1 Day Late

hopefully u get a bfp soon :D good luck :D if still no sign u should test again :)

STILL NO SIGN!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH Im going crackers here!!! will be 5 days tomorrow.
Really want the :witch: to come now :cry:

:hug:

Maybe it's sympathy for my 8 days late. Give it 3 more days and the :witch: will fly.

I was greatly amused at my brain/body connection during this past month. I thought I should be because :witch: was 8 days late, but it took the doctor telling me :bfn: to really let my brain/body to give it up.

DH was actually getting excited. I told him if that was the case, then maybe we should start trying right away, and he still said "no"

Maybe it's sympathy for my 8 days late. Give it 3 more days and the :witch: will fly.

I was greatly amused at my brain/body connection during this past month. I thought I should be because :witch: was 8 days late, but it took the doctor telling me :bfn: to really let my brain/body to give it up.

DH was actually getting excited. I told him if that was the case, then maybe we should start trying right away, and he still said "no"

Thats soooo unfair!!! Going to re-test on friday if still no show then make an appointment to see docs if nothing by monday!!

Dizzy - Thanks so much hun. How is the pregnancy going??

Hi Girls,

Had the worst night last night... Didn't get to sleep until gone 4am. I think I must have cried myself to sleep. Still no sign of AF, which is really getting me down.... I didn't realise quite how disappointed I was with the :bfn: until I had time to think about it all. Was missing my angel so much too...... :cry:
Sorry to be so negative, just wishing :witch: would turn up, then maybe my hormones would settle and I wouldn't be quite so emotional. :cry:

Hi Girls,

Had the worst night last night... Didn't get to sleep until gone 4am. I think I must have cried myself to sleep. Still no sign of AF, which is really getting me down.... I didn't realise quite how disappointed I was with the :bfn: until I had time to think about it all. Was missing my angel so much too...... :cry:
Sorry to be so negative, just wishing :witch: would turn up, then maybe my hormones would settle and I wouldn't be quite so emotional. :cry:

I also have days like that

Porkpie - I really thought I had it all under control. I feel so angry with my body for doing this to me :cry: Thanks for listening chickadee :hug:

Aw sweetheart - just wanted to give you a massive :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I wonder if it's normal for our cycles to get a bit longer after mc? I know your last one was on time tho wasn't it?

Im confused coz i assumed they would be back to normal following the 1st :witch: ??

it's so cruel if your body is playing tricks on you :cry: but try not to get too down yet... the HGC levels could be building up inside you as we speak!

(I really hope so hun :hugs:) xx

Thanks so much girls!!! Don't know what I'd do with out you!!! :hug:
Need to give myself a kick up the a**e and stop feeling sorry for myself. But I am sure you all now hard that can be sometimes!! :rofl:

Porkpie - I really thought I had it all under control. I feel so angry with my body for doing this to me :cry: Thanks for listening chickadee :hug:

I really felt like shite last note as my sil is preggers. Don get me wrong im soooo happy for her as its her 1st child. She had a mc in january and then 2 weeks later i was preggers (felt really ackward when ur preggers and sum1 has just had a mc). Then i had a mc at the end of april(well blighted ovum at 12 weeks so had a D & C). Now she is 8 weeks preggers and all i wanted to do was cry as i just thought to myself that i wasnt anymore. But ive cheered up now as i know i will be soon

Porkpie - Glad you are feeling bit more positive today!!

Morning,

So I couldn't resist testing again!! And guess what another BIG FAT :bfn:. So Ive promised myself that Im defo not going to do anymore. Please send me :witch: dust!!! I promise its the only time I'll ask for it!! :rofl:

Morning,

So I couldn't resist testing again!! And guess what another BIG FAT :bfn:. So Ive promised myself that Im defo not going to do anymore. Please send me :witch: dust!!! I promise its the only time I'll ask for it!! :rofl:

i would leave it a few days then test. This month im testing every other day(IF I CAN PULL MYSELF AWAY FROM THE TESTS)

DING DONG THE :witch: is here!!!!!
SO SO SO SO HAPPY RELIEVED EXCITED!!! :congrats: Bit gutted but now I might be able to sleep tonight!!! :rofl:

Just wondering do you have shares in :test:s!! :rofl:

Just popping back to check on you Kerry ah hun so glad she's come at last, I was feeling the same on the weekend, damn hormones!!!! Hope things settle down for you now hun, never know we may get that BFP by the time next month comes. x

Hi Maccy,

Thanks hun, Im not going to be TTC again now til August. But that we hopefully mean we'll still get to be in the 1st Tri together!!

Hows the TTC going?? Hope you get your :bfp: this cycle... fingers crossed...

P.S I miss you over here :cry:... I will be spying on you in TTC :rofl:

DING DONG THE :witch: is here!!!!!
SO SO SO SO HAPPY RELIEVED EXCITED!!! :congrats: Bit gutted but now I might be able to sleep tonight!!! :rofl:

Just wondering do you have shares in :test:s!! :rofl:

Hiya hun :hugs:

Well the :witch: finally decided to put in an appearance did she?? how dare she be late - Evil old hag! :hissy: (wish I could write a letter of complaint to her superiors... It amounts to GROSS misconduct IMHO)

At least you're not being left in limbo now tho eh? Im sure next month will fly past seeing as you have Global Gathering to look forward to.

I hope you are feeling OK? xx

Hiya Nicky

Yes she's here alright. The most painful :witch: ever!!! Sat at my desk in pain!!! Nevermind small price to pay for a decent nights sleep!! :rofl: Just wondering was your 2nd AF like mine??? Late and painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->