1 day before AF should arrive

poeticlegend

Reaction score
hey ladies--I am on the edge of my seat anxious to see if she shows up this month. I can't say that I feel pregnant because I have no idea what that would feel like, but I have been having odd symptoms this month.

First of all at 9dpo I had cramping for about 3 hours then woke up the next morning with nothing. Wonder if that could have been gas or what?

Also, been paying really close attention to my CM this month. Went to about 10dpo with creamier than usual then reverted back to watery which I still am experiencing.

Usually have sore breasts (like all over PAIN--to the point it hurts to walk even) but this month it's only achy nipples.

Yesterday and through the night I timed how long it took me to have to pee again, and it was about 20 to 30 minutes in between. (I was bored, because I'm on vacation right now). It wasn't like a little trickle, it was like Niagra Falls. Lol.

Any thoughts?

I have the faintest of cramping right now but it could be because I have to pee. As soon as I do, it goes away.

Took a test at 11dpo and it was negative. :shrug:

thanks girls!

well my dreaded AF is arriving tomorrow.
And i have no symptoms at all. Well i had some cramping yesterday morning. I feel a little nauseated today.
I have no CM or anything at the moment.
I don't even know what to feel, no signs of my dreaded AF's arrival I have a feeling she is going to come all of a sudden with a lot of pain :(

Oh and I had cramps on 9DPO too. Hmm its a strange month though. I've been preparing my mind for AF and nothing else.

Does your body feel like AF is about to arrive?

Me too. I am supposed to start af tomorrow or saturday, but so far no sign of her. I have noticed my nipples are pretty sensitive, not sore, but its a strange sensation when touching them and my boobs have been itchy for weeks now, like nothing I have experienced before. I can typically feel my cervix at this point in my cycle, and in fact when testing for it last week, I felt it pretty easily but now, I cant come anywhere near it without significant gymnastics, I too am peeing a lot, but I am also drinking a lot of water, so who knows. Hopefully we get some news soon.

And i have no symptoms at all. Well i had some cramping yesterday morning. I feel a little nauseated today.
I don't even know what to feel, no signs of my dreaded AF's arrival I have a feeling she is going to come all of a sudden with a lot of pain :(

Oh and I had cramps on 9DPO too. Hmm its a strange month though. I've been preparing my mind for AF and nothing else.

I dont feel my normal pms symptoms. Really tired and lazy but could be my vacation lol. Was out shopping with my other half todsy and started getting low back ache like a uti ache. Iit wont go away.

I dont feel my normal pms symptoms. Really tired and lazy but could be my vacation lol. Was out shopping with my other half todsy and started getting low back ache like a uti ache. Iit wont go away.

I've had extremely terrible back pain earlier now I have no symptoms not even any AF symptoms the other day I had terrible cramps and I thought for sure I was getting AF. I'm thinking this month will be a painful one :( .

Although I still have some back pain and nausea other then that, I don't even want to test anything until I have actually missed my period. I don;t want to get my hopes up :(

Well, D-Day is here and nothing yet. Usually she comes a day early or in the middle of the night. keeping my fingers crossed she stays away. We only b'd once and it was 3 days before O. Hope I'm not just crazy. :) Good luck with yours!

Wishing you lots of luck...I hope it's your month!

AF is due for me tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. My period only just came back last month after baby (still breastfeeding). Wasn't expecting to be checking the TWW forums again so soon but started noticing a lot of similar symptoms from my BFP cycle so here we are!

When I was pg before one of my earliest symptoms was sore (almost burning) nipples and increased CM...hope those are good signs for you too!

cm isnt a very good indicator of pregnancy because the cycle i fell pregnant, i had cm exactly the same as i did when i would get af. the only difference was, my cm on the cycle i fell pregnant the consistency was not EVER the same. one moment it was thick the next hour it was stretchy and then watery the same evening. it was insane. and not only did this continue to this very day, it's also alot of it now. like, ALOT.

but i will say my early pregnancy symptoms began at conception but i didnt know i was pregnant because i didnt really try so hard that cycle. i only BD'd one time. so i didnt think i was in the running. i immediately had swollen breasts that never went away. there was very minimal pain if any at all, and i also had some horrific nausea the night of conception and the night after. i also sneezed every single day since conception to this moment. my other symptoms were here for just two days each time and they were: metallic taste in mouth, extreme milk cravings, candy aversion(i love candy but hated it for some reason at this time), horrible HORRIBLE bloating, and gas. i got my bfp at 8 dpo . my boyfriend just knew i was pregnant beforehand and i thought i could prove him with early testing on some cheapies and frer. surprise!

So....AF was due on Friday and it is now Sunday. I am still having a bit of cramping that comes and goes. When I lay on my right side, my back hurts and I feel pressure in my belly. The unfortunate part is, I cannot afford a test again until Thursday (payday) so I really am just playing the waiting game at this point.

Anyone else at 2 days past due date and waiting to find out?

Hopefully the wait to Thursday will bring you your BFP!

I'm one day past, BFN this morning. My cycles are just starting to come back after baby. With the BFN this morning I'm thinking BF'ing is just throwing it off this month.

Just so you don't have to wait until Thursday, and because I am anxious for you and stalking... We can always find random change from hubby's pocket around the house. Think you could scrounge up a buck and grab a dollar store test? I would bring you one if I could. lol.

lol You are so sweet. :) I may actually take advantage of the free testing center here in town. They are open on Tuesdays so I wouldn't have to wait all the way through the week. It's just in a bad part of town and I always feel weird walking in there.

I understand that feeling. Either way, I will be patiently stalking you until you find out. lol. Only on pregnancy forums is that not a creepy statement.

I understand that feeling. Either way, I will be patiently stalking you until you find out. lol. Only on pregnancy forums is that not a creepy statement.

indeed. Not creepy at all. Lurk in those shadows all you want, lady. :) and thanks for the encouragement!

So almost 3 days late and absolutely nothing. Last night I was minding my own business and everytime that my shirt brushed my nipples they hurt like a stinging pain. I could swear they look darker but my mind might be playing tricks on me.

AF like cramps are coming on too so think I might be out. Any thoughts?

I'm due tomorrow and just want to end this waiting game LOL, chart looks promising but i'm a natural pessimist so expecting a BFN. My O date is questionable so maybe not due on until Sunday... I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!! Arghhhh....

I am going to pick up a pack of tests after work today and take one tomorrow morning. I work at a grocery store, but no way I am buying it in the place I work--with all the nosy busybodies I work with. :)

Been having cramps on and off since last Thursday now but no sign of the witch. I am currently on CD33.

Good luck!! Will be stalking in the AM! Have you ben having any more symptoms? Burning/stinging nipples were one of my first symptoms when I was preggo- hopefully its a good sign for you!

No AF on my end either...will test this weekend. I still think its just an off cycle from BF'ing but will be nice to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->