♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I’m 5w5d today, went for a scan yesterday, could see the yolk sac and fetal pole, no heartbeat yet. Also a potential second embryo but I’ve got to wait to see if that is developing or not - this is terrifying for me as my previous MMC was twins x

View attachment 1098283

I will keep both of the babies in my thoughts and prayers! I hope that everything is going to be okay and the other baby catches up on growth.

It is totally normal to not see a heartbeat yet at 5 weeks though, it is still very early. Everything looks great with the one embryo based on how many weeks you are. I didn’t see a heart beat at 5 weeks either, but I did at 6 weeks.

Last edited:
@Reiko_ctu sorry I missed your one response - my ds wants a “boy baby” and dd wants a sister. Its funny she actually always said she wanted another Sawyer(my ds) because she loves him so much - then as soon as I told her she was going to be a big sister again she changed to wanting a little girl. But she says she wont be upset and will love it either way lol shes such a sweetheart.

@CakeCottage glad to see the one baby is doing well for your g.a. , really hope the other sac catches up and grows healthy and strong too. Are they rescanning you soon to check it?

Argh. My appointment was supposed to be at 9.30 but the computers were down so now I have to go back at 4.30. Cue the anxiety through the roof!

@CakeCottage It could just be too early for the heartbeat like a lot of others mentioned. When will you get another scan? Hope the second baby catches up on growth and when you go next time you see two little heartbeats!

@Skye75 good luck at your appointment!

@Suggerhoney I think everything will be okay although it was scary having had losses in the past. We saw the heartbeat and the bleeding has completely stopped for nearly 48 hours now. My morning sickness and sore boobs have also ramped up which I’m taking as a good sign.

Got to have my appointment at 2.30 instead. All is fantastic in there, got to hear the heartbeat for first time and she had a little look with ultrasound and baby was going nuts in there!
Excited for my 12 week scan on Wednesday.

Screenshot_20210513-141405_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Got to have my appointment at 2.30 instead. All is fantastic in there, got to hear the heartbeat for first time and she had a little look with ultrasound and baby was going nuts in there!

View attachment 1098287

Aww how lovely. Glad you got to see baby

Argh. My appointment was supposed to be at 9.30 but the computers were down so now I have to go back at 4.30. Cue the anxiety through the roof!
Ugghhh, that is annoying! Sorry about the delay! I hope that the time goes fast for you. Good luck with your scan!

View attachment 1098287

I just now saw this! I am so glad that the scan got done earlier and that everything looked great! Yeah!! Great news!!

I have noticed that my bloated bump has gone down some over the last few days! Of course this is making me super paranoid that something is wrong with the baby! Did any of you girls experience loss of bloating in the early days when you were pregnant? I am on vaginal progesterone pills and vaginal estrogen pills also, which I know contributes to the bloating. Nothing has changed with my meds though. I'm feeling paranoid because this is around the time that my miscarriage happened with my previous FET cycle. I am 7 weeks right now.

I do have my US and BW tomorrow so I am going to go for that mainly for piece of mind! I was going to skip it but I know I will worry if I don't go and make sure that everything is okay. This will be my last appointment before my RE refers me to me OBGYN for the rest of the pregnancy! Please keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow's appointment!

@Skye75 such a bummer for the delay but amazing bubby was all wriggling about!! Cant wait to see that myself

@Dream143r eeeeek!! Mine should get to the lab Saturday and it says they give results next day but Im guessing it’ll probably be Monday since the next day is a Sunday. So exciting to find out!!

@wannabeprego yes my bloat would be outrageous one day and completely gone the next - so weird. I know some foods attribute to it also since our digestive system is slower - i noticed with broccoli and other veggies mine gets bigger. The bloats mostly gone now but I cant suck it in quite as much as before so I think the little roundness is staying put.

I have noticed that my bloated bump has gone down some over the last few days! Of course this is making me super paranoid that something is wrong with the baby! Did any of you girls experience loss of bloating in the early days when you were pregnant? I am on vaginal progesterone pills and vaginal estrogen pills also, which I know contributes to the bloating. Nothing has changed with my meds though. I'm feeling paranoid because this is around the time that my miscarriage happened with my previous FET cycle. I am 7 weeks right now.

I do have my US and BW tomorrow so I am going to go for that mainly for piece of mind! I was going to skip it but I know I will worry if I don't go and make sure that everything is okay. This will be my last appointment before my RE refers me to me OBGYN for the rest of the pregnancy! Please keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow's appointment!
My bloat went away at 4.5 weeks and never came back. I’m 6 weeks and 2 days today and saw the heartbeat on Monday so everything seems to be fine. I’m also taking vaginal progesterone suppositories.

By the way, has anyone else had a corpus luteum cyst during pregnancy? They found one on my scan the other day. It was 2.3 cm. I understand that they are generally not a big deal and usually clear up on their own, but it would be good to hear someone else’s experience.

By the way, has anyone else had a corpus luteum cyst during pregnancy? They found one on my scan the other day. It was 2.3 cm. I understand that they are generally not a big deal and usually clear up on their own, but it would be good to hear someone else’s experience.
Yes I had one in my first pregnancy! Didn’t cause any problems I also had a fibroid x

So glad u got to have a surprise scan @Skye75.
Not long now until ure dating now. .

@wannabeprego

The Bloat is ridiculous in First trimester.
Definitely down to all the progesterone.
I found some days I looked bloated and other days not so bad.

@Teafor2
I had a overion cyst when I was pregnant with my eldest.
They found it at 6 weeks.
It went away on its own in the end at 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->