♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

You guys know how we have these estimated due dates. I wonder is it possible that I caught my pregnancy really early because I’m seeing a lot of ppl at 4 weeks who have an hcg number over 1000. It’s kinda worrisome thinking about it

Did you calculate your due date from your last period? Hcg numbers can vary so much in early pregnancy so I wouldnt worry about that.

Hello everyone :)

Hoping I can come join - just got my BFP today, due date at the moment is 13 December but I know that will change in a few weeks no doubt at 12 week scan!

Feeling excited but nervous as heck - my oldest has just turned 18 and my youngest will be almost 10 by the time this one is born so feels like I'm starting from scratch again!

Haven't told OH yet, although I'm desperate to. I've ordered some cute little baby vests to surprise him with (and hoping it doesn't go down like a lead balloon lol as we were ntnp but still, I worry!)

Will be nice to be able to talk about it with likewise people!

IMG_20210407_144100.jpg

Hello everyone :)

Hoping I can come join - just got my BFP today, due date at the moment is 13 December but I know that will change in a few weeks no doubt at 12 week scan!

Feeling excited but nervous as heck - my oldest has just turned 18 and my youngest will be almost 10 by the time this one is born so feels like I'm starting from scratch again!

Haven't told OH yet, although I'm desperate to. I've ordered some cute little baby vests to surprise him with (and hoping it doesn't go down like a lead balloon lol as we were ntnp but still, I worry!)

Will be nice to be able to talk about it with likewise people!

View attachment 1097050

Hi and big congrats! I feel the same as you. My eldest is 14 and my youngest are twins who are 10 so it’s like it’s all new again And I can’t remember what it was all like before. I was going to do the same for my OH but had to tell him well he guessed when I turned down a bottle of wine at the weekend lol.

Hi and big congrats! I feel the same as you. My eldest is 14 and my youngest are twins who are 10 so it’s like it’s all new again And I can’t remember what it was all like before. I was going to do the same for my OH but had to tell him well he guessed when I turned down a bottle of wine at the weekend lol.

Thank you, and to you too! I don't drink much anyway so luckily no chance of him guessing like that lol. I so want to tell him now but as it's his first I also want to do something special in a way, and the baby grows won't be here until 13th at the latest...! So for now it's just me and my head ha (and the lovely people at BnB!)

Hi everyone Congratulations to everyone on their BFPS. Hoping I’m in this thread for the long haul now.
I’ve just come over from the April TWW thread. Had my first BFP on Saturday and I’ve worked out my EDD as the 16th December. I’m 4wks 3 days and have an early scan booked in for next Thursday when I will be 5wks4 but not sure if they are going to be able to see much! Has anyone had a scan that early and been able to see a heartbeat?
I was also wondering if anyone else had a pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage and was been offered slightly more regular scans than the traditional NHS ones of 12/20 weeks?

I have a beautiful little boy who is 3 in July and we have been TTC for about 18 months now.
I’ve had 6 chemical pregnancies leading up to this so I’m cautious but my line progression is better than it’s ever been and I’ve been on progesterone and also aspirin from ovulation this cycle aswell as having weekly acupuncture since January.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to chatting to you all for the next few months xx

Thank you, and to you too! I don't drink much anyway so luckily no chance of him guessing like that lol. I so want to tell him now but as it's his first I also want to do something special in a way, and the baby grows won't be here until 13th at the latest...! So for now it's just me and my head ha (and the lovely people at BnB!)
No I don’t either but we had a very rare child free weekend haha. I used to make the vests etc I think I’m going to get it all set back up to do one for my announcement to the kids etc.

Hi everyone Congratulations to everyone on their BFPS. Hoping I’m in this thread for the long haul now.
I’ve just come over from the April TWW thread. Had my first BFP on Saturday and I’ve worked out my EDD as the 16th December. I’m 4wks 3 days and have an early scan booked in for next Thursday when I will be 5wks4 but not sure if they are going to be able to see much! Has anyone had a scan that early and been able to see a heartbeat?
I was also wondering if anyone else had a pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage and was been offered slightly more regular scans than the traditional NHS ones of 12/20 weeks?

I have a beautiful little boy who is 3 in July and we have been TTC for about 18 months now.
I’ve had 6 chemical pregnancies leading up to this so I’m cautious but my line progression is better than it’s ever been and I’ve been on progesterone and also aspirin from ovulation this cycle aswell as having weekly acupuncture since January.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to chatting to you all for the next few months xx
I’ve had two back to back losses and asked the dr if I’d get any early scans etc and she said no unless I book privately which I will. I’m not sure you will see a hb that early though so don’t stress if you don’t. My friend had one at 6+4 and didn’t see one until the follow up a week later.
Your lines look great. Mine are also better this time than they have been previously so hoping that’s a good sign for us both.
I’ve been taking high dose folic acid as my boys have heart defects, macca root, vitamin d and since bfp ive been taking low dose aspirin. Not sure if that’s helped this time so far.

Congratulations! When I had my youngest it was following 3 recurrent miscarriages, and I had scans every 2 weeks up to 12 weeks and then I had a couple of extra scans around second and third tri at some point. However, I had taken part in a clinical trial about miscarriages and pregnancies thereafter so I don't know if that was a part of it or if I'd have got those anyway.

I've just discovered a Babybond centre in my local town so I may book myself in for an early scan as I'm feeling very nervous, especially as I am crampy and backachey and I know that's supposed to be normal but I find I worry more. I'm also going to turn 38 September so I'm worried age will be against me too.

No I don’t either but we had a very rare child free weekend haha. I used to make the vests etc I think I’m going to get it all set back up to do one for my announcement to the kids etc.

That sounds exciting...I haven't thought that far ahead yet haha

Hi everyone! Hope you don’t mind if I join in. Recently had a bfp approx 4 weeks!
This will be my fourth pregnancy 1 early mc 2 healthy pregnancies. Can’t help but feel anxious and wishing time would hurry up...

Hi everyone! Hope you don’t mind if I join in. Recently had a bfp approx 4 weeks!
This will be my fourth pregnancy 1 early mc 2 healthy pregnancies. Can’t help but feel anxious and wishing time would hurry up...
Congratulations! Love all these new bfp’s

Hi hon
I had 4 losses last year and unfortunately they do not give u any extra scans.
I ended having one at 6 and 8 weeks on the NHS but that was because of bleeding. If I didn't have the bleeding I wudnt of got a scan untill I was 12+6 weeks.
Shit I know.

U can always book a privet scan tho. They do reassurance scans from 6 to 11 weeks.

@realbeauty86
Lovely line stealer hon yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"