♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I'm also experiencing a bleeding episode right now.
I dont do first trimester ultrasounds, so I'm just waiting it out and hoping for the best. I went on a hike up a mountain over the weekend so as the bleeding is light, I'm very hopeful it's just the case of having overdone it.

Yay for the trials and uncertainties of early pregnancy.
Ive experienced first trimester bleeding that has gone both ways before, but I'm going to unfollow this group until I know which which way its going this time.

I’m so sorry about the bleeding! I hope that it stops soon and that everything will be okay! Big hugs to you! XOXO Yes, it’s probably a good idea to slow down a bit and take it easy in the meantime!

Reactions: NDH
@aymz1983 Thanks! I will check if they have that here. I think the anti muscle spasm medication they gave me is making it worse as it also can worsen heartburn. I’m supposed to take it 3x a day on an empty stomach and then not eat for an hour after which is hard when I need to eat hourly to prevent nausea and heartburn. Luckily my bleeding has stopped and I’m off work for a week so I think I can stop taking it for now and see what happens.

@Suggerhoney Thanks for the information! I’m 6 weeks today and I had some bright red and pink bleeding yesterday morning. It was like a light period and kind of came in two different gushes. I also had some light pink spotting throughout the day yesterday and this morning on the toilet paper. It seems to have stopped now and they had me take 2 weeks off work to ‘rest’, so hopefully that will help. We saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound which I understand is a really good sign as well. They gave me some anti muscle spasm medication to take if I feel cramping but it’s making my heartburn horrible so I really want to avoid taking it when possible. I’ve had cramping this whole pregnancy and I know it’s normal in early pregnancy so I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad sign.

Sorry @NDH and @Teafor2 about the bleeding! Really hope it was just overdoing it with exercise and it stops quick

@wannabeprego I just did my sneakpeak gender test today!! Of course I went to 2 post offices and they were both closed - FOUR HOURS EARLY!! I put it in my mailbox for pickup I just hope to God they actually come today.

Sorry for the late/minimal replying - its been a crazy busy week.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Sorry @NDH and @Teafor2 about the bleeding! Really hope it was just overdoing it with exercise and it stops quick

@wannabeprego I just did my sneakpeak gender test today!! Of course I went to 2 post offices and they were both closed - FOUR HOURS EARLY!! I put it in my mailbox for pickup I just hope to God they actually come today.

Sorry for the late/minimal replying - its been a crazy busy week.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Very exciting! I’m so jealous of you getting to know so early! Every time I see the ad for that test I’m tempted... but I’m trying to exercise patience. If they can’t see at my scan in June I’ll do it lol!

@Reiko_ctu ha! Im so impatient. I wont be doing any shopping based on it - but its supposedly 99.9% accurate after week 9 and if its wrong they fully refund after birth. I fiiiiiinally have my booking in appt next Wednesday. Should be referred to MFM then and last 2 pregnancies they scanned me around 14-15 weeks and could see gender with my son, I think they refused to tell me with my dd. Honestly Im not as antsy to know this time - its more for my kiddos - theyre dyyyying to know lol

how are things? Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel of hg?

@Reiko_ctu ha! Im so impatient. I wont be doing any shopping based on it - but its supposedly 99.9% accurate after week 9 and if its wrong they fully refund after birth. I fiiiiiinally have my booking in appt next Wednesday. Should be referred to MFM then and last 2 pregnancies they scanned me around 14-15 weeks and could see gender with my son, I think they refused to tell me with my dd. Honestly Im not as antsy to know this time - its more for my kiddos - theyre dyyyying to know lol

how are things? Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel of hg?
Oh see I’m so desperate to know. I go back and forth being sure it’s a boy or it’s a girl XD do your kiddos want one over the other? It’s so strange how the appointments are going during Covid, it’s almost like we’re all just being left to fend for ourselves with so few appointments!

the sickness is lasting way longer this time unfortunately but each day is a little step towards feeling better. Makes me think it’s a girl just cause I’m so sick. A few of the small things like terrible taste in my mouth I’m just desperate to be rid of... and I’m carrying high and my abdomen feels so full and uncomfortable already at 15 weeks XD
Deffo my worst pregnancy of all of them and making us certain it’ll be our last!!

