♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Reiko_ctu and @Tasha36089 I am thinking of going back if it happens again. For now it has basically stopped again and still no cramping. Still nothing on my underwear, just some pink when wiping.

Oh goodness @Teafor2 how stressful.
I think if it was me I wud get checked out.
Just thinking of u having to wait another week.
A week is a long time when ure worried.
I really hope it is nothing bad and everything is all good.
I have heard of womon that have gushes of blood with a SCH. Maybe it's something like that hon.
I've seen loads of pregnant womon on here have those and after a few weeks the body just like devolves it.
Also u can get clots with them.
It's basically a small hemorrhage on the gestational sac. It doesn't normally harm the pregnancy but just causes alof of anxiety because of the bleeding.
I hope u can get some answers soon? Have u tested again?

@Skye75
Good luck with ure dating scan hon.

Oh goodness @Teafor2 how stressful.
I think if it was me I wud get checked out.
Just thinking of u having to wait another week.
A week is a long time when ure worried.
I really hope it is nothing bad and everything is all good.
I have heard of womon that have gushes of blood with a SCH. Maybe it's something like that hon.
I've seen loads of pregnant womon on here have those and after a few weeks the body just like devolves it.
Also u can get clots with them.
It's basically a small hemorrhage on the gestational sac. It doesn't normally harm the pregnancy but just causes alof of anxiety because of the bleeding.
I hope u can get some answers soon? Have u tested again?

@Skye75
Good luck with ure dating scan hon.
I have read about those as well and I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t tested again since I’m 7 weeks and I don’t want to get stressed if there is a hook effect and the test is lighter. Seeing the heartbeat was enough to confirm for me that there is definitely a little bub in there, just not sure how they are doing at the moment. Honestly my nausea is so bad and has been getting worse as time passes, and that has really reassured me.

I have read about those as well and I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t tested again since I’m 7 weeks and I don’t want to get stressed if there is a hook effect and the test is lighter. Seeing the heartbeat was enough to confirm for me that there is definitely a little bub in there, just not sure how they are doing at the moment. Honestly my nausea is so bad and has been getting worse as time passes, and that has really reassured me.

That has to be a good sign hon.
With the baby I lost at 10+4 weeks I don't think I had any neasea at all.
Just felt really really tired all the time. I think neasea is a good sign that all is well.
It cud well be a SCH hon. That's what I'm thinking.
If it was a MC I think u wub be bleeding heavy by now and its wudnt start and stop.

@Rach87 yeah a bit weird a tech that can't do a 12 week scan!! A bit bummed I won't be actually 12 weeks, I'm 11w6d today but what's one day I guess!! Going to try and drink a fair bit to get some clear pictures. OH has gotten the day off to come and because Beau has fracture clinic at 8.10am this morning too.. hopefully he'll get the full cast today but not holding my breath.

Oh @Teafor2 that sucks you've had more bleeding, can't imagine how stressful that would be! I'd definitely just go get checked again for peace of mind.. or do any places near you do private ultrasounds?
I'm unlucky, the nearest private ultrasound clinic is 500km away from me. Probably for the best for me otherwise I'd probably be going every week lol.

@Teafor2 I’m so sorry about the bleeding starting again! I hope that it completely stops soon and that everything will be alright. Big hugs to you!

It's early hours of the morning I can't sleep.
@Skye75
Just wanted to wish u all the best for ure dating scan today hon I hope it all goes really well. Looking forward to seeing photos. Ure gonna be so amazed seeing how much baby had grown and also how much baby looks like a baby now too.
Hope u manage to sleep well hon.

@Teafor2
I really hope the bleeding stops completely.

It's my NT scan today @Suggerhoney :) Thanks for the well wishes. 2 more hours to wait.

My son got his full cast on today, finally back at school tomorrow. Here are his xrays from today showing the location of the pins o.0

20210518_103331.jpg

@Rach87 yeah a bit weird a tech that can't do a 12 week scan!! A bit bummed I won't be actually 12 weeks, I'm 11w6d today but what's one day I guess!! Going to try and drink a fair bit to get some clear pictures. OH has gotten the day off to come and because Beau has fracture clinic at 8.10am this morning too.. hopefully he'll get the full cast today but not holding my breath.

