1 cycle only NTNP - Baby no4

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hubby and I are in agreement that if we don't have baby number 4 in the next 1-2 cycles then it won't happen as it's unfair on our other boys and would stretch our other goals too much, so we're NTNP this cycle only.

AF arrived on 5th May. I was on the POP until around the 7th April, so have been off birth control one clear cycle.

Today is CD12 - I have no idea when/if I will ovulate so it's really a stab in the dark. I have 2 babies to prove that stabs in the dark can work though so it's not without precedent. It's really all about letting fate decide about the size of our family. We DTD this morning and seeing as hubby won't be home again now until Friday (cd17) it's really an unknown quantity.

I plan on waiting as long as possible to test. AF is due on or around 2nd June but hubby is away that week. I will try to hold off until the 5th but more likely will be that I will grab an FRER and find out on sunday 31st May when hubby is home. I've had BFPs with an FRER at 11dpo before now and I would be on CD28 then so in all likelihood around 11dpo or even more. Either way I'll buy a 2 pack lol. :blush:

Wish me luck.

Good luck, I regally hope it works out for you x

I *think* I'm ovulating.

Lots of cramping, general feeling of moodiness (having the worst day ever!! tbh) and lots of stretchy discharge (sorry tmi! lol). We shall see if it goes/stays. I had put my moodiness down to being over-exerted after the weekend but now I'm thinking it may be cycle related.

Hmmmm may not have ovulated when i thought. Could be today? Discharge again and cross on right side. No other symptoms either way so not sure.

Just bought myself some cheapie early result tests off eBay. 2 reasons for the purchase - 1 it will stop me from being tempted to test before they arrive which will probably be Wed/Thur next week when I'll be around 7dpo and 2. they were 99p for 3 which is significantly cheaper than anything you can buy in the shops lol. If anything shows up on them, I'll go and buy some 'proper' tests lol :haha: I like them to be in a case (don't like strips lol) so I'm happy with that.

Fingers crossed! How exciting.

Do you think you'll be able to stop after 2 cycles if it's unsuccessful? I don't think I could!

Fingers crossed! How exciting.

Do you think you'll be able to stop after 2 cycles if it's unsuccessful? I don't think I could!

I will be going back on the pill at the end of this cycle if/when AF shows up, unless hubby says otherwise. He did say that if we are monumentally disappointed he'd go for a 2nd cycle but that's a huge If. After that the age gaps etc wouldn't work and we'd be setting so many things back. It's now or never!

Good luck! I hope you get your bfp! I completely understand what you and DH are thinking. We are giving ourselves until November (1 year trying) and then I will get on BC. At some point you have to decide when having another will be beneficial and when it wont. Doesn't mean its easy, so I hope you get your bfp!!!!

I'm my usual self - tired, hungry, and generally worn out by my boys with no time to focus on anything lol. :haha:

I'm approximately 4-6dpo, but could be anything up to 10dpo so I'm really confused - waiting until next week to test so I get a proper result/AF will be here by then.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2316903-bfp-baby-no4.html#post35605303

Update!

Congratulations!! That's amazing you fertile mertile! Happy and healthy 9 months 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->