1 DPO (4th April) Anyone else?

nuffin today! a slight spot of blood this morning dnt kno where the heck I am lolol gonna bd later just incase im actually OV lolol thats if im not actually getting AF cramping quite bad 2nite xx

i got nothing today , so hope that a good sign lol and my chart all normal now going by temps and got full red lines and it says i ov day 13 so im happy as i though it was that day and not day 11 .

Hi

I'd like to join you if I may. FF states that I OV'd on 4th April making me 5 days DPO but I think it may have been Monday making me 3 days DPO. Anyway will go with FF (as its shortens the 2WW:blush:) and aim for testing on 17th April.

we tried really hard this month so I am keeping my fingers crossed. FF says we have a High chance so that's cool.

I am going to try really hard not to test before then but may have to test on 15th as I am going out on 16th and it would let me know if I can have a drink or not!

Good luck all and lots of :dust:

Hi

I'd like to join you if I may. FF states that I OV'd on 4th April making me 5 days DPO but I think it may have been Monday making me 3 days DPO. Anyway will go with FF (as its shortens the 2WW:blush:) and aim for testing on 17th April.

we tried really hard this month so I am keeping my fingers crossed. FF says we have a High chance so that's cool.

I am going to try really hard not to test before then but may have to test on 15th as I am going out on 16th and it would let me know if I can have a drink or not!

Good luck all and lots of :dust:

hi hun and gl xxx

sorry hun im no good at charts .. have trouble with me own..

but i got cramps like i do everymonth till af comes , this time they come and go,, but today im getting a dull ache on right side, so i hope this is good ,, any one else had this and been pregnant or am i imagining signs lol or could it be implanting now ??

Hey ladies! Sorry I have neglected this thread I have been trying to aviod a little to keep myself sane on this 2WW. But I can't keep away!! I haven't been having many symptoms tbh, just the light cramping a few days ago, no spotting or bleeding, a little lotiony CM, a barely there dull ache on one side around the same days as the cramping. Today my bbs and nipples have been a little sensitive and thats unusual for me, even when AF is on her way... well, heres hoping! How are you all feeling ladies? And when is everyone going to test? FX'D! And LOTS of baby dust for everyone!! xxx

I may test tomorrow morning, 8dpo, just to relieve the pressure of that first test. I like to test daily just to keep the what-ifs out of my head! Testing before 8dpo is a little too much for even me! :)

:rofl: i know what you mean! I had a bit of indigestion acidy reflux feeling for a bit after breakfast.. hope thats a good sign!

Hi,

I have been reading with interest over the past few days and thought would join Baby and Bump. I am due to test on the 18th and I have been getting similar symptoms to what everyone has been describing. Nice to know I am not alone!

Good luck to everyone xxxxxxx

Hi,

I have been reading with interest over the past few days and thought would join Baby and Bump. I am due to test on the 18th and I have been getting similar symptoms to what everyone has been describing. Nice to know I am not alone!

Good luck to everyone xxxxxxx

hii hun and hope we all get our bfp .. and never alone on here so many lovely people to chat too xxxxxxx

So I forgot to test this morning - oh well, right? 8dpo is way too early anyway. Of course my excuse for starting early was so that I wouldn't forget to test when it was more important. Whoops.

I got upset at my super low temp this morning (97.35 - more of a pre-o or pre-AF temp than a post-o temp and definitely not at 8dpo) and started to worry that it was wrong somehow (my mouth was open for some time while temping since I fell asleep - took the temp again right away and it was 97.53 (is my body dyslexic?). Everyone is telling me to use the first temp so for now I'm going with that.

But I had to share over here because of this. I always get a dip at 7dpo or so and its just down once then up again. Of course it looks like an implantation dip but I'm just one of those who get the dip no matter what.
Well, since my temp was down at 7dpo but went FURTHER down at 8dpo, I started thinking maybe this lower temp actually IS an implantation dip.
You gotta laugh, right? And of course that thought made me feel better and stop worrying so much about it being too low this early.

can i join you? i'm due :witch: on sat/sun. i have been testing since 7dpo :blush: and :bfn: so far...must step away from the tests :rofl:

good luck xxxx

can i join you? i'm due :witch: on sat/sun. i have been testing since 7dpo :blush: and :bfn: so far...must step away from the tests :rofl:

good luck xxxx

Bumble bee! I am a poas addict too! about 7dpo and I just tested, I know its silly but i have to do it haha

good luck xxxx

:haha: I'll be testing tomorrow morning if I can manage to remember!

I am 9dpo and driving myself crazy waiting to test. Not got a test in so I won't be tempted to use it! Going to test either Saturday or Sunday. I put my test date at Monday. Not sure I can wait that long hahaha.
I have had a few symptoms, not sure if they are connected to :witch: or a possible bfp! I have some indigestion and aching bb's when I take off my bra. Oh and last night I had a weird dream!!!! I was breastfeeding a small baby girl!!! It hurt a little but I think the pain from the hurt was that my BB's where actually hurting in my sleep! Never before have I had a dream like that!
Fingers crossed though for everyone and plenty of :dust:

I am on a thread for testers on 18/19 April. thats the header of the thread!!
come and join us!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/306894-any-one-testing-around-19-04-10-a.html

Negative test this morning. Not bummed about it, just anxious to know already!!! Grr!!

My temp recovered from that dip this morning. I usually get a quick drop then rise, I'm hoping somehow that since it dipped lower and a little longer that it was actually implantation this time. I know I'm probably fooling myself... just can't help it!:blush:

Trying hard not to SS but here's my good and bad

Good
- been having really crazy and vivid dreams the past couple of nights.
- last night I woke at 3am and had to go for a pee, I never need to do that.
- also had a feeling of nausea when I woke up in the middle of the night but felt fine this morning.
- tonight my left b!!b started itching really bad for no reason. Like tiny hot needles at the end of my n!pp!e

indifferent
- Temps dropped quite a bit yesterday and rose high today but like others I normally have a dip at 7-8 dpo and then a high temp so definately not reading anything into that!!!

bad
- have been having a few cramps yesterday and today and just praying its not :witch: coming early grrrrr.
- have also been very ratty which is like PMT but could also be due to not sleelping well

Only 5 days til testing for me - well that's what FF says. If I get any more weird symptoms then I will be POAS on Thursday :wacko:

Good luck all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->