1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

i have no PG symptoms or AF symptoms..i did get some weird stomach troubles last night

jesus christ i've got a faint BFP but i'm not going to celebrate just yet..

thanks i will test again tomorrow with a FRER and if positive i'll confirm with a digi

thanks i will test again tomorrow with a FRER and if positive i'll confirm with a digi

Post a pic of your :test:...I am a POAS addict :rofl: I cant wait till tomorrow I want to see two beautiful lines :rofl:...I am so excited for you girl :happydance:

tons and tons of :dust: for our girls in the running and those are getting their slight lines :happydance:, I want lots of good news this week, I need to keep my self motivated :dance:

tons and tons of :dust: for our girls in the running and those are getting their slight lines :happydance:, I want lots of good news this week, I need to keep my self motivated :dance:

Hahaha...talking about motivation....inspired by Vrainoire's faint positive I POAS too yesterday and got BFN :haha: :haha: What was I thinking :dohh:? Stick was as white as no line :haha: ...how else do I kill time? AF should arrive either today or tomorrow.

Waiting for an update from you Vrainoire :happydance: Lots of baby dust just for you :dust:

Sorry to get u ladies all riled up:nope:..i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up:cry:

Sorry to get u ladies all riled up:nope:..i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up:cry:

Really!!??...there must be some mistake...wait until tomorrow for HCG to build up and then check on FRER...hoping for the best for you girl!! Don't get disappointed :hugs:

this mornings test was FRER..so i'm gonna get a test done at the doctors on Friday

OH NO! :cry:, It isn't over until the :witch: shows her face...What DPO are you? Maybe you implanted late? Maybe your doc can give you a blood test to check :hugs:

Hey Vrainoire,

I have just caught up with everything that has been going on. How are you doing? I'm with MommySierra, until the :witch: shows up there is every chance you are pregnant especially as you have already had one positive test. I am keeping everything crossed for you, keep us updated. Good luck :thumbup:

Morning Ladies :hi:,
Catching up with everyone, any one of our girls get BFPs?? or are we all moving to the other group??

:hug:

Had a bit of spotting last night before sleeping, nothing after that...AF should arrive any time today...that will be upsetting but I have high hopes from next cycle as DH and I will be together during fertile days :happydance:

AF is still a no show..waiting till i get to the doctors to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->