♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

12 week scan today, measuring 11 weeks but got to see baby wriggle around so I'm feeling much more reassured :) s/he measured slightly too small to do screening measurements so back in 2 weeks for another scan :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

View attachment 1098763

That sure is one gorgeous baby!!! Beautiful scan picture!

@IsabellaJayne I don't think we have the sneak peek test in UK, guess just got to wait for the 20weeks scan. I hope is a little girl, been thinking is a girl from the very begging but is my first so will be happy with either one x

@IsabellaJayne I don't think we have the sneak peek test in UK, guess just got to wait for the 20weeks scan. I hope is a little girl, been thinking is a girl from the very begging but is my first so will be happy with either one x

I am from the UK, we can have it here too :)

@Desito87 I’m also just going to wait for the scan. I’m honestly not in a huge rush to find out. Last night I dreamed it was a boy though.

Can’t believe Im 12 weeks already! Last week of first trimester. \\:D/ Still waiting on the call from MFM for my appt. i talked with my OBs nurse Thursday and she said my paperwork was sent over but bc she was on vaca another did it and it wasn't filled out properly, so she just resent it and should receive a call by Wednesday. Im excited bc they do awesome scans and cant wait to see bub again lol.

@Skye75 is your gender scan this week?

anyone else have appts coming up? How are the quiet mamas in here, hope everyones ok?

Currently 5.5 weeks and completely exhausted. I forget how tiring the first trimester is! I did reschedule my first ultrasound so that it's a day later. I will be 7 weeks 1 day and "should" see a heartbeat if all is well. So countdown to first appt is 12 days!

@Rach87 - I love the scans when you get them and they start to actually look like babies. So awesome! Congrats on 12 weeks!

Last week of single figure weeks for me \\:D/

I have my first midwife booking appt on Tuesday, I’m hoping that I will get my 12 week scan date then

Welcome @mouse_chicky !! I'll add you to the front page :D

@Rach87 my gender scan is on Saturday :D I had an appointment with my OB today to get back NT results and that's all low risk and she decided my due date will be the 1st of December, dating scan I was measuring ahead and then ahead again at NT scan so would be the 27th November off NT scan but she decided to just go in the middle at the 1st. Had a quick u/s today but baby was asleep and facing the other way so didn't get to see much. Hopefully baby is cooperating on Saturday haha! then my 19 week scan is booked for the 8th July and booking in appointment with the midwives is the 6th July.
OB tried to get me to have a pap smear today, and I was like oh hell no ha ha but I HAVE to have one next appointment apparently... oh yay!

@IsabellaJayne I’m right behind you! I’ll be 9 weeks tomorrow. I’m so happy that I’m closer to the end of this trimester than the beginning!

@Skye75 So happy to hear your NT results came back good!

I’m still nauseas a lot of the day, but I was able to cook my first actual meal that wasn’t a salad or sandwich in 3 weeks!

Jealous of all of you close to 10 weeks or beyond. :haha: Jk
I'm still in shock to be here. Dh and I basically stopped trying (as much as one can when you've ttc on and off for 5+ years) and were starting the process for fostering/adoption.

Anyone here had the gender blood test? I'm thinking about it.

Congratulations @mouse_chicky
Hope everyone’s ok. Currently lay in bed, been awake since 5am feeling so sick. Some days seem to be better now though which is good. I’m 13 weeks tomorrow and have my dating scan and see the consultant afterwards.
I feel like I have a huge bump come outta nowhere this weekend too lol. Pic will only upload side ways.
60044BC5-09BF-46E2-AD53-4585D91342E5.jpeg

Ahh I was so proud of myself for cooking something and then realised it was something I’m not even supposed to eat! ](*,)I made carbonara thinking that the heat of the pasta cooks the raw egg safely and then a friend let me know that apparently it doesn’t heat it enough to kill the possible bacteria! The egg was from a neighbour’s chickens so hopefully it will be okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->