1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Sorry AF got yo, wishing all of you tons of luck next cycle though x

Here is the link to the new thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/428449-cycle-buddies-tww-buddies-soon2b-bump-buddies.html

fairynuff...hopin2bmommy..dan-O...Vrain....You guys let me know if your moving on and got your BFP's(i hope) or if your joining us so I can add your names

:cry: I don't want to be left alone here...I know you guys have progressed to next cycle and am lagging behind but I would like us to stick together please :flower:

I am again having pain on left side of face focused primarily around gums...still not sure if it is toothache or blocked sinuses :dohh: Today my gums bled in the morning when I brushed but before we jump to any conclusion I want to be honest that I was a bit harsh on them as I wanted to clean better in case there is an infection :wacko: my nips are tender to touch...funny though, left boob feels harder than the right one...

Good luck ladies!:thumbup:

Hey hopin2bemommy, I'm still lurking here. We won't desert you, promise :flower: When are you due to test?

Here is the link to the new thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/428449-cycle-buddies-tww-buddies-soon2b-bump-buddies.html

fairynuff...hopin2bmommy..dan-O...Vrain....You guys let me know if your moving on and got your BFP's(i hope) or if your joining us so I can add your names

Hey ladies i'm waiting on AF if she's coming she'll be here tonight..no cramps or anything so far did an opk and it came out positive so if she doesnt show i'm testing for sure tomorrow

Hey ladies, I'm hanging around here to see how everything works out! Hopin2bmommy- I've heard that bleeding gums is an early pregnancy symptom, something to do with hormone. I hope that all your symptoms equal a bfp for you!

Hopin2bmommy.....I wasn't going to leave. ..I added ur name that's y I named it ttc. .tww..n bump buddies so we can stay together no matter where we are on our journey

Hey thank you all...now I am confused where to write my updates-new thread or this one :dohh:...actually I don't have any update, not feeling pregnant at all and just waiting for AF to show up (probably around Oct 7) so I can focus on next cycle and build hopes...I am quite hopeful about October :happydance:

Hey I'm not sure either..I just kept checking both..If you ladies don't want the other one I'll delete it ..or atleast just put it in this forum...I am on CD2 and I am in soo much pain...these cramps are killing me... They are HORRIBLE...I just want to cry...I hope everyone else is doing better

thanks for the support ladies i'm going crazy..i woke up to find that AF isn't here still no signs of her..no cramps..just gas(tmi)..so i chickened out again..if AF isn't here by the end of the day i'll test sure thing in the morning..i have had a 31 day cycle before so i'm not getting my hopes up

Hey Ladies,
Dropping by to check up on our girls still in the running...everything crossed and tons and tons of :dust:...I am hoping we can all be bump buddies even if some of us are one month ahead of us, we are still a great little group :hugs:

CD3 and learned something new, that might help some of us...I was under the impression that we should :sex: on the day of the positive OV test, I was just informed by my doc, that the positive OV test is letting us know that ovulation will occur anytime from 24-36 hours AFTER the positive test :shock:, All this time I was most likely missing possible eggies :cry:, only bding on the day of the positive test :shrug:...This month I am schooled :rofl:

I hope the :witch: stays away from our ladies waiting to test :hug:

thanks for the support ladies i'm going crazy..i woke up to find that AF isn't here still no signs of her..no cramps..just gas(tmi)..so i chickened out again..if AF isn't here by the end of the day i'll test sure thing in the morning..i have had a 31 day cycle before so i'm not getting my hopes up

Hey girl,
everything crossed for your bfp this month :dust:, I hope the :witch: stays away from you :hugs:

:cry: I don't want to be left alone here...I know you guys have progressed to next cycle and am lagging behind but I would like us to stick together please :flower:

I am again having pain on left side of face focused primarily around gums...still not sure if it is toothache or blocked sinuses :dohh: Today my gums bled in the morning when I brushed but before we jump to any conclusion I want to be honest that I was a bit harsh on them as I wanted to clean better in case there is an infection :wacko: my nips are tender to touch...funny though, left boob feels harder than the right one...

Good luck ladies!:thumbup:

I am not leaving you behind girl :hug:, I am checking up on you :hugs:, I want to see your BFP and hear all your symptoms, someone has to get their BFP this month...I still have hope for your girls :dust:

snod80 and fairynuff I have forgotten ya girls, I am still checking up on you :hugs:...EVERYTHING crossed for your BFPs :dust:

I've got a bad headache, gas and lack of hunger, (yellow CM)-my PMS...I can feel AF lurking around :growlmad:

Hi ladies,

Not good news on this front I'm afraid. After keeping me waiting for 2 days and raising my hopes to the heavens the :witch: has just turned up. I knew when I had my BFN on Sunday that I was unlikely to be pregnant but all the same it's come as a bit of a blow. Good luck to everyone still waiting, I'll have my fingers crossed for you all xxxxx

AF is still a no show..got a BFN last night and another this morning

I never had hopes from this cycle but as I am approaching closer to AF due date, my heart seems to sink by the thought of seeing it finally arrive :cry:

Went to bed with a very bad headache but woke up feeling much better...headaches are a big PMS sign for me :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->