♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Thanks, just had a mini panic because I didn't realise it was a thing, thought it was more of a problem I had but obviously not!

@Reiko_ctu I’ll try the Apple cider vinegar.. thanks for the tip! And I read a description of baby movements feeling like a live eel wriggling inside of you, which I definitely identify with haha. It doesn’t bother me all the time, but every once in a while when she’s moving like crazy for a long time and I’m tired at the end of the week it does bother me.

Is anyone else taking aspirin as prescribed? Had a voicemail from midwife to say that she has spoken with the GP to get me on 150mg a day as I should have been on it already, so looks like I'll be picking that up after the weekend.
Had a quick Google and seems to be prescribed to reduce the risk of pre eclampsia? Presumably as I have a couple of the risk factors? Hopefully between that and the Labetalol I will be ok!

yes I’ve been on 150mg aspirin since 12 weeks and I’m on labetalol too

Is anyone else taking aspirin as prescribed? Had a voicemail from midwife to say that she has spoken with the GP to get me on 150mg a day as I should have been on it already, so looks like I'll be picking that up after the weekend.
Had a quick Google and seems to be prescribed to reduce the risk of pre eclampsia? Presumably as I have a couple of the risk factors? Hopefully between that and the Labetalol I will be ok!
Also on 150mg of Asprin. My consultant prescribed it at 12 weeks because my last babies were small for gestational age apparently but they were twins and 3 weeks early.
How is everyone? My back is killing just lately, I can hardly walk when I get up to pee in the night. Otherwise feeling quite good and 28 weeks on Wednesday. Going to start my hospital bag this week I think. Anyone else done it? My pram arrived Friday too :)

Not packing my hospital bag yet but I do have my pram. It’s still in its box in my Mum’s garage. I’m going to buy the crib this month. I’m going for a snuzpod. Anyone else have one?

Haven't got pram yet, will probably get that in the next month or two. Haven't packed hospital bag either, have next to nothing to put in it yet so that will have to be dealt with shortly as well!
My back hasn't been too bad at the mo, although watch me have jinxed myself now...

Not packing my hospital bag yet but I do have my pram. It’s still in its box in my Mum’s garage. I’m going to buy the crib this month. I’m going for a snuzpod. Anyone else have one?
I was debating getting a snuzpod but just went for a babylo bedside crib in the end. I like that they rock. What pram did you go for?

I haven’t bought the ‘big’ things yet. Thinking of getting pram / car seat/ Moses basket at maybe 35 weeks. Partly because I have nowhere really to store them!

I am so uncomfortable tonight ! Can’t get comfy lying down on either side or sat up and feel quite breathless this evening. 5 days until third trimester so no doubt only going to get worse! Xx

I love the snuz pods but think I’m going to get a cheaper next to me. My kids hated sleeping anywhere but on me and breastfed all night long so I don’t want to waste money just incase this ones the same! X

For those that haven't seen on FB. Baby boys 28w1d scan :)
Finally home yesterday, we ended up staying an extra night in Perth. All married now! What a huge few days we've had. Did the zoo and aquarium both on Friday. Married on the Saturday and travelled 1 hour to go have lunch with family. Shopping in between, BOUNCE Sunday and more shopping. Then we just took our time driving home yesterday and stopped at the little town in between perth and home and the lake.
I need a nap!
Glucose test tomorrow.

39121620210909_SKYE_20210909162302083.jpg 39121620210909_SKYE_20210909163050465.jpg 39121620210909_SKYE_20210909163047361.jpg 39121620210909_SKYE_20210909162410561.jpg

Last edited:
Finally home yesterday, we ended up staying an extra night in Perth. All married now! What a huge few days we've had. Did the zoo and aquarium both on Friday. Married on the Saturday and travelled 1 hour to go have lunch with family. Shopping in between, BOUNCE Sunday and more shopping. Then we just took our time driving home yesterday and stopped at the little town in between perth and home and the lake.
I need a nap!
Glucose test tomorrow.

View attachment 1102155 View attachment 1102156 View attachment 1102157 View attachment 1102158
He’s soooo cute! His little face is adorable. Congrats on your marriage too xx

I need a nap!
Glucose test tomorrow.

View attachment 1102155 View attachment 1102156 View attachment 1102157 View attachment 1102158

Congratulations on your marriage.

Congrats Skye!
I didn’t get any sleep last night, soo tired. My ribs are really achy too. Any uk mums seen any nice car seat wraps/blankets?

I need a nap!
Glucose test tomorrow.

Huge congratulations hun!

Fantastic pictures of baby boy x

Congratulations @Skye75 on your marriage. And your boy is gorgeous, getting so real now I bet!

@Tasha36089 mamas and papas have an online sale they’ve launched today. I did see some chunky blankets for cars earlier.

@Skye75 Congratulations!! Plus such a cute boy!

V-day for me today and feeling pretty good! Still having some nausea, but decided to just ride it out and avoid medication.

We made our first official baby purchase the other day... just two sleepers. We have loads of baby stuff, but it has all been hand me downs or gifted. We need to decide on a pram and car seat still, but getting the crib and bassinet from friends.

There seems to be a tummy bug raging through my classroom at the moment. I’m washing my hands like crazy to avoid it, but I usually end up catching the stomach bugs that go through school. Really hoping I can avoid it this time!

Congrats @Skye75 ! Baby is adorable - love that theyre starting to chunk up in the 3d scans now :)

@Teafor2 yayyyy for v-day!!

only thing we actually need is a car seat/carrier. We still have our single and double stroller. I had given everything else away after my ds but my close friend just had her last baby 9 mos ago and has given me literally everything which is awesome…..but secretly a bummer because buying baby gear is so much fun! Lol

Every 3 weeks growth scan day tomorrow! Excited to see how much shes grown since last scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->