1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

MommySierra...thanks for not forgetting us :flower:

So (TMI), I had brown CM on TP 1-2 times on Wednesday night and about 1-2 times during the day on Thursday, was expecting AF yesterday...no show yet!
I have had 26 day cycles as well, today is CD27, AF should be here anytime soon.

Vrainoire...hope you are doing well...keeping fingers crossed for you.

well I went to what once was the docs office only to be informed that its moved to a new location in another town..and i forgot to mention that i walked there..so i give up...i just took a digi and it came out negative..so i'm done..the witch will come when she gets here..

hopin2bmommy- Isnt it possible that you could still get your BFP...Don't lots of women have brown spotting and then nothing else before they find out they are pregnant?..I pray thats the case for you...

Vrainoire- I'm sorry it seems like nothing is going your way...I cant imagine how aggravating it must be especially to walk all the way there and then find out it moved...I pray that things get better for you :)

hopin2bmommy- Isnt it possible that you could still get your BFP...Don't lots of women have brown spotting and then nothing else before they find out they are pregnant?..I pray thats the case for you...

I would love to believe you but I have had a BFN on Oct 5th, don't want to test again because if it is BFN, I hate myself and if AF shows up, I hate AF :dohh:

Will surely keep you guys updated, actually saw a more reddish tinge in CM once this morning :nope:

well I went to what once was the docs office only to be informed that its moved to a new location in another town..and i forgot to mention that i walked there..so i give up...i just took a digi and it came out negative..so i'm done..the witch will come when she gets here..

Sorry to hear that...I am there with you :hugs:

Yes, it :witch: came last night at 9:30pm right before I was about to sleep...I am SOOOOO exhausted this morning from all the weird dreams :sad1:
Ladies, should I count today as CD1?

Yes, it :witch: came last night at 9:30pm right before I was about to sleep...I am SOOOOO exhausted this morning from all the weird dreams :sad1:
Ladies, should I count today as CD1?

Sorry that the witch got you...I wish she would come for me already..still no signs of her..

Sorry she got you Hopin2bMommy- I would count today as cd1 unless your temp dropped yesterday. I usually let my temps tell me my cycle day! Vrainoire- I hope something happens for you soon, I'm sure being in limbo really stinks!

Vrainoire: how are you doing? was wondering if you got your BFP :thumbup: or if AF showed up :nope: Let us know...we are all together in this...:hugs:

Vrainoire: how are you doing? was wondering if you got your BFP :thumbup: or if AF showed up :nope: Let us know...we are all together in this...:hugs:

thanks AF still a no show and i haven't tested again..My spirits have been lifted after reading threads on late bfps:coffee:, so my feeling of being completely out has gone away :)

thanks AF still a no show and i haven't tested again..My spirits have been lifted after reading threads on late bfps:coffee:, so my feeling of being completely out has gone away :)

Hey Vrainoire :hugs:,
Glad to hear you are still in it, I can not wait to hear the news of your BFP, I think you may have a late BFP...Did you go the doc?? :dust:

Vrainoire: Is it the first time AF is late for you? It must be annoying to not know what's going on but keep hope, who knows patience may bring you reward :thumbup:

yes this is the first time she's been late..I have some pink cm this morning and thought she was coming..but i realized that i wasn't having any cramps and I have seen anything since so if she isnt here in the morning i will test again

Hey girl,
Checking up on you, are going to test again?? I think this may be a good thing, if you have never been late :hugs:...Please keep us posted

:hug:

thank you ladies for all of your support :hugs: since AF didn't come i'll test in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->