08-08-08

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
ok ladies,

tomorrow is 08-08-08!
This day will never ever come again so it's gotta be lucky!
I think we should all get B'Ding tonight in the hope that someone out there is looking out for us all!

Good luck girls!

Anna

:dust:

Im in as its DF's birthday today and mine on the 09/08/08!!

YAY - go you! Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Have some lucky :dust: to help

Anna x x x

thanks hunni!

Fingers crossed for us all x x

I'm with you hun and I got a positive ovulation test today .

My IUI is tomorrow :D
My IUI is tomorrow too!! Good luck! And good luck to all of you girls!!! I had my u/s yesterday on my b-day and had 3 follies: 2 that are nice ones so I'm hoping that is my good luck charm!!

And apparently (according to the bank adverts) 8 is the Chinese lucky number.

I got my dates mixed :blush: my IUI is on Sat but oh is doing his bit tomorrow :D

My IUI is tomorrow :D
My IUI is tomorrow too!! Good luck! And good luck to all of you girls!!! I had my u/s yesterday on my b-day and had 3 follies: 2 that are nice ones so I'm hoping that is my good luck charm!!

Good luck Lonate, ive only got the one little follicle this time but i hope its a good strong one!
Its already bigger than the follicles i had last cycle

Good luck Lonate, ive only got the one little follicle this time but i hope its a good strong one!
Its already bigger than the follicles i had last cycle
1 follie is all it takes! And it's a big one so that makes it even better!!

:dust::dust::dust:

ok so far today i've had two lots of good news. hubby told things can get better and we might still be ok without ivf and i got accepted on the clearblue trial so for good measure we're b'ding tonight (his suggestion! hehe) although i have no idea if i'm even ovulating - could get my lucky charm hehe

ok so far today i've had two lots of good news. hubby told things can get better and we might still be ok without ivf and i got accepted on the clearblue trial so for good measure we're b'ding tonight (his suggestion! hehe) although i have no idea if i'm even ovulating - could get my lucky charm hehe

Go for it girl - seems like things are really looking up for you Hun :hug::hug::hug:

Maz xx

i sure hope so!
The say good things come in threes so fingers crossed!

We had our Embryo Transfer yesterday (8/8/08) so we're hoping that that is extra lucky :lol:

Good luck to all of you who :sex: on the lucky day!

We had our Embryo Transfer yesterday (8/8/08) so we're hoping that that is extra lucky :lol:

Good luck to all of you who :sex: on the lucky day!

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you Hun. :hug::hug::hug:

Maz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->