Oh @Teafor2 that sucks you've had more bleeding, can't imagine how stressful that would be! I'd definitely just go get checked again for peace of mind.. or do any places near you do private ultrasounds?
I'm unlucky, the nearest private ultrasound clinic is 500km away from me. Probably for the best for me otherwise I'd probably be going every week lol.
I don’t think I can get a private ultrasound, but I know if I go to the er for more bleeding they will probably do one again. Crazy x-ray! Glad your son is doing well enough to return to school.

@Skye75 look at that itty bitty profile! :happydance: Incredible how they go from a blob to a full on human in just a few short weeks! Amazes me every time. Hope the bloods turn out well - did they tell you the nuchal measurements?
Also woo for measuring ahead! Did they change your due date?
Yikes on the pins! But glad he can get back to some normalcy - will the pins stay or do they remove them? Hes so young just wonder how that works with him having so much to grow still.

@IsabellaJayne i loved testing the hook theory - crazy how it works! Has to feel so good to see those super strong lines :)

@Skye75 lovely scan pics. Proper baby looking now. Mine seems so far away, it’s 2 weeks tomorrow

@Skye75 Great pictures! You must be so happy :)

Today I had ramen for lunch, but a really good one made with this great broth that had been cooked for hours and I’ve barely had any nausea at all since eating it. I think the bone broth really helped because I spent a lot of the morning before that gagging in front of the toilet. I’ll definitely make some broth of my own to keep in the freezer and see if it helps! Thought I’d pass on the tip to all the other sick mamas.

As for the bleeding I’m actually feeling okay about it. My pregnancy symptoms are so strong and it always stopped so quickly with very little on my underwear. I think everything will be okay when I go for my scan on Monday.

I've had quite a good day today that I'm started by to worry a little now, but I don't know if I'm worrying unnecessarily!?
My boobs are less sore today (not completely pain free mind!) And I've had no issues with nausea or feeling ridiculously full. I've had a headache all afternoon which hasn't shifted despite paracetamol and I've had twinges? Cramps? Some sort of pain inside which vaguely feels like it did with my last pregnancy although I was further along when I had that. I think...

I think my pregnancy app tells me that this week (currently I'm 10+5 by lmp, 10+1 by my ovulation) the placenta really kicks it up a gear ready to take over so could that be why I'm feeling less symptoms today? I'm sure tomorrow will be business a usual now I've said my worries out loud but can't help it lol. I think I'm going to worry until scan next week.

@Teafor2 glad bleeding seems to have stopped and thanks for the tip!

Thanks everyone!!
Yes how amazing is it, goes from a blob to actually looking like a human. Can't wait for my gender scan even though I'm 110% sure now it's a boy lol!! 17 more days. Will be great because we have to travel to Perth to have it done so we are staying for two nights, will be a good little get away and opportunity to do some shopping to and stay in a fancy hotel without the kids!

@Rach87 no they don't change your due date for some reason, but surely if it consistently keeps measuring ahead they might? Will be interesting to see on the gender scan, not sure if they check age measurements though. I should be 14w3d for that.
The sonographer didn't tell me what the measurements were but said it looked fine.

I've had quite a good day today that I'm started by to worry a little now, but I don't know if I'm worrying unnecessarily!?
My boobs are less sore today (not completely pain free mind!) And I've had no issues with nausea or feeling ridiculously full. I've had a headache all afternoon which hasn't shifted despite paracetamol and I've had twinges? Cramps? Some sort of pain inside which vaguely feels like it did with my last pregnancy although I was further along when I had that. I think...

I think my pregnancy app tells me that this week (currently I'm 10+5 by lmp, 10+1 by my ovulation) the placenta really kicks it up a gear ready to take over so could that be why I'm feeling less symptoms today? I'm sure tomorrow will be business a usual now I've said my worries out loud but can't help it lol. I think I'm going to worry until scan next week.

@Teafor2 glad bleeding seems to have stopped and thanks for the tip!
My boobs are much less sore now. I woke up Saturday morning with no nausea and ate as normal till lunch then was sick all afternoon lol. I’ve been nauseous since but it seems slightly better than it was. Also been having a few twinges so I wouldn’t worry, you sound pretty similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->