1 Day Late

Just popped back on to check up on everyone :blush: (can't keep away!)

Kerry hope the :witch: has a short visit :hugs:

Thanks hunny..... Still missing ya :cry: Its quiet without you..

Good Morning Girls! :hi:

Sam, hope the :witch: has a short visit. The :witch: just left me the other day

Hiya Nicky

Yes she's here alright. The most painful :witch: ever!!! Sat at my desk in pain!!! Nevermind small price to pay for a decent nights sleep!! :rofl: Just wondering was your 2nd AF like mine??? Late and painful.

my 2nd one was also late and heavy 2:hugs:

Porkpie - Thats reassured me abit, this one is sooo painful just took some nurofen though so should kick in soon. How you feeling today hun??

Porkpie - Thats reassured me abit, this one is sooo painful just took some nurofen though so should kick in soon. How you feeling today hun??

ok today! Lost 2lbs at ww so :happydance: I had it start then turn to spotting then back real heavy:cry: Im hoping this one wont be as bad (thats if i dont get a :bfp::rofl:

im 3 days late and took a test today but BFN. confused. it feels like im gonna be expecting AF so i guess i'll just have to wait.
:(

R u usually regular?

yeah i am regular, well i say this before i went back on the pill earlier this year for a few months i was, but i came off the pill last month and im now 3 days past my period due date (going by my normal 29 day cycle). if this makes sense? not really used to all the abreiveiations atm.

Ive stil not had my period, i keep thinking it will be later or tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

Hi Kat,

Its soooo frustrating isn't it. I hope that :witch: comes soon or even better you get a :bfp:. Don't worry about all the abbv's you'll soon get used to them!! Its like a whole new language on here :rofl: There is an abbv's thread if you get stuck.

Ohhh also WELCOME TREACLE!!!! Hope you enjoy it here. There are some wonderful ppl here!!

:hug:

Kerry

the :witch: came this morning....damn that :witch: :hissy:

looks like i might be sticking around on here fo rsupport for the forseeable future then. you seem very nice so thats not a problem :hug:

We're not all that bad here!!!
When will you be TTC???

the :witch: came this morning....damn that :witch: :hissy:

looks like i might be sticking around on here fo rsupport for the forseeable future then. you seem very nice so thats not a problem :hug:

:hugs:

We're not all that bad here!!!
When will you be TTC???

as soon as possible really. its only now weve actually say we are TTC after years of not actually "trying" but just seeing what happens.

Even though :witch: came friday, its been very light and almost stopped. not like my usual :witch: at all. im having slight cramps too at the moment. Do you think i could be preganant as my af is different to normal?
silly question i know!

Kat - Anything is possible Ive heard alsorts of stories on here!!! If you are unsure :test:!!

has everyone got shares in pg tests?? cos if not, looks like we will be needing it!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->