1 DPO (4th April) Anyone else?

I'm currently 2dpo (my LP is 12-13 days so I'm due for AF probably at the same time as the rest of you).

Started cramping today and of course I can't help but think it means something good even though I know better. *sigh* I'll be testing at 9dpo and onward since I'm a poas addict and with ICs, the cost isn't even a concern. Keeps me from going too nuts during the 2ww.

3rd round of Clomid - I'm seriously going to lose it if I don't get a BFP this cycle!!! TTC for 8 months now, wasn't ovulating until I started Clomid. Before it got this complicated for me, I figured I would avoid a Christmas baby, now I just want whatever I can get!

Hi Ladies!
Hope everyone is feeling great ... and a little bit pregnant ;)

I joined Curves today - they have 30 days for $30 for newbies. I am feeling great ... this is plan for this 2WW, focus on getting healthy and being in better shape before my BFP... so I can continue to work out through my pregnancy, then pop that baby out easy as pie ... lol.

3DPO today - a little crampy, and tummy is swimmy, all normal for me.

Hi, I'm 4 dpo (very exciting!) and would be due on 26th Dec. It would be a lovely present. TTC since August 2009.

Ticker is wrong but it was such a faff that I can't be bothered to fix it.

My LP was 16 days last month (my first time using opks, and my lp turns out to be at least 2 days less than I thought) so I've got a while to wait before I test - I have 20 ICs but have had no need to use them since I bought them :-(

im 4dpo today and temp gone up a bit so hope that good ,, how is everyone x

FF confirmed my ovulation with today's temp! Yay!!! :happydance:

Temps aren't as high as they usually are at this point in my cycle, wondering if it means anything either good or bad. If I had a smaller follicle, or if the B-complex is helping my body release progesterone at a more stable rate so it won't run out so fast? Hmm... Someone just wake me when this 2ww is over, I'm going to bed to hide under the covers.

i also have been confirmed that i am 3dpo, cant wait to be able to start testing. good luck to everyone.

When is everyone planning to test? I usually only make it until 9 or 10dpo.

ill test from day 7 as im poas lol// any one want to be ttc buddys xx

Hi girls plz help

This is my first cycle ttc so not really sure where I am and dnt kno much abt OV n stuff but I think im cd17 (AF came Mar 22nd lasted 4 days) duz this make me roughly around the same as you guys? not even sure if ive OV lol :wacko:

I'm a total poas addict but I'd have to curb my addiction if it weren't for ICs!

Since I can't test, I usually obsess about my chart around this point. Today I looked up the chart gallery at FF and compared my chart. If I look for charts with a similar ovulation day, I get 32% pregnant charts. The more specific I get, the fewer results I get and the lower that pregnant % is. My favorite was my intercourse pattern though, that had over 40% pregnant charts! Woo hoo!!
I finally got that 'high' score for intercourse, hehe.

Hi girls plz help

This is my first cycle ttc so not really sure where I am and dnt kno much abt OV n stuff but I think im cd17 (AF came Mar 22nd lasted 4 days) duz this make me roughly around the same as you guys? not even sure if ive OV lol :wacko:

Hey there, your ovulation depends on how long your cycle is. If your cycle is always 30 days long (From first day of a period to the next period starting) then you should ovulate the same each time. Most women ovulate 14 days before their period is due, but that can vary a little.

My period started on March 19th, but I ovulated a little later than the 'normal' day 14. If your period is due around the 18th of April, you are probably in the right place here!

Hi girls plz help

Hey there, your ovulation depends on how long your cycle is. If your cycle is always 30 days long (From first day of a period to the next period starting) then you should ovulate the same each time. Most women ovulate 14 days before their period is due, but that can vary a little.

My period started on March 19th, but I ovulated a little later than the 'normal' day 14. If your period is due around the 18th of April, you are probably in the right place here!

See this is where the prob is ~ nvr really had a cycle as was on BC and AF was all ova the place kinda nd to wait to nxt AF shows to see exactly where im at but will stick with u guys as a rough guide take it frm there!!! lol

Can i just ask on sunday I started spotting quite thick browny/red stringy blood (so so sorry TMI) only lasted 3 days (till yesterday) and am feeling very crampy now :( tho any ideas?!? any1 the same? was def not like a AF just a little amount on pants x

Hi girls plz help

See this is where the prob is ~ nvr really had a cycle as was on BC and AF was all ova the place kinda nd to wait to nxt AF shows to see exactly where im at but will stick with u guys as a rough guide take it frm there!!! lol

Lol, welcome then!
I do want to recommend charting your BBT. It won't really warn you before ovulation happens, but you'll see when it does, then know when your period is due, regardless of how irregular your cycles are (and if it happens you are not ovulating, you'll figure that out instead of spending a frustrating year wondering why you aren't pregnant and can get help right away).

I swear, I should either buy stock in the basal thermometer companies or start selling them myself, I am always recommending it to people! :haha:

any one want to look at my chart and see wat u think as i could do with the help .. ive had alot say i ov on day 13 or 14 and i think it too, def not day 11 wat ff said .. xx

any one want to look at my chart and see wat u think as i could do with the help .. ive had alot say i ov on day 13 or 14 and i think it too, def not day 11 wat ff said .. xx

I've learned 2 things about fertility friend... #1, its rarely wrong, but #2, it doesn't have the final say until your cycle is over.
I've had my ovulation date changed based on a temp I put in on 10dpo. I kept fighting the data last cycle, but in the end, I have to say that it looks right.

Your first positive opk was on day 11, so you should have ovulated within 12-48 hours. I would almost want to agree with the day 11 guess if it weren't for that pesky EWCM around 13/14. If I take that into consideration, I would want to say that ovulation was day 14 (the temp really MUST go up the day after ovulation, not down). CM is kind of subjective though and you CAN get it after ovulation... whereas the OPK is less subjective.
Its a toss up though. I'd put the detection back on advanced and not try to overrule FF until your cycle is over. Its fine if you want to stay with us and strongly suspect you ovulated later than FF is saying though :)
If you had more charts up, it might help make a call. It can be hard to analyze just one chart that isn't even finished yet.

How's it going today???

I joined Curves and today was my 3rd day of going, I think that has helped keep my mind off of my OCD TTC symptom spotting. I kinda start going nuts around 9DPO so we shall see if it actually works ;)

I also pulled out my tarot cards and started messing with them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->