• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

We are having trouble with the name, I thought we were going with "Kyzer" but I am just not in love with it. Argh!!

@Rach87 Thanks. I’m feeling fine this morning so I’m guessing all is good.

@Skye75 I feel like choosing a name is so tricky! Even if you live a name what if they’re born and it just doesn’t suit them?

@Rach87
So sorry u all caught a summer cold. Its horrible having summer colds.
Ure bump is popping so much now u look great.

@Teafor2
Hops the ice cream has no ill effect.

@Skye75
How are u nearly 26 weeks already wow hon. Time is definitely flying by.

If I don't come on here much after baby
I wish u all the very best with ure pregnancies.
I expect I will pop on here and there but I also remember having a new born is full on. I will definitely keep popping on while I'm still pregnant tho.

Hoping to get my induction date on Wednesday.
I have been told it will be around 37 weeks but just waiting for the actual date..
So ready for baby now.

Monthly scan day. Baby measuring 1lb 7oz and in the 24th percentile (right around where my other two were) She was so cute sucking her thumb, yawning and nibbling on her hand :cloud9: the 3D pic she looks like a little drama queen with her hand in front of her mouth lol 2D shes sucking her thumb

CC63A8CC-3943-44C9-96AE-5BD4FF3AEDB6.jpeg E73045DF-751A-4EC9-8E9F-71280AA8B162.jpeg

Monthly scan day. Baby measuring 1lb 7oz and in the 24th percentile (right around where my other two were) She was so cute sucking her thumb, yawning and nibbling on her hand :cloud9: the 3D pic she looks like a little drama queen with her hand in front of her mouth lol 2D shes sucking her thumb

View attachment 1101524 View attachment 1101525

Cute scan pics! I'd love to have a 4d one, might bite the bullet and just book lol

@Skye75 choosing a name is sooo hard! We did that with my dd - had a name picked for a couple months then decided it just wasnt right and changed it. My ds we had 2 names picked out and I told hubby to pick and put it on the birth certificate. So didnt even decide until he was 1 day old lol

This one Im stumped. I had lists upon lists for my first two that we slowly narrowed down, this one Im like, is it ok to just call her Baby? :dohh:

i hopped over to the September due group and oh my so exciting with babies being born! We still have a few months to go but only 2 due groups until its our turn!! Eek!

@Skye75 choosing a name is sooo hard! We did that with my dd - had a name picked for a couple months then decided it just wasnt right and changed it. My ds we had 2 names picked out and I told hubby to pick and put it on the birth certificate. So didnt even decide until he was 1 day old lol

This one Im stumped. I had lists upon lists for my first two that we slowly narrowed down, this one Im like, is it ok to just call her Baby? :dohh:

i hopped over to the September due group and oh my so exciting with babies being born! We still have a few months to go but only 2 due groups until its our turn!! Eek!

I have just come off the September board, I was seeing if @Suggerhoney had her date today as I thought she might post there first lol. Makes me want mine to come now. I mean, not now now, too early but...now ha. So broody right now and I've just been paid so may have to buy lots of baby things instead.

Hear you on the name front, I really want to nail a name down but we need to sit down and have a think really - neither of us like the others name suggestions!

I am so in love with your scan pics @Rach87 that 3D one is just brilliant I hope mine come out nice and clear. OH is so skeptical about the 3D/4D/5D stuff and is like well that's not what he's going to look like. Hahaha he just can't be told!! I will be 28 weeks when I have it so it should be pretty spot on with facial features if we can get some nice clear ones. I booked in for the 30 min 2/3/4/5D though it is costing $199!! But I think it will be certainly worth it.

I haven't looked at the other boards much recently, I follow the testing thread religiously but I might pop over now and check out the September / November thread :D

I am 100% I won't last until the 1st of December, I will go sometime in November.. Not to long now!!

@Rach87 cute scan! I love the drama queen pose haha

Today I had my first instance of a stranger confidently commenting on my pregnancy. I was waiting in line at the fruit stand and a man offered to let me go first so that I didn’t ‘give birth while waiting’! Haha I didn’t think my belly was THAT big yet, but I did take him up on the offer :)

@Rach87
So sorry u all caught a summer cold. Its horrible having summer colds.
Ure bump is popping so much now u look great.

