♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Teafor2
That's so good hon that they cudnt see any reason for the bleed. I was told the very same thing. After my 6 week bleed I had on off spotting for a few more weeks. It wasn't everyday, it was just here and there, and only when wiping. Then from week 8 to 9 my spotting completely stopped.
Then bam 15+5 weeks I woke up bleeding and had to go to the hospital for suspected miscarriage.
They didn't do a scan but they listened to babies HB.
I was at the hospital from 12pm to 8pm and by the time I got to see the doctor my bleeding had completely stopped.
So she did a internal examination, and that's when she discovered the erosion.
She explained how common they are in pregnancy and it doesn't cause any harm to baby.
The only down side being, with a cervical erosion it can be very easily agitated and bleed.
Thankfully since that 15+5 weeks bleed I haven't had any spotting or bleeding since.
I'm 23 weeks pregnant on Saturday.
I'm hoping it doesn't it doesn't happen again and the next time I see blood will be when I'm full term and going into labour.
I really hope there will be no more bleeding for you either hon.

Hello ladies, sorry I've been absent but with the continues bleed for more than 3 weeks and my dad being at hospital have been so stressed constantly thinking that something horrible would happen. I had my scan today and there is beautiful and very shy little baby. It measured 12+4, moved my EDD from 7th to 4th december. I still cant believe we are going to have a baby.

View attachment 1098743

Lovely scan pics congratulations

Just curious, does anyone else here have a retroverted uterus? If you’ve been pregnant before did it have any effect at all on your pregnancy?

i do. All 3 times. Never been a problem. Corrected by 20 week scan x

Here’s my beautiful baby! Measuring 8 weeks so 4 days behind. I’m hoping that’ll catch up by the 12 week scan!
Any guess on Ramzi theory? This was an abdominal US

2CCEEF5B-9D6D-41EF-A6D8-93A3686A3AB1.jpeg

Hello ladies, sorry I've been absent but with the continues bleed for more than 3 weeks and my dad being at hospital have been so stressed constantly thinking that something horrible would happen. I had my scan today and there is beautiful and very shy little baby. It measured 12+4, moved my EDD from 7th to 4th december. I still cant believe we are going to have a baby.

View attachment 1098743

Beautiful scan pictures!! I am so happy that your baby is healthy and growing big and strong! I am so sorry about your Dad! I hope that he feels better soon! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers! XOXO

I recently had some quick bleeding last friday night when I used the bathroom and then it tapered off by the next day. The last few days I have had some light spotting, pink, red and brown also again! I was worrying also! I am glad to see that everything is okay despite your bleeding! I have had bleeding in all of my pregnancies and I had healthy babies despite it. I just keep reminding myself that bleeding is normal for me and i try not to worry! Hopefully it is going to stop for good for the both of us soon though! It's always stressful when it happens.

I have a 10 week US scheduled for next Friday. I am hoping and praying that I see a healthy baby on that US screen!

Here’s my beautiful baby! Measuring 8 weeks so 4 days behind. I’m hoping that’ll catch up by the 12 week scan!
Any guess on Ramzi theory? This was an abdominal US

View attachment 1098750
Beautiful scan picture!!! I hope that your baby's growth catches up to the dates soon and that everything continues to go great!

Thank you @Rach87 I think it was SCH but he did not see it this time, still have some brown spotting but the midwife is telling me that some women have bleeding through out the whole pregnancy and unless it is a lot not to worry to much. The baby looked very lively and the sonographer had no concerns, so I will try to relax and hopefully enjoy the rest of the pregnancy (if that is even possible ).

@wannabeprego Thank you, he was taken to hospital with heart attack on the day of my previous scan after the bleed, after the fast rest response of the doctor he was fine but stayed in hospital for nearly 2weeks, it turned out he has inflammation of the heart so currently home on medication, dr. will decide of operation is need it after that. I am grateful he is home and feels better. Xx

@Desito87 your welcome hun! I’m so glad that he is doing better now. That is good news! Big hugs to you and your Dad! XOXO

Well I thought my morning sickness was on the upswing the past few days, but today I’m feeling rubbish again. This time it’s hitting me more in the afternoon. I think it has to do with the exhaustion of being back in the classroom. I’ll be moving my bedtime to 7:30/8:00 pm tonight. I’m currently 8 weeks and 2 days so I know I’m not out of the dark yet.

@Rach87 I got a girl results too. I still feel a bit skeptical. Not sure if I should start shopping lol.

@Teafor2 mine started to lessen around 8 1/2 weeks but hits with a vengeance every few days. So much more manageable now though, and the energy is coming back too.

@erher thats 3 girly results now from them - wondering what they actually turn out to be! Were you hoping for one or the other?
Would be weird if December was girl heavy, the October group is like 95% boy so far!

@wannabeprego sorry about the bleeding! Glad it wasnt much

@Teafor2 mine started to lessen around 8 1/2 weeks but hits with a vengeance every few days. So much more manageable now though, and the energy is coming back too.

@erher thats 3 girly results now from them - wondering what they actually turn out to be! Were you hoping for one or the other?
Would be weird if December was girl heavy, the October group is like 95% boy so far!

now we know where all the girls went, we been looking for them. Haha

How are you feeling now? I’m so bad at emotionally dealing with nausea. I’ve had a vomiting phobia since I was young so early on the nausea would really stress me out. Now I’m a bit more used to it but I still just find it exhausting. I haven’t been able to cook for 2 weeks now because of it.

I’ve just bought a sneak peek gender test on a whim!! I know a few ladies here have done one before.
Any Uk ladies done it?
I’m sceptical but I’ve ordered it anyway because there was £10 off :haha:

not told OH, going to leave it as a surprise ..

Congratulations on scans ladies.

@wannabeprego sorry about the bleeding hon. But it's good it tapered off.
I've never had bleeding in pregnancy b4 apart from with this one.
At 6 and 15 weeks.
I know it can be very common esp in the first trimester.
And as you have had it with ure others it's probably the norm for you.

@Teafor2
Sorry ure sickness is still getting to you.
I actually felt really neasaus today but it went away as soon as I ate.
I hope it eases for you soon.

Yes the October and September due date group are mostly boys. Esp the October group. We do have 2 or 3 ladies having girls in the September group and then all boys.

Maybe Dec and Jan will be girls.
I mean they have to be hiding somewhere haha.

@Teafor2 its definitely mentally draining feeling on the verge of puking all day. Todays my day for it. :/ Ive dealt with a lot of nausea over the years with my Lupus - so I try to just breathe through it and take it easy - coke helps and toast. Just know it wont last forever. Take it one day at a time.

@IsabellaJayne oooh curious if you’ll get a girl result too! Cant wait!

I can't wait to see if all these sneek peaks are right.
So exciting

@Rach87 it was due to arrive today and now I’ve looked at shipping tracking it’s been sent back to sender due to damaged parcel ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->