♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Exciting that you have your scan today @Skye75. I feel like the weeks are flying past atm! Nearly halfway

Can't believe u ladies are almost half way so exciting.
@Skye75
Loving the name it feels so good when u finally decide on a name doesn't it.
Mind u my mind has been swaying lately' but DH has his heart set on Harley-Oliver

Loving how people have already chosen names, we haven't had a proper sit down and discuss yet but I love older names whereas OH does not lol.

We have started taking about names, lots of girl names we like, really struggling with boys names x

In my mums group from Bryony we have a younger sibling called Kaiser (they often shorten it to Kai) and I teach a Kyron who also shortens it to Kai though he may spell it Kye.

we haven’t nailed down a name yet as we have two more weeks til we find out gender but our favourites currently are Ted (Theodore) or Nell for a girl

We’re going for Penelope for our girl we think though we’re struggling for a middle name

I have a rose and Jayne already

don’t like most of the 1 syllable names that would go.

We’re going for Penelope for our girl we think though we’re struggling for a middle name

I want Penelope for Nell’s full name but DH INSISTS it doesn’t work with our surname

anyway if we did go Penelope middle name would be Alice as I couldn’t find many one syllable middle names that work either

Well my scan went mostly well. He is measuring a few days behind because his legs are only in the 24th percentile so that's throwing it out of whack but everything else measured fine. He was scratching his bum haha. Didn't get very good pictures so that's a little disappointing but oh well, I have a 4D scan booked in September at 28 weeks. The tech today said I have a low laying placenta and I'll need another scan at 32 weeks to see if it has moved and if it hasn't I'll need to have a c-section so that's a little daunting

In my mums group from Bryony we have a younger sibling called Kaiser (they often shorten it to Kai) and I teach a Kyron who also shortens it to Kai though he may spell it Kye.

we haven’t nailed down a name yet as we have two more weeks til we find out gender but our favourites currently are Ted (Theodore) or Nell for a girl
I had Kyron on my list my my daughter has a friend with the same name so it’s a bit of a turn off. Boys names are so hard!

Penelope was my OH’s favourite for a girl.

@Skye75 hopefully your placenta moves out of the way and you can have a vaginal delivery. I’m sure his little legs will catch up soon.

Beautiful scan pictures! I'm glad that everything is going okay! Sorry about the low lying placenta and possibly needing a c-section. I hope that changes for the better! Otherwise I have had 2 previous c-sections and overall they weren't that bad! The most important thing is that baby arrives safely either way! I will have to have my 3rd one for this baby also! Good luck with everything! XOXO

Had our 9 yr anniversary yesterday! Went to Texas de Brazil in Detroit for dinner. Normally I stuff myself with all the amazing meats but baby was fighting me for belly space this time:haha:

@Skye75 this group seems to be full of low lying placentas! I had one with both my babies and 9 out of 10 they move up and away as uterus grows. My dd was partially covering the os and sons was right next to/borderline. Both moved and I delivered vaginally.

havent even started to talk about bames yet. I think we’re both holding out to the 1/2837477282th of a chance its a boy :rofl:

I still have a list from my last pregnancies that I semi updated as soon as I found out I was pregnant again….
Girls: Darcy, Charlie, Harper, Aurora(Rory), Magdalena(Laney)
Boys: Sullivan, Oliver, Lennox, Reece, Clark, Harrison, Hudson.

my top for girl is Darcy since I have a Delilah, and top boy is Sullivan(Sully) since I have a Sawyer. Im so in love with Sullivan but more than likely wont be able to use it :(

Lovely clothes! Super cute.
I'm with everyone with the on and off nausea. Although I'm moreso dealing with persistent wind and constipation now. Sigh.
I want to do a Facebook announcement sometime around 11-13 weeks, but I cannot decide on an angle: funny or sentimental. I have tons of options saved on Etsy and pinterest. I might do a picture of the family doing or holding something, in which case I need to order the felt board or onesie or whatever soon.
We all are gamers, so I might go with something like that, but the "for this child I have prayed" fits too, although I cry like a baby when I look at those. Ideas?
Congrats on blue! I'm planning to announce at about 12 wks. We too are gamers so I plan on putting my son in this shirt with the onsie next to him. I got them both on Amazon.

20210609_123341.jpg

I found out on my gender scan that I have an anterior placenta for the third time! That’s me not feeling movements until 20 weeks :brat: I hate this stage where you are in second tri but don’t even feel pregnant ha!

@Rach87 congrats on your 9 years!

@Skye75 i hope it moves up! Most do you should be okay!

@IsabellaJayne
I had anterior placenta with my last 2 pregnancies. With this pregnancy I have a prosteria placenta and believe it or not I actually felt my son with the anterior placenta earlier.
At 18 weeks. With this pregnancy and prosteria placenta I felt taps from 19 weeks.
Tbh the good thing about having a anterior is when ure the stage I'm at now the kicks are not so strong. I forgot just how strong they actually do kick and move around. It can get painful. I keep jumping lol.

@Sarah Pearce
Yay for baby :pink:

@Skye75
Glad ure scan went well. Sorry about the low lying placenta. I've never had that but they can move as ure uterus grows so u may not need that section. Fingers and toes crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->