1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

I hope you guys don't pull your ninja out on me for being such a poop stalker lately!! ;)

I usually get a positive opk around cd 13. I'm just about ready to stop opk'ing - maybe next month will be my last - only b/c it is a bit of a waste of money - I know exactly when I ov and I'm just using it to confirm. plus use the digitals which are more pricey.

how are you girls doing?!

Hey Dahlia!! hehehe.. don't worry. No crazy karate moves yet. But I'm glad you're back. Yeah I know what you mean about the cost really adding up. I have to test it though because my cycles can be all over the place! Hey I just noticed that your 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up! So is ours! Sounds like it's really close... Ours is June 24th, how about you???

Have fun :sex: the new few days!!! :)

H0peful-Jiu Jitsu is a self defense type of martial arts that is leverage based. It focuses alot on ground fighting as opposed to stand up. We do alot of chokes and submissions (I sound scary :haha:).

Dont worry Dahlia you are safe! I agree with the opks..i never get a positive anyway. I find temping to be the best way. I just try to make sure we cover BDing.

Started 100mg clomid last night and must say the worst came out in me today. It is either the clomid or a really bad day! It has never really effected my mood before so hope it isnt starting now!

Hey Aries! It does sound a bit scary ;) I'm not sure what you mean by ground fighting... do you mean one person is lying down with the other sitting and choking them? this description sounds really weird :haha:

I'm sorry to hear about your mood!!! I hope it was just a bad day and you won't see any more bad side effects.

Try something relaxing to improve how you're feeling. Almost every night now for the past few months, I put on relaxing music in a low volume right before bed (pandora is great if you have an iphone app for that, or even put it on a laptop) and some nights I even light a scented candle. I've never been the kind of person to sit back and try to relax (I'm too happy being hyper all the time) but as I get older I feel like I really need the calm moments in my life. You could also try meditation or yoga. And this goes out to all of you because I know we're all going through stress all the time, and even though we all KNOW that we need to relax, sometimes it helps to hear someone else say it. :flower:

Lupine, where have you gone??? We miss you and your sweet, cheerful attitude! How are things going with you? Did you ov yet?

:hug:

H0peful- It is kinda like that and yes some of the positions are very awkward..:haha: The idea overall is the most fights end up on the ground anyway. There are different chokes, arm locks, foot locks etc. It is a very popular martial arts in the UFC.

Also, thanks for the relaxation tips! I should really start to do more of that. Maybe it would help sort out alot of these feelings for me. I just feel so lost sometimes. Most of my life I have worked for the things I have now. I dont know why I assumed that TTC would be any easier! I guess will just have to keep fighting (in jiu jitsu and in life)!!!

H0peful- :wohoo: for weight loss happening so quickly for you! Good on you getting fit! I’m here now :wave: :haha:
H0peful & Aries- oo go ninja’s :haha:
Dahlia- Maybe you should get some IC OPK’s for cycles after that just to put your mind at ease? Cause I always ov on CD 16 without fail but this cycle it was CD 18 :shrug: dunno what happened there :haha:
AFM- Sorry I been awol.. had internet cut off then decided to use dongles until we move but then dongle wouldn’t work :dohh: so not been able to get on here…
5dpo! Finally got crosshairs on FF :happydance: now its that waiting time again… last time we dtd was day of OV though so not sure how much chance we have really :shrug: we will see.. moving house 15th now and spending time before that decorating the place :happydance: so all good fun, moving to a different house now cause the landlord pulled out of the other place but this ones a lot bigger and 3 floors so I don’t mind, garden needs work and it needs decorating but happy with it :D

Where are you all in your cycles? :hugs: for all of you! :hugs:
xxxxx

Hi girls!
Aries - I did soy iso this month which is the natural form of clomid and holy hell I was bitchy as ALL get out!!! so I think your mood was def from the clomid! sorry to hear it, though. I know it's frustrating cuz it is hard on dh as well - and all this to try to get a baby!

Hopeful - congrats on five years! it has really flown by, hasn't it? ours' is May 12th...so we are very close! btw, I may take your tips on yoga and Pandora - I need some relax in my life these days.

Lupine - crosshairs are ALWAYS so welcome aren't they?! congrats on getting there...I always feel a bit stressed at ov time. anyway - we are nearly ov here - should be in about 2/3 days. bd every other day if we can - not gonna try for the whole every day thing as it doesn't seem to work for us anyway. ;)

lupine -just checked out your chart. EXCELLENT timing on the bd! good girl.

Hey girls!! :hi: Good to hear from all of you! I was super busy this weekend so didn't get a chance to come online. I just have to sneak on here at work as usual. ;)

Aries.. Cooool.. sounds like a lot of fun! We haven't done much sparring or other one-on-one contact stuff yet but I can't imagine some of the ground positions getting awkward! :haha:

"I just feel so lost sometimes. Most of my life I have worked for the things I have now. I dont know why I assumed that TTC would be any easier!" --> I know exactly how you feel. It hasn't been quite as long for me but I can still understand the frustration. I've had to work hard at all other parts of my life too (nothing ever seems to come easy!) but the difference here is that no matter how hard we work, there's still no guarantee. And that makes me feel really down sometimes. That's why this whole weight loss thing has been a nice distraction. Please do try to find time to do some relaxing exercises. After a few days, it will become a habit.