Yay for 11 weeks today! ob appointment tomorrow.
On the subject for gender, for some reason I am like 110% sure I've got a boy in there.. ramzi suggests boy. Chinese gender prediction says girl.. Gender scan booked on the 5th June so only a few weeks and we'll know

On the subject for gender, for some reason I am like 110% sure I've got a boy in there.. ramzi suggests boy. Chinese gender prediction says girl.. Gender scan booked on the 5th June so only a few weeks and we'll know
So exciting! I love finding out gender!

I’m excited to hear the sex everyone is having! I don’t have a feeling one way or the other and I honestly don’t really care. Dh really wants and boy and is convinced it will be a boy.

My nausea has returned quite strongly this morning, my breasts have reached a new level of painful, and bleeding seems to have completely stopped so I’m feeling pretty confident that everything is okay after that bleed!

I’ve just had another scan this morning which shows a baby with a heartbeat!!!! I’m so relieved

what a difference a week makes! 1 week ago not even a gestational sac, this week, the sac, the yolk, the baby and heartbeat!! Amazed by it!

I’ve just had another scan this morning which shows a baby with a heartbeat!!!! I’m so relieved

what a difference a week makes! 1 week ago not even a gestational sac, this week, the sac, the yolk, the baby and heartbeat!! Amazed by it!

Awwww, this is such great news! I am so happy for you Hun! WOOO!!! HOOO!!!!! Yipee!!!

So happy for you. It’s amazing how things change so quickly.

@Skye75 are you still feeling movement?

Yey how amazing bet you’re so relieved x

@IsabellaJayne wonderful news!! It is incredible how quickly they grow/change in such a small time early on.

@Mummyto293 This is my 3rd also, since I have a boy and girl, I considered not finding out - then realized Im just not that patient of a person lol

@Skye75 yay for 11 weeks! So close to 2nd tri already! Let us know how the appt goes :)

my appt is 1 week from today - hope it flies by as quickly as this past week has. Cant believe I’ll already be 10 weeks this Saturday! And Ive for sure been feeling movement this past week. I felt with my dd around 13, son around 11 and this one started before 9 weeks!!

Ooow hon so exciting, hopefully that will come around in no time. Good luck with ure consultant appointment.

@NDH and @Teafor2
So sorry about the bleeding ladies. I known its the most scariest thing to see when pregnant.
When I had it with this it scared the crap out of me. Any bleeding like that in pregnancy usually meant the start of a miscarriage for me. I've has 7 miscarriages in total so when I see that blood at 6 and again at 14+5 weeks I really was scared. But thankfully it was just the erosion.

So bleeding doesn't always necessarily mean a loss.
I was also told that bleeding in the first trimester is actually very common.
Not so much in 2nd tri that's why I really freeked when I had it at almost 15 weeks.

I'm so glad I know what it was now. I hope it's just down to something like that for u ladies too.

Yessss that's amazing news hon so happy all is well.

@Tasha36089 yeah still feeling the occasional flutter.

Finally ob appointment day today.. fingers crossed she'll have a quick look!!
I was quite sick again yesterday and not feeling to flash this morning. So hopefully that is a good sign.

Yay for almost hitting the 10 week mark @Rach87!!

I still can't believe this is actually happening. I think once I have my 12 week scan next week I'll accept it if all is well!

Last edited:
I’m 5w5d today, went for a scan yesterday, could see the yolk sac and fetal pole, no heartbeat yet. Also a potential second embryo but I’ve got to wait to see if that is developing or not - this is terrifying for me as my previous MMC was twins x

57CBF5B9-5926-40B0-94BA-28FB08112C26.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"