• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Thanks everyone for your replies to first flutters! I think I’m nuts but when I was going to sleep I thought I felt tiny flutters last night!? Now you’ve said how early you felt yours Rach maybe it was! Happy 20 weeks - how exciting !

Love following along with you ladies, you’re at the sweet spot of pregnancy :kiss: kicks, finding out the sex and hopefully feeling less sick :D

My neasea is back today urghhh.

Heres the halfway bump!
View attachment 1100571

And my halfway bumps for all pregnancies
View attachment 1100572

Ure so beautiful. U carry the same in each pregnancy.

Such a cute bump.

Thanks @Suggerhoney & @Teafor2 !!
My nausea has been awful this past 10 days. Even threw up in my mouth a little today which is only the second time this pregnancy its happened. Yuck!

cant wait to start seeing your bump pics soon Tea!

Has anyone else gotten achy legs? Last night my legs were very sore before bed, which happens to me when I’m tired anyway. But this morning when I woke up they still felt so tired and achy. I did some yoga and they are feeling a bit better now.

@Teafor2 its the extra blood volume and water retention. Mine are too especially after work standing for like 9 hours (thank God its only once a week)

I’ve also thrown up again this morning! I can’t believe I made it through the first trimester feeling nauseas all the time only to begin vomiting in the second.

Hi ladies sorry I’ve been away. Just had a bad few weeks to be honest. My mood is terrible atm although I do have a lot going on that doesn’t help. I had my 20 week scan last week and all is looking good and on track. They confirmed he’s definitely all boy. I’m feeling so many proper moments now very regularly. He seems to be very active at night. The kids and OH have felt him properly this week too. Just going to go back and have a proper catch up. FBC19447-3735-4020-83B9-A2A2E4FB584B.jpeg

Awwwwwww such lovely scan pics @Tasha36089 and @Rach87.

That's the scary scan out the way now ladies and next milestone 24 weeks eeek.

@Rach87
Omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I had a little come up in my mouth today. I felt propper disgusting. So glad I'm not the only one.

Not feeling so sick tonight and reflux has settled.
For now.

@Rach87 congrats on the girl! I know you were hoping for a boy, but I’m sure she will fit into your family perfectly.

I fainted today after standing up quickly from the couch. I’ve been having dizziness through the pregnancy on and off but this is the first time I’ve fainted. I left a message for the phone nurse, and waiting to hear back. My dad’s girlfriend is a doctor though and she didn’t seem too concerned. She recommended salty snacks, more fluids, and having my iron level checked. Anyone else fainted?

Those babies are sooo cute ladies! Congrats!!

@Teafor2 i had that with my first I think… compression stockings reallly helped. Like the legit prescribed ones, not the drugstore ones. I would get dizzy and my hearing would go all funny and start seeing stars, thankfully I managed to get laying down quickly each time so never fell. Just low BP, not enough fluids for me I think but now my BP is still 90/50 and I haven’t fainted, so I can only imagine what it was in that pregnancy!

Those babies are sooo cute ladies! Congrats!!

@Teafor2 i had that with my first I think… compression stockings reallly helped. Like the legit prescribed ones, not the drugstore ones. I would get dizzy and my hearing would go all funny and start seeing stars, thankfully I managed to get laying down quickly each time so never fell. Just low BP, not enough fluids for me I think but now my BP is still 90/50 and I haven’t fainted, so I can only imagine what it was in that pregnancy!
It really caught me off guard! I have fainted in the past when sick and once after my lap, but I always knew it was coming. This time I didn’t feel any more dizzy than I normally do if I stand up too quickly and the next thing I knew I was on the ground.

Aw loving all these scan pics!!

just wondering has anyone else started with braxton hicks already? I’ve started getting them. I think I got them at a similar stage last time x

Aw loving all these scan pics!!

just wondering has anyone else started with braxton hicks already? I’ve started getting them. I think I got them at a similar stage last time x
I get them. Not tons and not everyday, but sometimes. I think the most I’ve gotten in a day is like 3 or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->