@Teafor2
Hops the ice cream has no ill effect.

@Skye75
How are u nearly 26 weeks already wow hon. Time is definitely flying by.

If I don't come on here much after baby
I wish u all the very best with ure pregnancies.
I expect I will pop on here and there but I also remember having a new born is full on. I will definitely keep popping on while I'm still pregnant tho.

Hoping to get my induction date on Wednesday.
I have been told it will be around 37 weeks but just waiting for the actual date..
So ready for baby now.

Good luck with L&D! I hope that everything goes smoothly and that your baby is happy and healthy, and a speedy recovery for Mom! XOXO

View attachment 1101524 View attachment 1101525

Beautiful scan pictures! I'm so glad that your baby is doing so well! XOXO

Loving everyone’s updates and your scan pics @Rach87

wow you’re so close now @Suggerhoney ! Exciting!

same here @Skye75 we had chosen a name and then I fell out of love with it and now she’s nameless again

AFM.. all well here so far. Going for weekly check ups for my blood pressure as developed pre-eclampsia at 29 weeks last time. Hopefully all will be ok this time. Planned section looking like Dec 11th so 15 weeks to go! Feels like forever! I know it’ll fly!

Love the scan photos @Rach87

they’ve changed the guidelines for growth scans in my trust so won’t be getting another scan til I’m 32 weeks.

I was debating a 4d scan however I really don’t want to find out the gender and I always feel like you can tell if they have a girl / boy face on them! X

Had my morphology scan today and everything with baby is good! Unfortunately they weren’t able to take any photos because they were moving around like crazy and at the end of the scan decided to turn away from the ultrasound towards my spine. That seems to be their preferred position based on the kicks and movement I feel lately.

Baby is still measuring big... head size is in the 95/96th percentile and weight is 87th.

Dh got the sex written down on a piece of paper, so he currently knows the sex but I don’t. He’s going to surprise me with it either later this evening or this weekend.

While I wish we had gotten a picture I’m happy dh was finally allowed to come for a scan and we were able to see the cute face at some point!

Another new thing... last night I started leaking colostrum, so hoping that’s a good sign for my supply once baby is born!

Good luck with L&D! I hope that everything goes smoothly and that your baby is happy and healthy, and a speedy recovery for Mom! XOXO

Thank you so much sweety. 8 days now and counting hehe.

Had my morphology scan today and everything with baby is good! Unfortunately they weren’t able to take any photos because they were moving around like crazy and at the end of the scan decided to turn away from the ultrasound towards my spine. That seems to be their preferred position based on the kicks and movement I feel lately.

Baby is still measuring big... head size is in the 95/96th percentile and weight is 87th.

Dh got the sex written down on a piece of paper, so he currently knows the sex but I don’t. He’s going to surprise me with it either later this evening or this weekend.

While I wish we had gotten a picture I’m happy dh was finally allowed to come for a scan and we were able to see the cute face at some point!

Another new thing... last night I started leaking colostrum, so hoping that’s a good sign for my supply once baby is born!

Glad scan went well hon. Sounds like baby is gonna be a really good size.
So exciting that hubby knows gender.
Can't wait to find out what ure having eeeek.

@aymz1983

Hi I love it that some of you are popping into our September group it has certainly been very exciting there and a few babies born now.
We've had 4 babies born so far. The lady that runs our September group is booked for c section Tuesday so she is next and then I go in on Saturday for my induction.
So exciting.
I'm just waiting for the nerves to kick in. I know they will.
5 more days to go and been so ready for weeks now.

@Rach87
Absolutely lovely scan pics hon.
My boy was on the 36th centile at almost 25 weeks but at my last growth scan at 32+3 weeks he has jumped to the 76th.
But I was told from 28 weeks is when they really start gaining so was expecting it.
I have one more growth scan now and that on Wednesday morning and my last consultant appointment.

Ure 4D scan is so good.
I had one at 30 weeks but baby wud not face us at all haha. Tried everything but nope.
But thankfully they booked us in again for 31+3 weeks and we got to see his face. It was lovely.

There such cool scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->