Dahlia, I'm glad you liked my advice too. Here's one more simple tip: Breathe. I read this somewhere and it seemed so silly at first. But then I started trying it and it can make a big difference in a rough moment. Now all times during the day, I just take a moment and take a deep breath. It really helps! C'mon try it right now. All of you! :D Anyway, congrats on five years to you too!!! I can't believe it's been that long.. you're right, time just flew by!

Lupine.. Yay, nice to have you back!! Thanks! :) I feel like I'm hitting a plateau now but I just gotta keep up the exercise and the healthy eating. Wish me luck!!! :) Speaking of luck, BEST OF LUCK for this cycle!!! Wow, 6dpo already! :) I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! :hugs:

AFM... Still just CD 15.. my opk sticks should get here tomorrow and then I'll start testing from CD 17. I'll probably ov this weekend. I WANT THIS SO BAD! (even tho i keep trying to tell myself that I don't)

and - go to bed earlier - wake up earlier - drink more water. these are my new mantras.

Oops :blush: left for a while again, sorry internet is rubbish! :hugs:
Hope you are all doing well :D
Dahlia- They sure are :D Did you ovulate yet? I also used soy iso, makes me have mad mood swings and really emotional :blush: Thanks for checking out my chart :D wish temps would be rising more than they are :( want a nice pg chart :haha: Good mantra’s you have there think I could do with following them :blush:
H0peful- Thanks a lot hun :hugs: What day do you normally ovulate? I totally get that haha! I sit the SS and then i’m like I know I’m not pg so I don’t know why I bother, trying to convince myself I’m not hoping so it might happen :blush: :haha:
AFM- CP still high etc, chart is boring but consistent… really want to be pg like right now! I’m a generally impatient person :blush: but think I have done really well with keeping positive except for a few cycles so will be nice if god could reward me and my bnb buddies with bfp’s :D :thumbup: OOOO and i start decorating new house tomorrow :happydance:

xxxxx

hey lupine!! :hi: It's nice that you understand :) This whole process can be so confusing sometimes! It's hard to allow yourself to hope because you know you might end up feeling crushed when it doesn't happen. Ugh.

yay for decorating!!!! sounds fun! what do you have planned to do? any painting?

cd 19 for me today. I ov around cd 21/22 but we start dtd sooner just to cover our bases. We :sex: on Wed and planning to tonight. As hard as ttc can be, at least the actual process is fun! ;) :haha:

where is everyone? and where is everyone in their cycle?

hey aries.. I finally got my :ninja: uniform last night. I feel legit now! :haha: I'm officially a white belt now! I know, so intimidating, lol. What are the belt levels in JJ?

hopeful - I STILL haven't ov'd and I'm on cd 19 ...this is very unusual for me - so I guess I'm waiting for you!

Hi Gals! Sounds like we are all waiting on OV! Except Lupine..catch that eggy! I am hoping the clomid helped to develop a follie. No +opk for me yet, but going to Dr on Sunday for E2 and ultrasound if I dont get a + by then!. Maybe we will all OV in the next few days! yay for getting your :ninja: uniform! I am a white belt as well (with two stripes). I hope to get my blue by the summer but we will see. There was only 5 color belts in JJ.

I guess we are all waiting together! cd22 today and I forgot to pee on the opk today! ugh! :dohh: but I def haven't ov'ed yet. We did :sex: last night though just in case! Now I'll do the opk when I go home and it better show me a :) face!

Wow 2 stripes aries! that's awesome! Cuong-Nhu has white, green, brown, black, with 1 and 2 stripes in between (just like JJ i guess). I might test for my first green strips in april.. we'll see. :shrug:

I hope you and Dahlia have ov'ed by now!!! keeping my fx'ed for all of you!:hugs:

i ov'd on sat!!! yee haa! ok, I'm watching the rest of you now!

:dance: Dahlia! I am still getting a - opk, but dr says I have two good follies this round and estrogen is 1100. I think that is better for my lining. We will see tomorrow..going back to Dr (so exhausting) I presume i will be getting trigger shot tomorrow night :shrug:. Any Ov for you yet H0peful?

Yay Dahlia!!! :happydance: I hope your 2ww is the last one for a while! :)

That sounds great aries! :thumbup: What does your trigger shot do? Does it make ovulation happen?

No ov for me yet!!! :shrug: ugh. CD 23 today! Looks like it's gonna be one of those 40 day cycles. :nope:

On a more positive note, I'm going to Mexico on Thursday! I'm treating my hubby to a 5-night vacation in Puerto Vallerta. Never been down there so I'm super excited! It'll be such a welcome change from the 50 degree weather here every day.

How're you doing lupine?? How's the house coming along babe?

Wow h0peful! Have a great time in Mexico!!! I'm jealous!! I guess since I live in FL you deserve more of a break from the cold then me :haha: The trigger shot does force me to OV. I think my body is super confused!! It never knows what to do without meds :shrug: Based on my calculations, should be Oving tomorrow..morning ish time! Yay! I really hope this is it for all of us..then we can become bump buddies! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->