♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Ok. So... I got blood work and a vaginal scan. Naturally they don’t tell you anything. The doctor finally comes in and wants to do a vaginal check with his hand. He wanted to see if my cervix was closed or open. He did ask me before hand if I’ve had any abdominal surgeries, which I have had 3 total. Idk maybe that has something to do with the fact that they couldnt see the sac yet. Blood and urine shows positive. He said if my cervix was open that means I could be miscarrying. It was CLOSED!!! Thank God. So I’m calm now and I have faith that this baby will survive. Idk exactly what my hcg is, he said I’m still so early so I’ll just upload what I have and when I see my ob next week, I’ll have something to compare to.

DE74D2FD-A452-459E-85E0-0A6ED0D94F46.png

Last edited:
Ok. So... I got blood work and a vaginal scan. Naturally they don’t tell you anything. The doctor finally comes in and wants to do a vaginal check with his hand. He wanted to see if my cervix was closed or open. He did ask me before hand if I’ve had any abdominal surgeries, which I have had 3 total. Idk maybe that has something to do with the fact that they could see the sac yet. Blood and urine shows positive. He said if my cervix was open that means I could be miscarrying. It was CLOSED!!! Thank God. So I’m calm now and I have faith that this baby will survive. Idk exactly what my hcg is, he said I’m still so early so I’ll just upload what I have and when I see my ob next week, I’ll have something to compare to.

View attachment 1096963

I’m glad you’re ok and everything seems ok. I don’t much about HCG levels but that seems well within the normal levels. I’m surprised they scanned you it’s still so early to see anything at all even a sac.

@Skye75 how are you feeling? I’m feeling sick literally all the time. I didn’t think it was pregnancy related being so early but it must be

@realbeauty86 so your hcg level is 283 :) fingers and toes crossed for you the number keeps rising. Glad the cervix is closed :)

@Tasha36089 siiiiiiiick ha ha. It's 8.17am here and I've already thrown up twice. Ugh.

Yayyy @realbeauty86 thats great news. Hopefully they can give you more answers at your appt.

@Tasha36089 I see a dye stealer peaking through!! Beautiful

@Skye75 so sorry! My friend had HG with both pregnancies and its seems so miserable.

ive been nauseous since Im pretty sure the moment sperm met egg. Lol i attributed it to when i had a sore throat and drainage but it hasn't stopped. Thankfully its not terrible and I can still eat but just feel blah about food/drink.

scheduled my first scan for 4/19 at 6w2d and then my first OB appt 5/19 at 10w4d. Im sooo excited to see a little bubby in there! Anyone else have their appts or first scans booked?

it seems like the April testing thread is heating up and some bfps rolling in so our group might get bigger soon! The more the merrier :)

Yayyy @realbeauty86 thats great news. Hopefully they can give you more answers at your appt.

@Tasha36089 I see a dye stealer peaking through!! Beautiful

@Skye75 so sorry! My friend had HG with both pregnancies and its seems so miserable.

ive been nauseous since Im pretty sure the moment sperm met egg. Lol i attributed it to when i had a sore throat and drainage but it hasn't stopped. Thankfully its not terrible and I can still eat but just feel blah about food/drink.

scheduled my first scan for 4/19 at 6w2d and then my first OB appt 5/19 at 10w4d. Im sooo excited to see a little bubby in there! Anyone else have their appts or first scans booked?

it seems like the April testing thread is heating up and some bfps rolling in so our group might get bigger soon! The more the merrier :)

Yeah it definitely does suck, it pretty much feels like constant motion/sea sickness. Gross..

Looks like a few promising tests over in the April thread :D

My dating scan is booked in for the 21st I'll be 7w6d seems like forever away.
Need to ring and find an OB have only seen my gp so far.

Well just rang and scheduled an appointment with an OB, had to ring a different clinic as my usual drs don't do maternity. Got into the OB I was wanting though so that's good, my first appointment isn't until the 22nd April so the day after my scan.
Going to have to book in to my normal doc before that I think though to get something for the morning sickness.. usually get Ondansetron with my last two pregnancies.

@Skye75 sickness is awful I’m currently on Vit B6, restavit ( doxylamine) and ondansteon. Certainly makes it better but still manage to vomit 2-4 times a day.

@Rach87 just want a blazing dye stealer to put my mind at rest.
@Skye75 I feel you, the first thing I did this morning is run to the toilet. I had HG in my last successful pregnancy and it was awful. Hoping it’s a good sign though.
@erher congratulations! Lovely to have you

I’m really excited to join! Thank you for being so welcoming!

What will your expected due date be? so I can add you to the front page :)
Any time, lovely to have you here with us!

@realbeauty86
You don't know how happy I am reading ure update girl. Phew. I'm so happy all is good and cervix is shut yay.
Not sure about HCG levels because we don't have that done here in the UK.
But looking great.
Hopefully the bleeding was just a bit of implantation bleeding.
Hope there won't be any more.

Yeah. I was still worried. I was bleeding more yesterday but today it has stopped and the cramping has subsided. So I’m praying it was just old blood or something because it was dark. I’m gonna get a test from Walmart today just to be sure

Yeah. I was still worried. I was bleeding more yesterday but today it has stopped and the cramping has subsided. So I’m praying it was just old blood or something because it was dark. I’m gonna get a test from Walmart today just to be sure

Seeing any blood in pregnancy is so so scary.
I really hope there will be no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->