• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hi ladies…hope it’s ok to nervously join you?
Tonight I got my surprise :bfp:
Long story short, we were TTC Sept - Feb after MC in July.
Then both decided to stop in Feb…now surprise!!
EDD 31st January 2022 so just scraped in this group! Please stick rainbow baby x

Hi ladies…hope it’s ok to nervously join you?
Tonight I got my surprise :bfp:
Long story short, we were TTC Sept - Feb after MC in July.
Then both decided to stop in Feb…now surprise!!
EDD 31st January 2022 so just scraped in this group! Please stick rainbow baby x
Congrats! Welcome to the group!!

Okay I think the front page is up to date for due dates, if I've missed you please tag me and I'll get it sorted :)
Congratulations to all our new ladies!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Feeling a bit blah today, so could go either way ha ha.. Thursday/Friday and Saturday I was really sick vomiting heaps. Yesterday wasn't as bad thankfully.
Have our gender scan next week eeek. So paranoid we'll drive all the way down there (500km) and there won't be a heartbeat or something terrible.. Fingers crossed it'll be fine! Have a OB appointment on the 31st so I should just get her to check hb but don't want to have to ask again.

Cute bump @Rach87!! I've been taking a bump pic every week through my babycentre app.

Can't remember who suggested the FB group, but I'm down for that if someone makes one :)

@Skye75 sorry you had some rough days - cant believe youre 2nd tri already!! Eeeek and about to find out gender. How exciting! Man time seems to be flying now - getting into 2nd tri.

congrats @babybears25 what an awesome surprise!

Is it too early to have braxton hicks? I started feeling a familiar sensation yesterday- like a tightening breathless feeling- not horrible, and it happened a bunch today and I realized its how I felt when I had 5 months of them with my son. Seems so early!

@Skye75 sorry you had some rough days - cant believe youre 2nd tri already!! Eeeek and about to find out gender. How exciting! Man time seems to be flying now - getting into 2nd tri.

congrats @babybears25 what an awesome surprise!

Is it too early to have braxton hicks? I started feeling a familiar sensation yesterday- like a tightening breathless feeling- not horrible, and it happened a bunch today and I realized its how I felt when I had 5 months of them with my son. Seems so early!

hey Rach, technically speaking braxton hicks start to occur at 6 weeks. We just typically don’t feel them till later on. I started feeling mine quite early too with this pregnancy.

@Reiko_ctu I’ve been super lazy and just laying around on the couch nibbling at snacks all day. I’ve also been trying to sleep sitting up because I find in lessens my reflux in the morning which helps with the nausea. It is still the worse between 10 am and 1 pm though, so I’ll see how today goes. I’m already feeling pretty gaggy. I still haven’t thrown up yet, but I swear it is sheer power of will. Since I’m basically force feeding myself it feels like such a waste to throw it all up afterwards. Afternoons seem to be getting a bit better though, so at least I’m getting some relief.

@Skye75 sorry to hear you are still having so many sick days... hope today is better!

@Rach87 I have been taking some belly photos too, but my belly has actually shrunk, not grown!

@Rach87 yes a couple of days ago I felt like I was having BH.. was thinking surely way to early for that??

Congratulations @babybears25

@Rach87 inthought I was going mad I’ve been experiencing that too. I don’t remember having any bh in any of my other pregnancies. My bump seems to have come out of nowhere the past week, I haven’t taken any pics yet but I’ll start soon.

I had a good few days, thought the MS was easing but it’s not. Still a week and two days until my dating scan, seem to have been waiting forever.

Thanks for the info @daniyaaq ! Makes me feel less crazy. Cant believe a few of us have them already!

@Tasha36089 hope this week is quick for you until scan

I had my first prenatal appointment today and everything was great! Was measuring 7 weeks and 6 days which lines up with my ovulation date exactly. I’ve been cleared to go back to work but was told if the nausea seems to be too much I can always go back on sick leave. I’m hoping that being in the classroom and active will distract me a bit and maybe I’ll feel better in the end.

30079649-C1A9-47EC-A280-C855A89DE812.jpeg

I had my first prenatal appointment today and everything was great! Was measuring 7 weeks and 6 days which lines up with my ovulation date exactly. I’ve been cleared to go back to work but was told if the nausea seems to be too much I can always go back on sick leave. I’m hoping that being in the classroom and active will distract me a bit and maybe I’ll feel better in the end.

View attachment 1098700

such a lovely clear scan! Are you in the uk?

Hi all!
So I'm an old member...I was very active about 10years ago when ttc after husbands vasectomy reversal. I had a daughter, then he scarred over. We had another reversal and had my 2nd daughter then he left when she was 2wks old....fast forward 4.5yrs and I got my bfp last week with my new partner! Eek! Its still not sunk in. Edd 29th jan! X

View attachment 1098700

beautiful scan picture! I’m glad that you are feeling better! I hope that continues and you feel good the rest of your pregnancy!

Hi all!
So I'm an old member...I was very active about 10years ago when ttc after husbands vasectomy reversal. I had a daughter, then he scarred over. We had another reversal and had my 2nd daughter then he left when she was 2wks old....fast forward 4.5yrs and I got my bfp last week with my new partner! Eek! Its still not sunk in. Edd 29th jan! X

congratulations and welcome to the group! We know each other from the boards already and we’re bump buddies before! I’m glad we get to share our pregnancy journeys again! H&H 9 months to you!

@kmpreston Not I’m the U.K., in Europe.

@wannabeprego Thanks! The nausea does seem to be subsiding earlier in the day, but I am still dry heaving when doing things in the kitchen sometimes. I’ll also be waking up earlier for work, which will shift my eating schedule forward as well, so maybe that will also help me eat before the bad nausea sets in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->