1 day AF?...

Schindlebrau

Reaction score
Here's my story! TTC for #1, I had my copper IUD removed early in February after my period was finished so we could try that month. I ovulated around the 18th per LH test strip being positive on the 17th. I was supposed to get my period on the 2nd (I have very predictable 28/29 day cycle, it hasn't been longer than that in 2 years). I didn't get my period on the 2nd, HPT was BFN. I didn't get my period on the 3rd, again HPT was BFN. I tested again the morning of the 4th and had a very faint squinter of a line, but even DH could see that it was there...but in an odd twist of fate, I also started AF that day. I wrote it off as being a chemical and tried to forget about it. This is where it gets odd...my "AF" only lasted 1 day. And as where it was a moderate flow (brown blood, red blood, some small clots, etc.) I never bleed through my super tampon going to the restroom infrequently, so it was not by any means "heavy" and by the next morning I was just spotting. Along with that, I've had no cramps at all (something that is always a given with my AF). I have yet to test again, I'm waiting to see if the bleeding starts up again and the stop was just a fluke. If it doesn't start up, I'm planning on testing Friday since that will be almost one week after the bleed. Has anyone else experienced this and wound up with a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->