• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Sorry Ive been m.i.a. this week. Ive been super nauseous, exhausted and miserable. 20 weeks on Saturday and I thought I’d be past this and in my “glowing” stage by now. :dohh:

anyone else around 18-20 weeks miserable? Wondering if baby is just going through a growth spurt. Have had tons of awful round ligament pain.

I am19+2 today and I have been miserable this last week. The heat hasn't helped but even without it I can feel SPD coming, I've had so many boils/spots around my groin area (sorry for the tmi!) Which have been painful and I definitely have noticed round ligament has increased the last few days, regardless of whether I'm standing sitting or lying down, my legs have been restless....urg lol

Have my anatomy scan next Friday so looking forward to that at least :)

20 weeks now. Feeling overall good but been tired the last few days but I think that’s due to the hot weather we are having and none stop working!
I am team yellow! Can’t wait for them to be born to find out who they are but equally want to enjoy this pregnancy as I’m pretty sure it will be my last abs that makes me sad. I love being pregnant and all the excitement of buying things and waiting to see who this little one will be!

Sorry Ive been m.i.a. this week. Ive been super nauseous, exhausted and miserable. 20 weeks on Saturday and I thought I’d be past this and in my “glowing” stage by now. :dohh:

anyone else around 18-20 weeks miserable? Wondering if baby is just going through a growth spurt. Have had tons of awful round ligament pain.

I'm totally with u on this one. Don't begrudge anyone getting it but it just havsnt been around long enough to trust. I don't want to risk it.

Sorry ure feeling crappy hon. I felt very bored from week 16 onwards. Just felt like there was no appointments and everything was on standstill.

I’m still nauseas on and off throughout the day and I’m in my 16th week. I find it’s way worse when I’m tired. I am also recovering from a nasty cold, which doesn’t help.

Hope the neasea subsides soon hon. Mine went away at 17 weeks.
Do get neasea now but mainly because of acid reflux.
I am19+2 today and I have been miserable this last week. The heat hasn't helped but even without it I can feel SPD coming, I've had so many boils/spots around my groin area (sorry for the tmi!) Which have been painful and I definitely have noticed round ligament has increased the last few days, regardless of whether I'm standing sitting or lying down, my legs have been restless....urg lol

Have my anatomy scan next Friday so looking forward to that at least :)

Oh no restless legs is horrible. I used to suffer with it myself a few years ago. U can't even sleep with it.
Just horrid.

Sorry u have been suffering with that.

20 weeks now. Feeling overall good but been tired the last few days but I think that’s due to the hot weather we are having and none stop working!
I am team yellow! Can’t wait for them to be born to find out who they are but equally want to enjoy this pregnancy as I’m pretty sure it will be my last abs that makes me sad. I love being pregnant and all the excitement of buying things and waiting to see who this little one will be!

That's so exciting ure staying team yellow. We have a lady in our September due date group who is also team yellow. She's coming on 36 weeks now and I can't wait for her to have her baby so we can finally find out if it's a a boy or a girl.
I was gonna stay team yellow myself but was itching to know by 10 weeks hahaha

So exciting a lot of you are researching the half way mark! I’d love to know when you first felt any movements? Rach I remember you saying it was quite early this time? This is my third so I’m hoping it’s soon :kiss:

@Mummyto293 that’s so cool you’re team yellow, I think that surprise would be amazing. Out of all my pregnancies this time I feel more inclined to try and not find out, but I know I’ll peak in the ultrasound and spoil it!

So exciting a lot of you are researching the half way mark! I’d love to know when you first felt any movements? Rach I remember you saying it was quite early this time? This is my third so I’m hoping it’s soon :kiss:
This is my first and I think I’ve been feeling movement for the last few days. It’s hard to say, but it’s low down and feel like little muscle twitches. I usually feel it when I’m either falling asleep or just woken up, but I’ve also felt it once or twice when sitting. I’m pretty tiny to start with and I still haven’t gained back all the weight I lost in the first trimester so I think there isn’t much padding.

How exciting @Teafor2 . I’m on the smaller side too and I’ve lost 4kgs so far as I just have no appetite. I think I was around 16 weeks when I started to feel him, so lovely.

@kmpreston congratulations on team :pink:

@Rach87 this last week I've had a few really crummy days, back to vomiting again yuk! coming good again in the last two days thankfully!!

@Lucy3 I was feeling faint flutters since around 14/15 weeks. Definite movements since 18 weeks, 21w3d now and he is pretty active but other half still hasn't felt him yet sadly!

@Lucy3 it was insanely early this time - i kept thinking I was crazy but its been consistent from just before 9 weeks. Felt from the outside once at 11 weeks (must have been a major tumble) but not again until like 16 weeks - hubby and daughter both got to feel kicks at 18 weeks. My dd first flutter was around 14 weeks and ds about 11 weeks.

Was tempted to stay team yellow this time since I already have one of each - but Im not patient enough and I like to plan/shop. Even hubby who has the patience of an angel was like nope whens the earliest they can tell us? Lol

yay @Teafor2 for first time flutters!! Its literally the best feeling in the world! Wish I could have like 30 babies just for the kicks and tumbles - but not actually bc I couldnt handle that :tease:

ouch @aymz1983 ! Hope they clear soon.
Well it sounds like 18-20 weeks has been rough for most of us. Yesterday was feeling a little better but today Im wiped and a little dizzy. Thankfully its a semi rainy day so kids dont mind movie couch day.

T-minus 3 days until my scan!

sorry if I missed someone

This is my third and I felt flutters really early probably from 13 weeks. Kicks from 16 weeks. I have an anterior placenta and kicks are getting strong now when I’m sat down at 20 weeks x

Yay @Mummyto293 to you too! Edd is Dec 11th. Front page has you as the 15th? Did they move your date at a scan?

Happy 20 weeks (half way) woohooo @Rach87
So not long for ure scan eeek. I have a repeat 4D scan on Tuesday because baby wud not cooperate at the last one. I hope we get to see his face this time. I also have a growth scan on 3rd August so exactly a week later. Lol. All good though love seeing baby. Just can't wait to have him safe in my arms now.

@Lucy3
I felt flutters I think from 17 weeks and then taps at 19 weeks.
My placenta is prosteria so not sure why I had to wait so long to feel anything. Felt propper kicks at 21 weeks.
Now I get beaten black and blue lol.
I'm also very pattite.

I lost weight in the first trimester too because no appetite.
But now I think I've put on about a stone and a half.
Can't be sure because I've not weighed myself for a while.
About 2 weeks ago I was 10 stone.

My pre pregnancy weight is around 9 stone and I dropped to 8st 4lbs.

Thanks everyone for your replies to first flutters! I think I’m nuts but when I was going to sleep I thought I felt tiny flutters last night!? Now you’ve said how early you felt yours Rach maybe it was! Happy 20 weeks - how exciting !

Love following along with you ladies, you’re at the sweet spot of pregnancy :kiss: kicks, finding out the sex and hopefully feeling less sick :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->