... they did a vaginal ultrasound and they dont tell you anything but wait for the Dr. that’s so nerve wrecking. I’m on edge. Haul ass!!! Lol

Urghhh the waiting is the worst. I really hope u see the Doc soon hon. I keep checking for updates. Literally got it ALL crossed

Oh wow. Yes the women's is right next door. .I cud of had my last 2 babies there it I wanted to I did get the offer. But we live down south in Wiltshire and I wanted to have my babies at our local hospital. But I've seen Birmingham womons on One Born Every Minute and it looks lovely. Love a Brummie accent too. <3

Urghhh the waiting is the worst. I really hope u see the Doc soon hon. I keep checking for updates. Literally got it ALL crossed

Yes it lovely. I was a student midwife there but I only did my first year. Hope to go back someday.

Yes it lovely. I was a student midwife there but I only did my first year. Hope to go back someday.

That's amazing hon. I wud love to be a midwife but I'm no good at all the theory side of things
Good with practical but not all the paper work. Absolutely hopless lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->