♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@wannabeprego So sorry to hear about your bp being high. I hope the medication can keep it under control. I’m sure if it’s regularly used for pregnant women it’s safe. Super cute scan pictures! Baby has such cute little lips and nose!

I'm so sorry about your BP being so high! I hope that the medications increased dosage helps you out and it comes down! BIg hugs to you! XOXO

I am in the same boat as you though with the high BP and I am on medications now! It's pretty stressful though worrying about your BP and the baby! I am praying for us both that we can make it to full term and keep our BP's under control!

If you don't mind me asking what medication are you on? I am on Procardia aka Nifedipine.

I'm currently on labetalol 200mg 3 x a day, they seem to be around 130/135 over 80ish which is far better than what it was.
Hopefully the medication helps you and brings your bp down to a safer level.

So...we are nearly there on names! We are down to Theodore, Edward or Arthur - Hudson has been a possible middle name for one choice. Elliott will be surname.
So, originally there was Theodore Hudson.
Now, having made OH sit and have serious name discussions, he said he liked Edward, maybe Edward Arthur. Which I love (big fan of old names here lol). But I don't know if I can get on board with calling him Eddie as a short version. It just makes me think of Eddie Stobart and big boned middle aged men :D

So, we have at the moment, the following possibilities. We are not announcing name until we send news baby is born so I can't ask anyone else for advice!

Theodore Hudson
Theodore Edward
Edward Arthur
Arthur Edward
Edward Theodore

Not going to lie, if I could get my way with Theodore I would have it lol. But I'm happy to compromise ha. But what sounds more preferable?! I'd like to nail down a name, if only for my son self so I can talk to him using his planned name.

I have a Theo Edward and love it. I purposely used Edward as a middle name because I love the name but didn’t like Ed or Eddie so it was a no go for first name for me too. So I may be biased but Theodore Edward gets my vote ;) x

So...we are nearly there on names! We are down to Theodore, Edward or Arthur - Hudson has been a possible middle name for one choice. Elliott will be surname.
So, originally there was Theodore Hudson.
Now, having made OH sit and have serious name discussions, he said he liked Edward, maybe Edward Arthur. Which I love (big fan of old names here lol). But I don't know if I can get on board with calling him Eddie as a short version. It just makes me think of Eddie Stobart and big boned middle aged men :D

So, we have at the moment, the following possibilities. We are not announcing name until we send news baby is born so I can't ask anyone else for advice!

Theodore Hudson
Theodore Edward
Edward Arthur
Arthur Edward
Edward Theodore

Not going to lie, if I could get my way with Theodore I would have it lol. But I'm happy to compromise ha. But what sounds more preferable?! I'd like to nail down a name, if only for my son self so I can talk to him using his planned name.
Those are all such lovely names. I love Theodore! Such good choices!!

Thanks so much for all of the kind messages girls!!! XOXO

@aymz1983 I like all of the names you have selected! Good luck with picking your final choice!

I'm also struggling to pick a girl name, since I already have 2 daughters with my favorite names already in use, LOL! It's a struggle to pick another one this time around! My youngest daughter has a flower name, so we might go with another flower name for this baby! I'm still undecided though!

Hi everyone! Hope things are going well. My little one is still with us, and she’s currently stable. We’re all rooting for a take home baby. I’m scheduled to be induced in roughly 12 weeks. Holding my breath until then. Currently having 2 ultrasounds monthly. Here’s a pic from Monday. She refused to show her profile

717C44FE-BDD8-400B-AAB0-61F6DA5E4F14.jpeg

@wannabeprego
So sorry about the High BP that must be so scary. I had pre eclampsia with my now 8 year old dd but it didn't start until 27 weeks and diognosed at around 31 weeks. I had ICP with her as well which can cause still birth and I was diognosed with that at 34 weeks.
With my now almost 2 year old I got icp again but it strared really early at 11 weeks and was diognosed at just 17 weeks.
Was so scary being diognosed with something like that so early. And I had to hold my breath to get to 24 then 28 then 32 weeks etc.
Thankfully I was given medication that kept my bile levels low.
So manged to get to my induction at 37 weeks.

I have ICP again now but thankfully even tho I've been so itchy since just 14 weeks my bile levels have remained normol and I wasn't diognosed untill 34 weeks.
They still remain low now too but I've been on medication for ICP since 27 weeks.
I'm going In this Saturday at 37 weeks for induction.
I really hope ure meds help keep ure BP down hon.
Seems this group has a lot of ladies with High BP.
And I pray all of you make it to full term[-o<

Hi everyone! Hope things are going well. My little one is still with us, and she’s currently stable. We’re all rooting for a take home baby. I’m scheduled to be induced in roughly 12 weeks. Holding my breath until then. Currently having 2 ultrasounds monthly. Here’s a pic from Monday. She refused to show her profile

View attachment 1101737

She is beautiful hon. I absolutely pray with all my heart body and soul that she will be a take home baby [-o<
Can't imagine the stress u must be under and my heart goes out to you.
Much love and hugs <3

@aymz1983 I also agree that I like Theodore Edward. I love the nickname Theo.

