1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

U_Complete_M3

PCOS & TTC#1
Reaction score
Heyy :)... Ok So I was on my 1st medicated cycle this month 50 mg on clomid cd 5-9.. I wasnt really sure what to expect but I had very few side effects maybe a few minor headaches here & there n hot flashes but didnt last very long... On sat night i finally got my 1st ever positive for ovulation...Me & dh bd'd the night before the day i got the positive and yesterday and today just for fun lol...So now im in my 1st tww and im very optomistic but also very nervous...Any1 wanna share this time with me??

Hi there,
I am 1 dpo as well, and in my 2ww...this is my first time ovulating naturally since last year that I was on clomid...I had my pos ov test yesterday, I unfortunately did not get to :sex: but I did the day before and plan on it this afternoon just for good measure...I can join you on your 2ww if you don't mind sharing it with a long term ttcer...

I would love that...I know these next 2 weeks are probably going to be very hard for me... I feel soo optomistic that ill get my BFP but i know i also might not so im jus going back & forth ..uughh i just really hope i do lol..N I hope u do also ..I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Sure thing, I understand your excitement, and worries...and the two weeks are going to seem like forever...But hopefully we can chat it away and time will fly...When I was on clomid the first cycle I had every symptom in the book, I still get hot flashes a year later :rofl:...But its good to know you are getting that extra boost with clomid...you will get your BFP, I know of many success stories, everything crossed :dust:

It's my DPO3 but I am close.. will join in the wait!.. Hope this cycle works!! :-o<:

Hi I'm about 1 or 2 dpo not sure exact day I ovulated fxed for us all xxx

Hi Ladies!

I am now 2DPO on a medicated cycle with injectibles and IUI.

Not much hope this cycle. I had 4 good sized follies last month, but none took! Booo! This cycle only one good follie - but that's all it takes right????

Loads of :dust: to everyone! Hope we see lots of :bfp:'s

Wendy

Welcome simar,Lynda,wendy... I hope this is all of our month.... I'm excited its my 1st tww out of 2 yrs ttc...lots of babydust to us all n now we can all go thru this together :)

hey ladies,
2 dpo, and super symptom spotting...although, it may not be a good sign, I am having super sore boobs :cry:...I know its way early to start but decided to ask in case anyone else has symptoms or signs...I hope we all get get our :bfp: this month
:dust:

Hi ladies, I'm 2dpo today too and ready to start obsessing. This is my second round of clomid 50mg so I'm keeping everything crossed!

Hey TTCNUMBERtwo did u ovulate on your 1st round???

Mommysierra: my boobs are sensitive just a little but arent sore yet or i coukd just be imagining that lol...I could sleep at all last night i was soo hot and uncomfortable even though it was freezing in the house..so im not sure what that had to do with.:)... i was craming jus a lil but barely could even notice if i wasnt paying attention

According to my chart I did ovulate- but AF got me at 10dpo which is a little early. I'm hoping this round I'll have a longer luteal phase!

O Ok .... I was just wondering ...this is my 1st time ever ovulating that i kno of .. n also my first time on clomid... i feel very optomistic about this cycle...almost like i dnt have any doubts at all... i just hope im right ..everything crossed we all get our BFP's

UCompleteMe, thats great that you finally ovulated!!! I never do on my own either, and its so reassuring to see those temps go up! It took 2 years of trying for my ds, and it happened on my second cycle of clomid- I'm keeping everything crossed for you too!

Thank you TTCnumbertwo..Also i have been having pains in my chest mostly my left and i didnt think anything of it but i was reading on another post another ttc member did also and got her BFP and i know im not jus imagining it bc i felt it all day before i read the post lol...but it still could be bc of other reasons not having to do with ttc or bc of the clomid bc she is also on clomid lol.. but here are my symptoms so we can keep track

1dpo- slight cramping, couldnt sleep too h0ot lol
2dpo- cramping barely, pain in chest that come n go, creamy cervical mucous, sensitive boobs but not sore

HI all...

I am 2dpo today and not much in the way of symptoms. I am taking Progesterone (Endometrin) which unfortunately gives you all of the preg symptoms like very sore BB's, bloating, cramping! I hate this drug!

I have been told that any symptoms of preg will not occur until after implantation which occurs 6-12 days dpo. This is when your HCG level will start to rise, which in turn produces more Progesterone, etc and causes the symptoms. So try not to obsess too much until that point! I know it's hard...I do it all the time! But being on Progesterone make things worse as it causes all the symptoms!

Good Luck Ladies! :dust: to us all!

Wendy

hey Wendy...I know none of my symptoms have to do with being pg.. im just bored(today was my early shift at work lol) i jus felt like keeping track to give myself something to do ..This is the least ive obssessed ever while ttc and the calmest... It does suck though that medicine and af both can give you symptoms the same as pg ..jus not fair :)

Hi everyone! Im 1dpo today (tuesday) got my POS OPK Sat. Had sex Fri, Sat and Sunday!!! Its been a long ride so far hoping that this is the month. So far no symptoms.
I started a trend called "as I promised " in the 2ww forum I have been letting everyone know everything I felt since Day 1 of this cycle, pop in if your interested!

Hi everyone,

Can I join your thread. I am 2dpo but not feeling too hopeful this month as we've had a lot going on here and we missed a couple of fertile days. Fingers crossed though, you just never know when you might get lucky. :dust: to everyone

Hey belInha its nice to see that you have joined and I will check out the thread you startrd...fAirynuff ..Welcome..n dnt give up home so quick sperm can live for 3-5 days but. I understand what you mean. .fx'd for us all and lots of *babydust*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->