• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I’ve not had any braxton hicks but I’ve never had them in any of my pregnancies. Sickness is back the last 3 days.
I haven’t fainted yet in this pregnancy but I keep coming very close, especially in shops. The midwife recommended ready salted crisps.
When’s everyone’s next apt? I have a fetal echocardiogram at 24 weeks and then the midwife at 27 weeks. I think my gtt is at 25 weeks too and I need to book in the whooping cough vaccine.

My next appointment is on the 9th, but my ob has recommended I just go in for a quick check before flying after my fainting episode a few days ago.

For the ladies asking before about the covid vaccine I just wanted to update and say I had my second pfizer shot yesterday. No side effects other than a sore arm and I’ve felt a couple kicks from baby so they seem to be fine as well.

Anomaly scan today, all is well, baby measuring fine but I'll have a growth scan at 28 weeks anyway due to my weight. And will have a scan at 32 weeks as placenta is quite close (I think she said 2cm) to cervix so they want to check that moves.

Also we are officially team :blue:! No good pics as he was in a really awkward position...again lol

IMG_20210730_151049.jpg IMG_20210730_151035.jpg

Anomaly scan today, all is well, baby measuring fine but I'll have a growth scan at 28 weeks anyway due to my weight. And will have a scan at 32 weeks as placenta is quite close (I think she said 2cm) to cervix so they want to check that moves.

Also we are officially team :blue:! No good pics as he was in a really awkward position...again lol

View attachment 1100671 View attachment 1100672

congrats on team blue!

Congrats @aymz1983 on team blue! I think :blue: is starting to catch up to :pink: a little.

When did you ladies start sleeping on your side? Can't think right now when the recommended time is. I'm suprised that lately I already feel slightly out of breath when I'm on my back; luckily my u-shaped pregnancy pillow came in this week. I also have a wedge pillow that a friend gave me. I think I've been avoiding the transition because I'm a natural back-sleeper. Oh well.

I hope everyone's nausea and dizziness settles down. It sucks when it creeps over into the second trimester.

Happy last day of July!

Congrats @aymz1983 on team blue! I think :blue: is starting to catch up to :pink: a little.

When did you ladies start sleeping on your side? Can't think right now when the recommended time is. I'm suprised that lately I already feel slightly out of breath when I'm on my back; luckily my u-shaped pregnancy pillow came in this week. I also have a wedge pillow that a friend gave me. I think I've been avoiding the transition because I'm a natural back-sleeper. Oh well.

I hope everyone's nausea and dizziness settles down. It sucks when it creeps over into the second trimester.

Happy last day of July!

It's from 20 weeks hon.

Happy last day of July!
I also started getting out of breath if I slept on my flat back around that time. Now I try to stay on my side or sitting up a bit if I want to be on my back.

Well I finally did my gender reveal announcement to all of my family and friends! I still went with the Christmas in July theme since my baby's due date is on Christmas day. Here are a couple of pictures from my announcement. My kids and I did a tropical back ground with Christmas theme clothes and Christmas themed hand held signs. It turned out cute and my kids had a lot of fun with it! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1100716 View attachment 1100717 View attachment 1100718

I so hope this month goes quickly! Perth next month for a holiday with my inlaws, my kids and OH. Going to the zoo and aquarium and stuff, we live 4 1/2 hours away and we don't have such luxuries here lol. Also I have a 3/4D scan booked when we are down there, I'll be 28 weeks (we don't have the facilities here for them so have to go to Perth for them) Then the next day we get married (just signing papers for now and will have a "proper" wedding sometime in the future. Exciting!!

I so hope this month goes quickly! Perth next month for a holiday with my inlaws, my kids and OH. Going to the zoo and aquarium and stuff, we live 4 1/2 hours away and we don't have such luxuries here lol. Also I have a 3/4D scan booked when we are down there, I'll be 28 weeks (we don't have the facilities here for them so have to go to Perth for them) Then the next day we get married (just signing papers for now and will have a "proper" wedding sometime in the future. Exciting!!
Congrats on getting married! It sure sounds like the month will fly by for you :)

Congratulations!

That's so exciting skye. I bet u have a lovely wedding

Thanks for all of the Congrats and all of the kind compliments ladies! XOXO

@Skye75 Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I hope that you have a fun trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->