@erher Glad to hear baby is doing okay! I’m sending you good vibes from here for a take home baby. Such a sweet ultrasound picture. She looks like she’s having a good dream :)

@wannabeprego
So sorry about the High BP that must be so scary. I had pre eclampsia with my now 8 year old dd but it didn't start until 27 weeks and diognosed at around 31 weeks. I had ICP with her as well which can cause still birth and I was diognosed with that at 34 weeks.
With my now almost 2 year old I got icp again but it strared really early at 11 weeks and was diognosed at just 17 weeks.
Was so scary being diognosed with something like that so early. And I had to hold my breath to get to 24 then 28 then 32 weeks etc.
Thankfully I was given medication that kept my bile levels low.
So manged to get to my induction at 37 weeks.

I have ICP again now but thankfully even tho I've been so itchy since just 14 weeks my bile levels have remained normol and I wasn't diognosed untill 34 weeks.
They still remain low now too but I've been on medication for ICP since 27 weeks.
I'm going In this Saturday at 37 weeks for induction.
I really hope ure meds help keep ure BP down hon.
Seems this group has a lot of ladies with High BP.
And I pray all of you make it to full term[-o&lt;

Thanks for the well wishes! XOXO

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles with ICP. However I am glad that you have been able to keep it under control this time and you are on track to make it to full term/37 weeks! I'm keep you and the rest of the girls on the thread in my thoughts and prayers that we all have happy and healthy babies at the end of our pregnancies! XOXO

View attachment 1101737

This is such wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that your baby is doing good! I am keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that the baby arrives happy and healthy! XOXO

Thanks for the well wishes! XOXO

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles with ICP. However I am glad that you have been able to keep it under control this time and you are on track to make it to full term/37 weeks! I'm keep you and the rest of the girls on the thread in my thoughts and prayers that we all have happy and healthy babies at the end of our pregnancies! XOXO

Thank you sweety. Amen I pray that also in Jesus name [-o&lt;

Dh revealed the sex of the baby to me... we’re having a girl! I’m so surprised! All this time I thought it would be a boy! I’m really happy though. I had a great relationship with my mom so I’m really excited to have a daughter :)
Congrats on team pink that’s amazing!

Dh revealed the sex of the baby to me... we’re having a girl! I’m so surprised! All this time I thought it would be a boy! I’m really happy though. I had a great relationship with my mom so I’m really excited to have a daughter :)
Congrats!!

Congratulations @Teafor2 on team :pink: that's fantastic news. Having a daughter is truly wonderful, despite how sassy they can be haha!!

Had my 28 week OB appointment today, bub is measuring spot on. Had my whooping cough injection today, having my anti D next appointment in two weeks because I go for my glucose test next week. She highly recommended that I have the Covid injection because she is predicting it will hit WA when I am heavily pregnant (we currently have ZERO case numbers.. but NSW is in the 1500's daily now) and I trust her since she's been my baby doctor for literally 9 years so I'm going to follow her advice and have booked my first Pfizer shot for the 30th of this month. Going to try convince OH to have his done as well, but I feel he will be very reluctant to do so.

Monday here now... big week ahead for me!! 4D scan on Friday and getting married on Saturday and the zoo and aquarium etc in between.

Congratulations @Teafor2 on team :pink: that's fantastic news. Having a daughter is truly wonderful, despite how sassy they can be haha!!

Had my 28 week OB appointment today, bub is measuring spot on. Had my whooping cough injection today, having my anti D next appointment in two weeks because I go for my glucose test next week. She highly recommended that I have the Covid injection because she is predicting it will hit WA when I am heavily pregnant (we currently have ZERO case numbers.. but NSW is in the 1500's daily now) and I trust her since she's been my baby doctor for literally 9 years so I'm going to follow her advice and have booked my first Pfizer shot for the 30th of this month. Going to try convince OH to have his done as well, but I feel he will be very reluctant to do so.

Monday here now... big week ahead for me!! 4D scan on Friday and getting married on Saturday and the zoo and aquarium etc in between.
I also need to book my glucose test. I’m surprised I’m doing it as my friend who is also pregnant here didn’t have it, but they have requested I do it despite my blood work and urine being fine. I’ve gained a pretty normal amount of weight to this point as well.

Re covid shot.. just today I had an appointment with my ob and she told me she is quite concerned about the number of unvaccinated pregnant women she sees. She said in the hospital here they have 3 pregnant women hospitalised and 2 more on ventilators. I totally understand why people are reluctant getting it. Just wanted to share the information I got today. I’m really happy I had mine before cases surged here.

@Teafor2 I've had no issues my previous pregnancies with it, but in Australia it's just the norm to have it done every pregnancy. I guess at least if you have it done you definitely know there is no problems.

I talked to OH about him having his covid vac too and it was a firm NO. So guess that conversation is over, at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->