1-2m H&M outfit, 0-3 white Girly cardigan & 0-3 boy/GN vests

HI how much posted for 5x the long sleeve vests white in newborn, 3x Newborn sleepsuits – first two are velvety material and the third is thick fleece. 40p each, Newborn ‘Little Friend’ t-shirt, bottoms and jacket outfit from George £2,
2 x newborn velvoty jackets 60p each, all bibs 50p and scratch mits posted please, thanks

hi hun how much for 2 new born vevty jackets 60p each posted?

HI how much posted for 5x the long sleeve vests white in newborn, 3x Newborn sleepsuits – first two are velvety material and the third is thick fleece. 40p each, Newborn ‘Little Friend’ t-shirt, bottoms and jacket outfit from George £2,
2 x newborn velvoty jackets 60p each, all bibs 50p and scratch mits posted please, thanks

PM'ing you now :)

0-3m white knitted jacket from Ladybird

Various cardigans - 3 - the top one, centre one, and left yellow one

0-3 booties and knitted bonnet/hat

How much posted?

0-3m white knitted jacket from Ladybird

Various cardigans - 3 - the top one, centre one, and left yellow one

0-3 booties and knitted bonnet/hat

How much posted?

PM'd you x

Hi

how much for:

x Newborn sleepsuits 20p each (2 in the second picture, all the ones in the 3rd and 4th picture)

x Newborn short sleeve vests 10p each (all the ones in 2nd picture,3rd picture and 4th picture)

4x Newborn long sleeve vests 15p each

including postage??

if the bibs 50p, 3x Newborn sleepsuits – first two are velvety material and the third is thick fleece. 40p each All 3 on hold because available, i would want these too.

Thank you :)

If the lady above doesn't take the nb sleepsuits is the 3rd pic, I will have them hun :flower:

Hi

how much for:

x Newborn sleepsuits 20p each (2 in the second picture, all the ones in the 3rd and 4th picture)

x Newborn short sleeve vests 10p each (all the ones in 2nd picture,3rd picture and 4th picture)

4x Newborn long sleeve vests 15p each

including postage??

if the bibs 50p, 3x Newborn sleepsuits – first two are velvety material and the third is thick fleece. 40p each All 3 on hold because available, i would want these too.

Thank you :)

PM'd you :) x

Bump! I still have the gorgeous thick fleece beige coat from Gap for £3 - it's pretty much brand new, only been washed once but never worn. It's the 11th pic down :D x

Hi,
How much for the two Tiny baby short sleeve vests (the print ones), the Pram suit, the beige fleece coat and the yellow ribbed 0-3 month cardigan in the bottom right of the picture? All posted please.
Thanks

Hi,
How much for the two Tiny baby short sleeve vests (the print ones), the Pram suit, the beige fleece coat and the yellow ribbed 0-3 month cardigan in the bottom right of the picture? All posted please.
Thanks

PM'ing you now x

do u still have the dressing gown ? can u pm me xx

How much for -
2 tiny baby vests (1st pic)
3 tiny baby sleepers (2nd pic)
10 newborn vests. (3rd pic)
And 4 newborn sleepers (5th pic)

Posted?

Is the dressing gown sold or available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online