• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm 2dpo today, on an unmedicated cycle.

Starting clomid next month :) xx

Welcome all on their 2ww, :dust: lots of luck for our :bfp: this month :dust:

3dpo, any symptoms?? I know its early but I tend to symptom seek :rofl:

Good morning ladies....can I join in on your thread too? I'm 5dpo.....have been getting real real bad migraines.....other than that, no real real symptoms.....according to my OPK, the embryo is suppose to arrive tomorrow (CD23) in uterus, and implantation is suppose to happen on CD26....

I have to admit that I'm TRYING to "not obsess" on a thing, but weird things have just been happening....

I've been doing A LOT of reading/researching, and I know that one of the things that I've read is that eating the peelings of cassava (yams) will help you conceive multiples, and oddly enough DH and I was at Costco last week, and he picked up a package of Cassava Potato Chips (i'm sure its really nothing, as you have to eat TONS of yams) ::just weird::, then my dog has been real real clingy, and so I did some research on pets being clingy and if they can sense if humans (women) are pregnant...and sure enough in my reading, it said that dogs can sense/smell it way before we ourselves even know? ::weird too:: So could I be? IDK!! ::ack:: I swear....lol....this TWW is seriously killin' me!

Anyhow...TONS OF BABYDUST TO ALL!!

Can I join ladies? I think I am 2 dpo (early ovulation this time)...we were intimate only on the ovulation day (my DH had to go on official trip) so I seriously doubt my chances this cycle but would like to be part of this community in an active way (have been stalking for a while, TTC #1 cycle #5)

1dpo-woke up with dry sore throat and runny nose, mild cramps once during the day
2dpo-congestion, sore throat, sneezing

*I am sure congestion symptoms are weather related*

Thanks you ladies and hoping for a rain of BFPs all over here :happydance:

Hey Dan- o..... welcome. .let's keep our fx'd that u get ur bfp and won't even have to start clomid: )...

Mommysierra- today the only thing I have realized is that I am extremely tired... I'm at work right now and will definitely be taking a nap on lunch..

Wishing42- It seems like the more you try not to obsess the more you do... I was fine and now I can't stop reading tww symptoms..

Hopin2bmommy- Welcome ...I've read that a lot of women who get their bfp have symptoms of a cold so who knows..ur not out until af rears her ugly face

AFM- I'm just sitting here on break at work wishing I Could jus curl up n bed and sleep the day away

hopin2bmommy- I was only able to bd on ovulation day too, due to a business trip, I'd love to see us get our bfp's anyway!

I'm 3dpo today, feeling a little crampy, but no realy symptoms yet- keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Vrainoire- welcome I'm glad to see us all in the tww forum that's always a good thing. ..u know: )

Afm- I have an hour left at work n then its straight home for a nap for me... I haven't had any symptoms Today other than that which could also mean I'm just tired or maybe didn't sleep as well as I I thought but I feel like I didn't get any sleep at all: /..

How is everyone else feeing?

Hey girls..I'm about to go to bed now at 8:15 p.m really early for me ( i never took my nap)...I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing???.. when i wake up i will be 4dpo :) lol... After my shower tonight i had a lil cramping but jus for a few seconds here n there and my nips are jus a very very little sore nothing noticeable until i touch.. looking forward to what tomorro brings ..Goodnight

Sorry ladies I think I was completely wrong about my (early) ovulation day. I usually ovulate on CD11/12...always confirm it with CB OPK test and my BBTs show very clear rise (more than .4 points) day after ovulation and I always see a distinct biphasic pattern on FF BBT chart.

However this cycle my conclusion was solely based on BBTs...my temps for this cycle were CD6-97.32, CD7-97.35, CD8-97.39, CD9-97.19 (assumed ovulation), CD10-97.72, CD11-97.80 (today) I was running out of OPK tests and received them today from Amazon, checked and it gave a smiley for LH surge. I also feel cramping and bloating which suggest I may be ovulating either today or tomorrow (CD11 or 12).

So, temp spike on CD10 and 11 was due to cold/flu symptoms??? what about cramping on CD9 and 10??? It's so annoying how body continues to play new tricks every cycle :nope: I am out this month since we BD only on CD9 and DH is gone this week on business trip :cry:

Wow, that's confusing hoping2b, if it was me I'd just keep BD'ing so all bases are covered.
I think a cold probably would play havoc with your temps, I know it has with me in the past. x

I very often ov CD11 too, but this month I ov'd CD15!

Ucompleteme, I'm really tired too.
I was fast asleep by 9.30 last night & was still sleepy this morning! Hope it's a good sign! :) x

Dan-O thanks for your concern...my DH is away this week :(

This morning CD12 my temp is 97.74 and I feel so sick with stuffy runny nose, sore throat, coughing, can hardly breathe and my legs hurt too...guess I have common cold :x

Hopin2bmommy- I'm sorry that u didn't o when you thought you did n now hubby is gone.. its just crazy bc ur symptoms are what a lot of women have before finding out they are pregnant.

Dan-o- I went to sleep early but woke up numerous times to pee isn't it too early to b a symptom? But I never pee this much..I had some cramping jus a little here n there around 4am and other than the fact thst I can't stay sleep so I'm extrrmely tired n thirsty that's all... fx'd we get our bfp

Where are the other ladies who joined... either I'm on way to much or yal aren't on enough... I'm guessing I'm on too much: ) lol

Hey Ladies :dust:,
:hi: I'm here, Im here :rofl:, I was MIA for a bit, I got busy at work, and couldn't post sooner...So here we are 4 dpo :happydance:, I have cramping since yesterday afternoon and it started up again :grr:...I keep hoping but I keep super symptom spotting...So, so far at 2 dpo, I had sore boobs and they still are, and now cramping since 3 dpo...It's to early for af, but she has surprised me before, I am just hoping its not...Plenty of :dust: for all of us that this month is out month

Hi all, Hopin2bmommy, sometimes it takes awhile for the surge to get out of your system, so it is possible that you ovulated on cd9 and still get positive opk's on cycle day 11. I think that's why they tell you to quit testing after you get a positive, and that only bbt can show ovulation. Anyhow, I really hope you're not out.

Its 4dpo for me today- I think I feel a little crampy, but Clomid makes people crampy all the time so I'm not sure there's anything to that. I also have lots of creamy cm, fx!

TTCNumbertwo thanks for giving me hope...I so don't want to be out...symptom spotting can get frustrating but I still want to go through the 2WW process...anyhow now there is no way to know when I exactly ovulated...unless AF shows up 2 days early because they say LP is more or less constant and cycle length depends on ovulation timing.

I still have runny nose/dry cough/pain in butts and thighs

Hey everyone... I'm just in a blah mood today... I'm on lunch right now n I dnt leave work today until 8 n I wish I could just leave now: /.. so far I still haven't been sleeping well.. nips are still jus sore haven't spread ...I've had a lil cramping but nothing big.. the only real difference is that I can't sleep n today I'm in a crappy mood: (....

Uuughh I jus wrote a whole bunch n then went to send n it said server error.. to sum iy all up I'm in a crappy mood and I wish I could jus go home.. I just feel sad: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->