1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Hi ladies....

Well....5DP IUI today. Exhausted feeling, cramping with some sharp odd twinges in left lower side, god I hope it's not a cyst from injectibles, grumpy to the point that I know I am driving everyone mad. No nausea, but can't seem to stop eating!! UGH! Problem is, I ma taking Progesterone which can cause all of these symptoms as well - I hate this drug!

hopin2bmommy - Hang in there. I know how hard it is to hear everyone elses great news, when you want something so badly. I swear I am completely surrounded on a daily basis by other women who seem to have no problem conceiving at all. I feel so selfish....I wanna scream "I deserve this more than you do!"....Our time will come! :hug:

I'm not going to test until Oct 3 - how about everyone else?

Wendy

I do hope its not a cyst :cry:...I also suffer from cyst and know every time I get bad cramping I worry it might be one...Everything crossed for 10/3 that you get your :bfp:

I have to be honest if I start feeling symptoms I will test sooner than later... but if I still don't feel anything than ill prob wait. ... I was so optomistic now I'm jus hoping.... maybe bc we r getting closer n I'm just getting scared..

We'll ladies we have made it through another day: )... I'm about to go to bed just wanted to update. .. I feel like I'm running a fever still but I'm not but my skin is warm to the touch..I had cramping for a few seconds but that's it but who knows maybe I'm imagining everything..hmmmmm well let's see what tomorrow brings. .. fx'd ladies...BFP'S HERE WE COME

5dpo for me today & my boobs are still not sore... very odd.

This 2ww is going so slowly!!!!! :growlmad:

Good Morning ladies. I woke up this morning at 6dpo and couldn't resist the urge to POAS- of course it was a bfn, I just couldn't say no (I guess this is a sign of an addiction). Anyhow, I've also been having some sleeping troubles and a stuffy nose, hope all of these are good signs!]

GOODMORNING Ladies!... I am now officially 6dpo :).... this morning I woke up feeling like this is it ..I'm gonna get my bfp this cycle...I just woke up and was feeling this way fo no reason at all lol.. ok well here are my symptoms: stuffy nose. .throat a lil sore... nips are getting more and more sensitive each day... n that's it lol so nothing really..n I slept much better last night wooohooo lol...

Ttcnumbertwo- now u make me want to go test even though I know it will b a bfn..I think I'm going to hold out until atleast tomorrow

Good Morning ladies, still no unusual symptom for me, keep feeling dull/pulling/stabbing pains in abdomen/pelvic area but they aren't much of a deal...I guess this cycle I will not POAS unless either a symptoms really pops out and makes me wonder or AF is 2 days late (due between Oct 5-7)...Good luck to the rest of you! :thumbup:

BTW mucinex is really helping in relieving nose congestion and I also feel better emotionally this morning :winkwink: We watched Wall Street last night, nice movie, wish I had better knowledge of how financial/stock market works :haha:

U_Complete_M3 I like your symptoms...enough reasons to be hopeful :flower:

Morning Ladies,
6 dpo and I cracked like TTCNumbertwo and tested...ofcourse it was a BFN, but I know its to early...I will wait a couple of days and test again...at this point I am addicted to POAS and will most likely obsess over it till the :witch: arrives.

I did ov late this month at cd18, so at 6dpo, I may have tested a tad early (its ok, I just cant resist)...I have sore boobs like U_complete that are getting more sensitive, I still have slight cramping but otherwise nothing out of the norm.

Everyone symptoms seem hopeful...lets keep everything crossed...Hope you all have a wonderful day ladies :dust:

MommySierra- Glad I'm not the only addict on here, ha ha! Hopin2bmommy- your symptoms sound good! Everyone else- hope you're all doing well with the torture of the tww!

I poas tooo n guess whatt.........Bfn. ... lol. ... but I know its bery early too.... I woke up in such an unusually good mood its crazy I just feel sooo happy: )... which is a big change from my crappy mood I was in last night...I jus wonder y only my nips. Are sore to the touch and y its not spreading to my bbs?? Idk I'm so glad we are all on the same day or close to it and I hope we continue whether we get our bfps or not.... sometimes the larger forums are hard to keep up with I like ours jus fine: )

Your absolutely right girl, we have a nice smaller group going and its good to keep track almost all together...boobs still sore, cramps subsided...have a good night girls, check up on ya tomorrow :)

I love our thread too...will definitely stick to it...had a very relaxing happy day and felt no symptom to speak of :dohh: ...waiting on DH to have dinner, then we are gonna watch a movie picked from redbox and off to bed afterwards...good night to you all...hope you get some good sleep :sleep:

Well ladies another day has gone by and I'm off to spend a lil quality time with oh.. I had a few dizzy spells ontop of original symptoms but nothing too bad. .looking forward to 7dpo ...goodnight: )

Good morning ladies...hope you all are doing well and will be loaded with symptoms today and the days to come...who is itching to POAS today? :haha: I am not even considering myself a BFP hopeful this cycle...:huh:

Here is a little blah blah from a discouraged TTCer...please bear with me :winkwink: Following is a well thought out list of symptoms that will get me excited and inspire me to POAS...

