♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

My 7 week baby bump! I already look like I’m 6 months pregnant! LOL! I’m sure that some of it is bloating from the medications I am on! I already have on a maternity shirt today!

View attachment 1098188

Looking lovely hon. I bloated loads in first tri then my real bump stated around week 11.

Now I'm huge lol.

Hope u are having a blessed mother's day.
thanks sweetie! I’m having a very nice holiday! My hubby and my kids got me some nice gifts and hubby cooked a yummy dinner!

yes, I’m super bloated! My stomach starts out smaller in the morning but by the afternoon it looks like I swallowed a watermelon! LOL!

thanks sweetie! I’m having a very nice holiday! My hubby and my kids got me some nice gifts and hubby cooked a yummy dinner!

yes, I’m super bloated! My stomach starts out smaller in the morning but by the afternoon it looks like I swallowed a watermelon! LOL!

Hehehe oh yes I was the exact same lol. I think its all the progesterone that causes the bloating.
With my first I didn't get any bloat. I just had nothing untill weeks 14. But it seems With subsequent pregnancies the bloat starts earlier and earlier.

With this one I was bloated and then the bloat just vanished and I looked so small, that was around 10 ish weeks and the real bump started but my bloat was bigger lol.
Definitely had a propper bump by 12 weeks tho. Think that's normally when u start to show.
I've only just started feeling movements the past week.
U have it all to come hon.

Love a success story like ures it's so inspiring <3

My next ob appointment is on Thursday, I really really hope she has a quick look for baby's heartbeat to put my mind at ease (hopefully at ease!!) I'm so so paranoid something is wrong, I've been feeling reasonably okay the last few days and it is making me so worried something is wrong. I've had no cramps or spotting or anything so fingers crossed I am just being paranoid! going to be a long few days until Thursday I think.
My son finally got discharged this morning after two nights in hospital. Thankfully OH spent the night in with him last night so I could stay at home with my daughter and get some sleep, I was absolutely wrecked from staying the night before.
Thanks to all for the well wishes!! master 8 is very glad to be at home now.

Sorry can't remember who made the comment about Crocodile Dundee ha ha! But, it actually isn't cringey at all to watch as an Australian! The only time I cringe watching aussies on movies is when there's an aussie conversing with another nationality - then the aussie accent sticks out terrribly and I think to myself - sh*t we don't actually sound like that do we LOL

Ladies I have had some bleeding today at 5 weeks 6 days. I am currently at the emergency room waiting to be seen. No cramping so I’m really hoping for the best.

Update: everything is okay! The bleeding seemed to be coming from my cervix and I got to see the heartbeat! I was measuring 5 weeks and 5 days which she said it completely normal for how far along I am. I’ve been told to take it easy and stay home from work until my next appointment, which is 2 weeks from now. I’m not on bed rest per say, but no more long runs or bike rides for me I guess.

Last edited:
Ladies I have had some bleeding today at 5 weeks 6 days. I am currently at the emergency room waiting to be seen. No cramping so I’m really hoping for the best.

Update: everything is okay! The bleeding seemed to be coming from my cervix and I got to see the heartbeat! I was measuring 5 weeks and 5 days which she said it completely normal for how far along I am. I’ve been told to take it easy and stay home from work until my next appointment, which is 2 weeks from now. I’m not on bed rest per say, but no more long runs or bike rides for me I guess.

Sorry you had a scare but glad everything is looking ok and bean is all tucked up well :)

glad everything is okay! Yes take it easy. Feet up

@Teafor2 glad all is ok and you got to see baby

@Skye75 good news your son is ok now. I’m sure everything will be ok Thursday but I totally get the worry. I used the Doppler again yesterday again because I was worried. I don’t have any appts now until my scan and consultant apt on 2nd June. Seems so far away!

I don’t have a Doppler. The nurse at the hospital did an ultrasound and we were able to see the heartbeat on the monitor.
Oh! My bad sorry, it wasn't even you I meant to tag lol. So sorry. Monday's...

@Tasha36089 I meant to ask where you got your Doppler from (if it is your own). :)

I am so glad that everything is okay with your baby! The bleeding spotting is always so scary in early pregnancy! I have had it with all of my pregnancies so I totally get it! Just take it easy and take good care of yourself in the mean time!

I also understand the desire to continue working out, since before I started my IVF cycle I was a runner! I had to take a break from it though! Right now I am just trying to start walking short distances a few days a week and trying to watch my diet. My plan is to try to increase my activity in the second trimester, but I am still keeping it low impact and not going over board! I also have the Peloton spin bike and I am going to start using that again as well. We can always get our physical fitness back and shed the baby weight after the baby is born! I keep reminding myself of that! I manage my stress with running, it is my escape! I am pumped full of hormones right now also so that isn't helping since I can't run to get out my stress! LOL!

I'm from Ontario Canada :hi:

It was me that was asking where all of you lovely ladies are from! There is another girl on the thread from Canada also! I think she lives in a different part though! I mentioned to her that I have been to Canada when I was younger with my Mom and did the tourist thing! I went to Niagara Falls and rode on the Maid of the Mist! I am originally from upstate NY so Canada wasn't that far from us! I just imagine it being really cold up there with long winters because upstate NY was like that! I am not a fan of the winter so I am happy to live a bit further down south now! LOL!

My next ob appointment is on Thursday, I really really hope she has a quick look for baby's heartbeat to put my mind at ease (hopefully at ease!!) I'm so so paranoid something is wrong, I've been feeling reasonably okay the last few days and it is making me so worried something is wrong. I've had no cramps or spotting or anything so fingers crossed I am just being paranoid! going to be a long few days until Thursday I think.
My son finally got discharged this morning after two nights in hospital. Thankfully OH spent the night in with him last night so I could stay at home with my daughter and get some sleep, I was absolutely wrecked from staying the night before.
Thanks to all for the well wishes!! master 8 is very glad to be at home now.

Sorry can't remember who made the comment about Crocodile Dundee ha ha! But, it actually isn't cringey at all to watch as an Australian! The only time I cringe watching aussies on movies is when there's an aussie conversing with another nationality - then the aussie accent sticks out terrribly and I think to myself - sh*t we don't actually sound like that do we LOL

I am so glad that your son got discharged! I hope that he has a speedy recovery and that he is back to 100% again very soon! XOXO I hope that you are well rested now and that your hubby could help out!

LOL, it was me that was asking about where all of you lovely ladies are from and I mentioned Crocodile Dundee! Those are pretty awesome movies! I think I am going to go and re-watch them all again just for fun!

I am so glad that everything is okay with your baby! The bleeding spotting is always so scary in early pregnancy! I have had it with all of my pregnancies so I totally get it! Just take it easy and take good care of yourself in the mean time!

I also understand the desire to continue working out, since before I started my IVF cycle I was a runner! I had to take a break from it though! Right now I am just trying to start walking short distances a few days a week and trying to watch my diet. My plan is to try to increase my activity in the second trimester, but I am still keeping it low impact and not going over board! I also have the Peloton spin bike and I am going to start using that again as well. We can always get our physical fitness back and shed the baby weight after the baby is born! I keep reminding myself of that! I manage my stress with running, it is my escape! I am pumped full of hormones right now also so that isn't helping since I can't run to get out my stress! LOL!

It’s a shame with the working out, especially since cardio helped with my morning sickness a lot, but if I need to lay around on the couch that’s what I’ll do. I’m hoping once I get into the second trimester I can start doing some easy hikes and at least some yoga, but we’ll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->