• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

Hey ladies! Been away too long!
h0peful- glad to hear everything is going well with you :D and congratulations on getting your stripe!
Aries- Hope you ov soon hun :hugs:
Dahlia- How are you doing :hugs:
AFM- Got AF 2 days before birthday and OH surprised me by taking me to my favorite zoo which was really nice :) Going to get doc appointment on monday so not long now at all, which i'm nervous and excited about :) going to start losing weight and stop smoking this week also and i bought my wedding dress which i love, its not an actual wedding dress but i fell in love with it so i'm going to be using that :D and SIL told me yesterday she is trying for another baby which is not affecting me as much as i thought, her babies are hers and i love them alot so it doesn't matter i am happy for her it doesn't upset me as much now that everyone around me is getting pregnant its good for them, i just want my baby and it will happen when its meant to and not when i want it to so will just have to go with it till my time comes :D have no clue what CD i am and just BD'ing when we feel like it this cycle not even keeping track of OV need a few months rest hence being away so long!

xxxxxxxxx

good for you with the upbeat attitude!! fingers crossed that this relaxed month is your :bfp:

Hi girls!! I haven't been logging on at all since we decided to take a break from all this madness and just enjoy life for a while. I think it's a really great decision for us right now. We're not using protection or anything but we're not temping or timing anything... just living life. :) It'll happen when it happens! I am DONE stressing about it.

Best of luck with your appointment lupine!! :thumbup: I'm happy to hear that you have such a great attitude :) you rock girl!

Aries... I read on your journal about the bfn.... don't let it get you down! It's not over til it's over. And you have so much going for you in your life! :hugs:

Dahlia... miss you! I hope you have something special planned for your 5 year anniversary!!!

Hey all :).... I got a totally unexpected :bfp: this Sunday! You guys have just been so wonderful to me this whole time and I couldn't have gotten through some of the rough days without support from you. So a BIG Thank YOU!!! And tons of :hug: and truckloads of :dust: for you all!!!

Congratulations h0peful! Wish you all the best, have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: :happydance: :loopy: :happydance: :wohoo:

xxxxxxx

Just reading through my threads and came across this one, it looks like most of us are still ttc a year later, how are you all doing?

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->