♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I only had the nuchal screening bc I’m seen by MFM. Otherwise they dont do a scan just for that unless you request genetic testing I believe?

last 2 times I was seen around 14/15 weeks. This time I wont be scanned by them until 16w6d so I think its too late to check

I only had the nuchal screening bc I’m seen by MFM. Otherwise they dont do a scan just for that unless you request genetic testing I believe?

last 2 times I was seen around 14/15 weeks. This time I wont be scanned by them until 16w6d so I think its too late to check
Here they don’t require it but recommend it. It’s your choice. I’d just rather know if there is something or not. Most of the things they check for are incomparable with life. Then of course they check for Down’s syndrome as well, but I’d rather be armed with knowledge in that case than surprised.

@Rach87 dying for my scan to hurry up and get here XD

@IsabellaJayne congrats!! Sooo glad you got a result and not inconclusive like I’ve seen so many reviews!! Hope you’ve kept all your pink baby clothes to reuse!!

For people that had their nuchal translucency scan... how far along were you when it was done? I just scheduled mine today and I’ll be 13 +1. It feels late?
I was 13 weeks bang on when I had mine.

I think I’m definitely starting to get a tiny bump. I can’t suck in the bottom of my tummy anymore and I’m looking rounder in the mid section for sure. I caught a coworker looking at my belly a couple times during a conversation yesterday and another one today as well. I can’t believe it’s starting to pop out so early! I thought it would take forever.

@Teafor2 its funny when people start to give you that is she/isnt she type looks but dont dare ask. I think I remember you saying you were quite petite? You’ll definitely show earlier as baby has nowhere to go but out!

Last edited:
@Teafor2
I had the NT this time at 12+6 weeks. But with DD it was at 13+3 weeks.
I think anytime between 12 and 14 weeks is fine.

@Rach87
Such a cute little bump.

@IsabellaJayne
Congratulations on baby Girl.

@Tasha36089
I'm gonna say boy too hon. Nub is in same place as mine was at ure stage.

Seems this group is where all the :pink: are at tho.
We do have I think 3 girls in our October group now. And I think there are 2 or 3 in the September group but all the rest are :blue: haha.

We do have one lady in our September group tho that is team :yellow:.
She's 29 weeks and what a trooper for holding out too find out.

Me I have the patience of a natt.
When I were ttc and also in the first weeks of pregnancy I was like so gonna stay team yellow.
Ha got to 8 ish weeks and was itching to know lol.

@IsabellaJayne congratulations on team pink!! Isn't it strange how all the sneak peeks have been pink lol!

Aww yay for the early bump @Teafor2 it feels so much more real when you have a bit of a bump going on.
I have a bit of a bump at 15 weeks, but I had a bit of belly fat to start with haha.. though not a heap. I now already can't even see my vag under the bump LOL. That didn't happen for 25+ weeks last time.

Been thinking about the crappy pap smear I have to have next week more and more and I really really don't want it until I've had baby.. Surely they can't MAKE me have it now??

@IsabellaJayne congratulations on team pink!! Isn't it strange how all the sneak peeks have been pink lol!

Aww yay for the early bump @Teafor2 it feels so much more real when you have a bit of a bump going on.
I have a bit of a bump at 15 weeks, but I had a bit of belly fat to start with haha.. though not a heap. I now already can't even see my vag under the bump LOL. That didn't happen for 25+ weeks last time.

Been thinking about the crappy pap smear I have to have next week more and more and I really really don't want it until I've had baby.. Surely they can't MAKE me have it now??

I’m surprised they even booked you in for one. My OB asked me when I had my last and was naughty because was due for one last year and kept putting it off. They straight away said I should get it soon after I have baby.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm a terrible poster but I read and follow!!

Tomorrow is our first scan. Based off my last period I will be 7 weeks 1 day, but off of ovulation I'm probably 6 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed there is a heartbeat. I'm feeling awful lately and hoping that there is a reason for it!

@daniyaaq Yeah seems the most common, that you have it afterwards. I'm going to tell my OB how much I don't want to have it until baby is born. Plus, I'm rhesus negative so if I bleed because of it I'll have to have a anti D injection I presume??
Just sounds like to much trouble to me..

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm a terrible poster but I read and follow!!

Tomorrow is our first scan. Based off my last period I will be 7 weeks 1 day, but off of ovulation I'm probably 6 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed there is a heartbeat. I'm feeling awful lately and hoping that there is a reason for it!

I feel you. I'm more on FB then B&B lol. I have my scan tomorrow as well. I should be 6w6d so pretty close to you! I'm so stressed about hearing a heartbeat

They checked if I needed one at my last appointment but said it was okay because my last one was in 2019. A friend of mine is also pregnant and needed one during her current pregnancy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->