1) extremely sore boobs (I used to get sore boobs 4-5 days prior to AF but lately that's not happening...could it be because I changed from Women's One A Day prenatals, earlier I was on WAD multivitamins for a year..??)

2) extreme wetness down there (I am having yellow creamy CM since yesterday but I had it last month too)

3) extreme yawning (my friend's early symptom was that she couldn't stop yawning during the day)

4) extreme cramping (I do feel pain in tummy/abdomen/pelvic area once in a while but it can easily be ignored, when it gets intense enough to stop me from doing whatever I am doing, I'll think...)

5) tri-phasic temps (since I have been charting for last 4 months, I'll be able to figure out the 2nd temp spike)

6) extreme nausea (I have experienced some nausea in previous cycles but it has to be strong enough to make me gag or puke)

7) bleeding gums (I do get dull ache in teeth around 5-7dpo but I am looking for bleeding gums when I brush)

So take-home message is...I'll continue with SS in 2WW because that is inevitable :thumbup: but also understand which symptom will actually lead to a BFP at the end of cycle...I think this approach will help me 1) from POAS too early and 2) be less hopeful and more prepared for AF (if that makes any sense to anyone :wacko: )

Please excuse me for this long message, DH hasn't woken up yet and coming to this website is my latest hobby :haha:

Goodmorning Ladies :coffee: .... finally made it to 7dpo and.my nipps are no longer sore just a little sensitive to the touch and errect... i had a little craming last night and my nose is still a little runny but nothing to bad...which all of those could be for other reasons...uugghh... o and I had lots of dreams last night ..weird dreams but in one of them i had milk coming out my bbs ...lol ..I need to get a BFP so i can stop going crazy:wacko:

Morning Ladies,
7 dpo, same as U_Complete, boobs are no longer overly sore, just a tad bit only in the nips...Cramping is gone, and other than being thirsty (usually my pre period symptom)...I have nothing other to report...I also just want my BFP, all these symptoms and waiting are starting to get to me...I have been trying for so long :cry: but I know it will come to me...IT WILL COME TO US :hugs:...I am going to test again tomorrow at 8 dpo, I figure at this point I will just do every other day until the :witch: arrives, or doesnt my period track record is hit or miss :cry:

Have a wonderful day girls :hugs2:

Good morning ladies...hope you all are doing well and will be loaded with symptoms today and the days to come...who is itching to POAS today? :haha: I am not even considering myself a BFP hopeful this cycle...:huh:

Here is a little blah blah from a discouraged TTCer...please bear with me :winkwink: Following is a well thought out list of symptoms that will get me excited and inspire me to POAS...

1) extremely sore boobs (I used to get sore boobs 4-5 days prior to AF but lately that's not happening...could it be because I changed from Women's One A Day prenatals, earlier I was on WAD multivitamins for a year..??)

2) extreme wetness down there (I am having yellow creamy CM since yesterday but I had it last month too)

3) extreme yawning (my friend's early symptom was that she couldn't stop yawning during the day)

4) extreme cramping (I do feel pain in tummy/abdomen/pelvic area once in a while but it can easily be ignored, when it gets intense enough to stop me from doing whatever I am doing, I'll think...)

5) tri-phasic temps (since I have been charting for last 4 months, I'll be able to figure out the 2nd temp spike)

6) extreme nausea (I have experienced some nausea in previous cycles but it has to be strong enough to make me gag or puke)

7) bleeding gums (I do get dull ache in teeth around 5-7dpo but I am looking for bleeding gums when I brush)

So take-home message is...I'll continue with SS in 2WW because that is inevitable :thumbup: but also understand which symptom will actually lead to a BFP at the end of cycle...I think this approach will help me 1) from POAS too early and 2) be less hopeful and more prepared for AF (if that makes any sense to anyone :wacko: )

Please excuse me for this long message, DH hasn't woken up yet and coming to this website is my latest hobby :haha:

You have excellent symptoms, it sounds good to me :happydance:, I say prepare for the worse and be pleasantly suprised with your bfp :dance:...enjoy your day :hugs:

hey ladies I have no symptoms that I can pinpoint to a possible pregnancy..i'm exhausted but that can be from working and being on my feet all day yesterday...i did get a positive opk using FMU this morning..

Vrainoire- OMG, if you got a positive opk you need to take an HPT!!! I hope you'll get your bfp. Everyone else, your symptoms sound great! I'm so glad we're down to the 1WW, but I feel like I have no symptoms. My boobs might be sore, but I also might be poking them too much to see if they're sore, so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->