♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Skye75 huge congratulations on team blue hon.
With regards to dates here In the UK we get our due date at the 12 weeks dating scan and it doesn't change.

My son kept measuring ahead a bit after my dating scan but they still stuck with the same due date.
Lovely photos.
Do you have any names picked out yet?
Definitely got a little bump going on there. It's lovely when it's not bloat anymore and is really baby isn't it.
Are u feeling movements yet?

I didn't feel any real movements untill 19 weeks. But some womon feel them earlier.

Now I feel everything and I can see my tummy move which is so lovely.

@Teafor2
Yay for the ticker hon I love it.

@Rach87 Glad your bathroom issues have resolved! I also feel sick if I spend a day out in the sun. Even if I don’t feel too sick while actually out I feel horrible in the evening after.

Ok well apparently all I had to do was put my bathroom dilemma on the internet and it got embarrassed and resolved itself. :rofl:

@Teafor2 love the new ticker! I love knowing exactly how far everyone is!

Anyone else get sick in the heat/sun? Every time I go outside and its mildly hot I feel nauseous. This summer is going to be rough if it doesnt go away as we’ve just barely started warm weather here in Michigan. :nope:
I’m feeling hugely sick if I spend more than 10-15 mins out in the sun. It’s not even particularly hot, maybe 22°C. But it’s still getting to me.

Ah ladies I had some fish tacos for dinner last night from a restaurant I’ve been to dozens of times and I ended up with diarrhoea all night and into the morning. I think it might be over now, but not totally sure as I don’t think there is any food left in my body. Has anyone else had something like this since getting pregnant? I spoke to the friend I was with and she’s been fine. We even had the same order. I know we are supposed to be more susceptible to food borne illness when pregnant so I guess that’s it?
I had food poisoning last weekend too. Diarrhea and vomiting and actually went to hospital for fluids. I thought the same, I was more susceptible because pregnancy. But my Dr and midwife both said the other people eating the food would have had symptoms too. Anyways, still feeling worried it might have harmed the baby as I had a salad that might have been listeria, but no one else seems concerned. Sorry you had to deal with that and hopefully you feel better soon xx

I've started feeling little pops these past few days :cloud9:
I had a reassurance scan this afternoon, as I was having a moment. My 12 weeks scan is next Friday, as long as that goes well, we will be telling the children and our parents x

View attachment 1098968

Lovely scan hon. I didn't feel propper movements untill 19 weeks. I felt pops and stuff at 14 weeks but it must of been gas lol because I didn't feel anything untill week 19.
Not even sure why I didn't feel movements untill later my placenta is not anterior its prosteria.
I hated having to wait so long to feel this baby but he's definitely making up for it now haha.
Good luck at ure dating scan.

10 weeks today!! Oh hello double digit weeks! Feeling nervous for my 12 week scan on 24th (seems forever away, I’ll be 12+5). I won’t have had a scan for 5 weeks by the time it comes round! Nervous times. Sickness is coming and going now, nothing yesterday, nauseous as hell today. I’m back to work on Monday

@Rach87 @Teafor2 yes the heat is hard to deal with for sure. Makes me irritable too

@xxmyheartxx lovely scan photo

@Reiko_ctu ugh sorry you had to deal with that. Luckily mine passed pretty quickly and I was able to replenish fluids myself the next day. I’ve spoke with a couple friends who are also pregnant or were recently pregnant and all of them had something similar at least once in their pregnancies. I also thought about listeria since I’ve been eating a lot of salads, but I think it’s more likely to be some other harmless bacteria.

13 weeks today here! Cannot believe Im already 2nd trimester. The first 8 weeks dragged like nobodies business and now its just flying!

will be putting my two littles in bunkbeds for the next couple years until this baby is out of the crib then it will share with whichever gender it is. They're seriously so excited to share a room - they've been requesting to sleep together. They've shared dds bed a couple times but they're sleep schedules are different so my ds is a night owl and dd is a morning glory lol. Bunkbed is being delivered Wednesday so I put up my daughters awesome cabin bed for sale and it sold immediately. Lol woops looks like she’ll be sleeping on her mattress on the floor for a couple days.

13 weeks today here! Cannot believe Im already 2nd trimester. The first 8 weeks dragged like nobodies business and now its just flying!

will be putting my two littles in bunkbeds for the next couple years until this baby is out of the crib then it will share with whichever gender it is. They're seriously so excited to share a room - they've been requesting to sleep together. They've shared dds bed a couple times but they're sleep schedules are different so my ds is a night owl and dd is a morning glory lol. Bunkbed is being delivered Wednesday so I put up my daughters awesome cabin bed for sale and it sold immediately. Lol woops looks like she’ll be sleeping on her mattress on the floor for a couple days.

Yay for second trimester hon. I found it went fast from 13 to 15 weeks then it dragged.
Glad ure 2 littles are so excited to share.

Will u be having a gender scan at 16 weeks?

Just catching up, sorry you've been I'll @Teafor2 but glad it has been nothing *too* serious. Hope everyone is feeling ok generally too!
Yay for double digits @IsabellaJayne
I'm looking forward to my rescan next Thurs, at 13 weeks, although I was put back a week before it feels like a millennia ha. But glad to be going into second Tri soon :)

I've just rearranged (with OH helping on heavy stuff) the bedroom ready to for in for etc. We have a ridiculously tiny house and I don't know where things are going to go... Eek

That’s so sweet they are so excited to share! My brother and I had bunk beds when my sister was born and I remember loving it. We did a lot of sneaking out of bed together haha.

Spent the day at the beach today with dh, then went to a friend’s birthday, and my nausea has been pretty mild today! The long car ride wasn’t great and I had some serious waves of it, but overall I felt much better today than I have been.

Yay for 2nd tri Rach! So good to say bye to the horrid first tri!

So there is a smell in my apartment that has been making me feel sick and I could no identify the source of it. It was like a sickly sweet smell. Well I’ve just figure out it is out fabric softener! ](*,)

How has everyone else been?

@Teafor2 thats so great youre feeling better and had a good day with friends outside! Lol @ the dryer sheet smell!

@Suggerhoney we dont get gender scans at 16 weeks here in the US. Its between 19-20 weeks they do that. I get scans every 3-4 weeks bc of having lupus so last time we were able to find out at 15 weeks while having a scan at MFM. But yes DEFINITELY finding out. I have bins upon bins of boy and girl clothes downstairs and I so badly want to go through what I’ll keep and donate.

@Teafor2 thats so great youre feeling better and had a good day with friends outside! Lol @ the dryer sheet smell!

@Suggerhoney we dont get gender scans at 16 weeks here in the US. Its between 19-20 weeks they do that. I get scans every 3-4 weeks bc of having lupus so last time we were able to find out at 15 weeks while having a scan at MFM. But yes DEFINITELY finding out. I have bins upon bins of boy and girl clothes downstairs and I so badly want to go through what I’ll keep and donate.

Yeah we don't normally find out untill the 20 week anomaly scan either but we a booked a privet gender scan at 16 wks. Ooow that's good u get extra scans hon.
I have extra scans too because high risk pregnancy and i had a liver transplant back in 2011.
So even tho I only had my anomaly scan 4 weeks ago, I have a growth scan on Thursday this week at 24+5 weeks. Then I will have another growth scan at 28, 32 and 36 weeks with induction at 37 to 38 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->