1 DPO (4th April) Anyone else?

10dpo, BFN this morning. My temp stayed up. It was actually the same exact temp as the day before, which is very unusal for me (I usually have a little fluctuation every single day). I'm taking this as a positive sign although I have no proof or reason to think it means anything. :haha:

Feeling the occasional sharp pain in my boobs, slightly sore, especially around the nipples although the soreness is typical of this time in my cycle (the sharp pains are not though).

I'm really really feeling like this is my month. I'm so sure of it, that I'm terrified of how I will handle it if I'm wrong!

I feel slightly lightheaded after I got up and walked around a little. I thought the dizziness was supposed to be a sudden thing from standing too soon, but I still think its a sign (maybe a low blood sugar thing?).
My B vitamins have stopped turning my pee neon yellow still (3rd day in a row). I've heard it can lessen over time, but I just keep hoping there is a reason my body is absorbing more vitamins.

my cramps have gone and that strange as i usally get tem till af comes.. and my cm is inbetween slippery and creamy. boobs dont hurt now but did this morning,, and i feel bit sick off food.. think its all in me head lol.. but think im out as keep getting negs ..

10 dpo for me today and I did a test but BFN:dohh: I did the test as I was needing a wee in the middle of the night again and felt very queasy when I got up to go. My temps rose again today not by much but still rising.

However in saying all that I have had stomach cramps most of the day and I am convinced it is not my month this month although OH is the eternal optmist lol.

my temp isnt really shooting up like i would like it to.. i think im out for this cycle.. booo !

my temp isnt really shooting up like i would like it to.. i think im out for this cycle.. booo !

I was browsing the chart gallery at FF today... saw how different all the pregnancy charts look. There is no sure thing with those temps, let me tell you! I did one search that didn't filter for pregnant/non-pregnant, saw a temp pattern that looked like a typical non-pregnant chart, but it turned out to be one! Gives me hope, you know?

my cramps have gone and that strange as i usally get tem till af comes.. and my cm is inbetween slippery and creamy. boobs dont hurt now but did this morning,, and i feel bit sick off food.. think its all in me head lol.. but think im out as keep getting negs ..

I have been exactly the same with the CM and my bb's not hurting as bad anymore. Let's hope it's a good sign!!!!

i wouldnt go by having high temps as i seen lots charts with temps dropped and been pregnant xx

I think I'm out. My temps are down and my spotting came in at 11dpo just like normal. I'm having a bit of an emotional meltdown over this and my progesterone test results were low (6.5 - indicates ovulation, but a weak one... low progesterone is probably why I've been spotting). My spotting seems to be at the point where I would get AF today (its now reddish) which means my LP has been getting shorter and shorter. I'm 12dpo right now.

BFNs too
Not sure there is any hope left for this cycle and not even sure if its worth going through another clomid cycle at all unless something is done differently :(

I really thought I had a chance this cycle, I ovulated on our 1 year anniversary... that had to be lucky, you know?

I'm sure I am out :-( Spotting and strong cramps, just waiting for full flow now :-(

I am officially 1 day "late" - BFN with FMU this morning ... just thinking my cycle is wacked out. I have no cramps, nothing ... somewhat watery CM, with dots of creamy when I check my cp. I have no idea what is going on.

FF has me as 12 days DPO which is when :witch: normally arrives. BFN on my test today and my temps have gone up again. haven't a clue what is happening. The only things I can think off are that;
1. My luetal phase is going back towards the 14 days I was before my miscarriage in October and subsequent D&C in December or,
2. I am actually only 10 DPO which is what I calculate I am looking at all the signs eg cm, ov tests and other symptoms when I was ovulating.

Guess its just a wait and see. My left B**b keeps hurting as well but not sure if thats good or not.

Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running and well done to those who have a BFP (no matter how faint).

FF has me as 12 days DPO which is when :witch: normally arrives. BFN on my test today and my temps have gone up again. haven't a clue what is happening. The only things I can think off are that;
1. My luetal phase is going back towards the 14 days I was before my miscarriage in October and subsequent D&C in December or,
2. I am actually only 10 DPO which is what I calculate I am looking at all the signs eg cm, ov tests and other symptoms when I was ovulating.

Guess its just a wait and see. My left B**b keeps hurting as well but not sure if thats good or not.

Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running and well done to those who have a BFP (no matter how faint).

glad you are as confused as me, always makes me feel better to not be alone. Good luck this weekend :dust:

I am out, woke up to AF full force this morning.

Getting coal in my stocking this year, instead of a xmas baby.

I'm out too, AF was here when I woke up. I won't be getting my 2010 tax break ;)

I am out too girls..... :cry::cry: Had two BFN in the last two days and I have been having strong cramps so I think AF is on her way... Boooo!

Hugs to those of you whose :witch: has arrived.

I am waiting for mine today as my temps dropped yesterday and I had on and off cramps yesterday and during the night.

FX'd for some to get BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->