1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Uuughh I jus wrote a whole bunch n then went to send n it said server error.. to sum iy all up I'm in a crappy mood and I wish I could jus go home.. I just feel sad: (

Hang in there girl :hugs:, I hope your day goes better, I am on AIM if you want to chat :flower:

TTCNumbertwo thanks for giving me hope...I so don't want to be out...symptom spotting can get frustrating but I still want to go through the 2WW process...anyhow now there is no way to know when I exactly ovulated...unless AF shows up 2 days early because they say LP is more or less constant and cycle length depends on ovulation timing.

I still have runny nose/dry cough/pain in butts and thighs

Everything crossed for you this month :dust:

Ok well its 9:30pm n I'm going to sleep... for one bcim tired and I still feel like I'm getting sick(feels like I'm starting to run a low grade fever & throat is sore)... n if I dnt go to sleep ill be on here driving myself crazy.... update: 4dpo: tired, a lil moody, slight cramping but nothing to bad, n just once again feeling sick which all could b from anything... plus implantation doesn't occur until atleast 6dpo right?..well goodnight everyone. .looking forward to being 5dpo tomorrow yyaayy lol

U_Complete_M3 hope you don't wake up feeling sick unless the sickness leads to a BFP :winkwink: then it's all good!

As for me, mostly had cold symptoms, started Mucinex to relieve congestion..for the last few hours I have also been having dull ache in my pelvic area and thighs and yes I think I have mild diarrhea :grr:

hey ladies! i'm 4 dpo today too!!

i haven't had any symptoms except some mild cramping. i don't think i ever paid this much attemtion to my body so idk if i've always had cramps mid-cycle.

i need to stay distracted so these 2 weeks fly by!! :)

here's to :bfp:s for us all! :dust: all around!!

Goodmorning ladies... I woke up at 2:00 am n have bern tossing n turning ever since.. its just crazy cause never in my life have I had so much trouble sleeping... I had some pain in my bbs that I've never felt before this tww also...Could that mean anything? :/.. I just want to sleep again lol... other than that everything seems to be fine...just a stuffy nose n my throat is a tad bit sore but it hasn't hotten worst.. 5dpo woohooo lol.I'm already just looking forward to tomorrow

O and welcome constantstaR..I'm glad u joined us: ).

Uugh n how come my ticker hasn't updated its supposed to say 5dpo n it still says 4dpo

Morning Ladies :hi:,
5 dpo, and I have been up since 4 am and couldn't back to sleep, so I can definitely relate with U_Complete :hugs:, I usually sleep through the night but I guess it's nerves or just me looking to much into my symptoms.

I am still having sore bbs, and slight cramping that is on and off...I am starting to think I may be out for this month (AGAIN :cry:).

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone and TGIF :happydance:

I had to come back and add a quick question...When is everyone testing...I don't think I can wait 7 more days

wow thats crazy!! OH and I were just talking about how I would randomly wake up for no reason throughout the night..its been like that for the past two nights

Hi ladies, I am feeling depressed this morning, I practically have no 2WW symptom except suffering badly with cold and congestion....and guess what a cousin of mine just sent in the news that she is having a baby girl...I am happy for her but so sad for myself :sad1:

Hi ladies....

Well....5DP IUI today. Exhausted feeling, cramping with some sharp odd twinges in left lower side, god I hope it's not a cyst from injectibles, grumpy to the point that I know I am driving everyone mad. No nausea, but can't seem to stop eating!! UGH! Problem is, I ma taking Progesterone which can cause all of these symptoms as well - I hate this drug!

hopin2bmommy - Hang in there. I know how hard it is to hear everyone elses great news, when you want something so badly. I swear I am completely surrounded on a daily basis by other women who seem to have no problem conceiving at all. I feel so selfish....I wanna scream "I deserve this more than you do!"....Our time will come! :hug:

I'm not going to test until Oct 3 - how about everyone else?

Wendy

Mommysierra- it seems like all of us are having trouble sleeping through the night I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...hopefully its a good thing cause we are all pretty much 5dpo..wow that's crazy.... n stop saying u might b out I dnt want u to b out ;)... n when do u want to start testing? ? I dnt mind testing early cause if its negative I kno it was jus an early test...

Vrainnoire- I can imagine how ur feeling. ... but for some reason I'm not even tired. ..yet lol

Hopin2bmommy- I've read a lot women have no symptoms at all and get there bfp so dnt give up just yet.... my oh sister just found out she's having a girl so I know how you feel

Wendy- I pray u get ur bfp and ur not getting a cyst

Afm- I'm not really feeling any diffetent jus still like I'm getting a cold... af is not due until the 2nd but I also have irregular cycles... so I'll start testing whenever but take it seriously of I get bfn around thst time

Hi ladies, I am feeling depressed this morning, I practically have no 2WW symptom except suffering badly with cold and congestion....and guess what a cousin of mine just sent in the news that she is having a baby girl...I am happy for her but so sad for myself :sad1:

:hugs: It always sucks when we are waiting and get news of someone else...It's not over till the :witch: rears her ugly mug...Everything crossed for you :dust:...I have read a few post where early pregnancy symptoms include ones similar to a flu/cold...:hug:

Mommysierra- it seems like all of us are having trouble sleeping through the night I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...hopefully its a good thing cause we are all pretty much 5dpo..wow that's crazy.... n stop saying u might b out I dnt want u to b out ;)... n when do u want to start testing? ? I dnt mind testing early cause if its negative I kno it was jus an early test...

Vrainnoire- I can imagine how ur feeling. ... but for some reason I'm not even tired. ..yet lol

Hopin2bmommy- I've read a lot women have no symptoms at all and get there bfp so dnt give up just yet.... my oh sister just found out she's having a girl so I know how you feel

Thanks girl :cry:, I am also ultra emotional :cry:...I still have cramps its similar to twinges to HUMMM :shrug:...I want to :test: tomorrow so badly :rofl: we will only be 6dpo and its to early...I am supposed to technically test 9/30 but that is 6 DAYS AWAY :wacko:...Should we?? or are just setting our selves up if we see a :bfn:??

Good Luck to everyone else :dust:

You guys are awesome :hugs: I wish you a BIG BFP this cycle :thumbup:! I am done with today's share of crying so I am feeling much better now. Also, DH took an early flight so should be home 4 hours early, we might go for our Friday movie tonight - Devil or Wall Street :?

I think you should atleast wait until 9dpo and if u do you have to remember tht its not likely u will get a bfp Bc it is still very early.... But idk if it is even possible to get a bfp before that

Hopin2bmommy- I'm soooo glad you are feeling better and I hope u n hubby enjoy ur movie....

I think you should atleast wait until 9dpo and if u do you have to remember tht its not likely u will get a bfp Bc it is still very early.... But idk if it is even possible to get a bfp before that

I'm going to be good and wait, I don't think I can take seeing only one line :cry:...I think I can hold out :rofl: hummm

hopin2b: hope you have a great night with your hubby, it will get your mind off of things...Its good to hear your feeling better...I wanted to see Wall Street since I had seen the original one and would love to see Michael Douglas do a revenge movie...Which ever one you choose, have a great time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->