1 DPO (4th April) Anyone else?

sugarnspice

1 beautiful son & preg
Reaction score
I guess I am now on the dreaded 2WW! The last two days I have got peaks on my CBFM and today has gone back to high, so I guess now I am 1DPO. This month DF and I used preseed and bd'd at all the right times, so FX'd!!

Anyone else around the same stage as me? x

Me too, thank goodness ... I wanted a cycle buddy for the 2WW this time.

We didnt use pre-seed, but tussin to thin CM and BD at the right times too. FX for the both of us!

:dust:

Cool, glad to be cycle buddies! Our chances this month sound good, FX'd!! xx

I hope so! This is our 4th cycle of really trying - 12 years of not trying but not preventing. I have an appointment on the 15th with my GP, hopefully if I dont get a BFP this cycle I can get referred to get a HSG done to see whats up.

How long have you been trying?

Hi i was 1DPO on april 4th too... so currently on 2DPO :)) It's going to be a long two weeks LOL... xx Baby dusy to all ******

by my ovulation calendar i am supposed to be ovulating today. this is my 2nd cycle trying. FX for everyone and tons of baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi im 3 dpo today and i plan to start testing on the 10th but maybe the 9th because im sure i wont hold out i have pleanty tests right now

lots of baby dust to us all.. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

any one got any symptoms yet lol.. i got cramps like every month around ovulation lol..

Just the same old stuff .. Hungry, Nausea, and tired ... all normal for me :)

I am going to the dr and getting my thyroid checked ... I am so stinking tired.

Lovely to see there are a few of us, I don't feel alone now! JamerC77, we have been NTNP for about 3 years and actively TTC for around 18 months. I soooo hope this is the month for all of us! I haven't had many symptoms really, apart from a terrible cold and sore throat, (whether that is any sign I don't know!) and I have had some mild cramping. Wish I had more to report!!

i have mild cramps from ov time till af so i cant say that a sign lol

i was 1 dpo on the 4th as well .. 2 dpo today :)

xnmd1 your signature just made me check my estimated due date if this cycle works ... 12-25-10 ... Merry Christmas!

:D merry christmas to you too. was just mentioning on another post how exciting a christmas baby would be .. but how i imagine the hormones and the regular holiday stress may not fix too well!

I am currently 3dpo is all lol. Feels like I should be 7dpo already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->