♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I finally got my lab results back from yesterday! Everything looks great and so does baby based on my US yesterday!

-My estrogen was 1,651.9
- HCG was greater than 12,000 (I don't have the exact number because they just gave a general range of numbers again, but that is way higher than the last time, so i am happy with that)
-Progesterone is still holding steady at over 40
I hope that all of you lovely ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans?

Hi ladies, I'm a little late to the party but I'm very cautiously popping by and hopeful I will join you....I'm still trying not to get too ahead of myself. Currently 13 or14dpo but had some light bleeding the past couple of days (seems to have stopped now). Hoping it's nothing serious as my temp has stayed up and lines are getting a teeny bit darker. My cycle was a bit wonky and I ovulated unusually late around cd28 so going by that EDD is 22nd Jan 2022.
My latest tests.... top 25miu, bottom apparently 10.
20210515_165416.jpg

Last edited:
Awww that’s lovely @Rach87. Are they usually quite accurate?
Congratulations @BabyBrain80 hope your lines continue to get darker.

How’s everyone feeling? I woke up this morning not feeling sick and managed to eat which was great but of course I panicked. Found hb on the Doppler though. And felt a little nauseous this afternoon. I’ve definitely been feeling little taps tonight too.

Congratulations @BabyBrain80 I really hope that was baby getting snug and ure tests keep getting darker.

Oh wow @Rach87 that's so cool to know so early.
Is the sneek peak test accurate?
I've never done it b4. I normally just wait untill 16 weeks and have a gender scan or I wait untill my anomaly scan and find out then but if it is accurate that's so so cool u can find out so early in pregnancy.

@Tasha36089
Wow that's so early to feel stuff.
I only strated feeling movements from 19 weeks.
I thought I felt taps at 14 weeks but now I'm sure it was just gas lol.
So good when u can hear little one on the doppler isn't it.
I used mine loads from 10 weeks.
I don't tend to use it so much now that I can feel propper movements and kicks but if he goes quite and I get worried I do get it out occasionally.

Looking forward to warmer weather now and being able to show off the bump hehe.

I’m so tempted by this sneak peak test! Very tempted! Congrats @Rach87

Anyone else get loss of symptoms around 7 weeks? My boobs are barely tender anymore. They were agony around 4 and 5 weeks. Apart from extreme fatigue, I have nothing. Though I seem to have developed carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand. It’s very painful. Never had it before. Was reading it can be pregnancy related??

Anyone else get loss of symptoms around 7 weeks? My boobs are barely tender anymore. They were agony around 4 and 5 weeks. Apart from extreme fatigue, I have nothing. Though I seem to have developed carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand. It’s very painful. Never had it before. Was reading it can be pregnancy related??

I developed carpal tunnel with my youngest, it was worse after I had him tbh! I can feel it tingling again now but I'm hoping it's just where I'm lying on it sometimes...maybe...

@Rach87 that's great news! I've heard they're quite accurate too so I'm sure it will be confirmed at your gender scan :)

I just read today that carpal tunnel can be a pregnancy symptom, which I found so strange. Symptoms can come and go, so they may feel better for a day or two and then come back. I had nausea that went away for about a week which made me very nervous and has now come back worse than before!

Hi ladies, I'm a little late to the party but I'm very cautiously popping by and hopeful I will join you....I'm still trying not to get too ahead of myself. Currently 13 or14dpo but had some light bleeding the past couple of days (seems to have stopped now). Hoping it's nothing serious as my temp has stayed up and lines are getting a teeny bit darker. My cycle was a bit wonky and I ovulated unusually late around cd28 so going by that EDD is 22nd Jan 2022.
My latest tests.... top 25miu, bottom apparently 10.
View attachment 1098361

congrats and welcome to the group! H&H 9 months to you!

Thanks ladies - Im still holding onto the tiniest slice of hope that Im the 0.1% and they got it wrong :haha: Oh well my daughter is beyond ecstatic and my friend has a 4 month old girl so they’ll only be 11 months apart - besties by default.

@IsabellaJayne my symptoms lessened around 8.5 weeks. Not gone but I could drink coffee again which was my one aversion and I have a bit of energy back.

Well......
View attachment 1098364

I wont be tossing my sons things until I have my anatomy scan, but looks like my poor boy and hubby will be outnumbered.

Oh wow! How exciting! Congrats on team pink! It will be interesting to see if the anatomy scan matches those results! They are supposedly like 99% accurate so there is a good chance that they will!!

@Rach87 sorry you didn’t get the result you wanted! I’m sure your son will get along really well with a little sister too though. Did you keep your DDs stuff to use again?
ETA: I totally think you should keep the possibility of a boy in mind because of the reviews of the test! It’s likely a girl but there’s stories of them being wrong on both genders!!

I developed carpal tunnel with my youngest, it was worse after I had him tbh! I can feel it tingling again now but I'm hoping it's just where I'm lying on it sometimes...maybe...

@Rach87 that's great news! I've heard they're quite accurate too so I'm sure it will be confirmed at your gender scan :)
Ugh I had carpal tunnel with my 2nd and it definitely was worse afterwards holding and feeding her. I’m a massage therapist so I was really worried it wouldn’t get better and I’d not be able to work again!! But at 3 months pp it cleared up. She was also my spd baby, so strange she affected my joints and the other pregnancies haven’t!!

try and drink lots of water to minimize swelling and don’t bend your wrists while you sleep... maybe grab some wrist braces to wear to bed! Hope it doesn’t get worse xx

@Reiko_ctu I gave away all my baby gear, but I have some of her clothes left - I sold a ton of it on sale sites, but my friend whos dd is 4 mos said I can have all of her clothes - and we have the same style so Im not worried about clothes. Just bummed as my dd and this one will be 6 yrs apart so worried the age gap is too big for a super close relationship - plus she’ll be in school this coming year and it’ll be just my son and this new baby and I dont want her to feel like she’s being replaced. I know its probably just hormonal anxiety worries but always wanted all boys - just my luck to get 2 girls. Lol

I’ve had a bit of bleeding again today at 6 weeks and 5 days. I noticed it when I went to the toilet this morning. It was like watery dark red/brown on the paper. I’ve had no cramping so I hope it’s okay. I took the medication they gave me last week against contractions and hoping it will help if something is going on. Last time I assumed the bleeding was from a long bike ride but this time I don’t know. All I did yesterday was go grocery shopping and dh carried all the heavy things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->