• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

Babymaybe- Checking your CP can only help with pg symptoms if you are familiar with where it is/how it feels throughout your cycle.

I am on my 3rd cycle cp checking so I sort of know where its at, thats not to say it might change. All I know is the cycle I got my bfp and then m/c my cp stayed really high and got to the point that it went really soft and I couldnt distinguish it from the walls of my vagina. On the cycle I didnt get my bfp, about a week before af was due my cp came down low and was easily reachable, So this I could use as a possible pg sign for me, but everyone is different. You have to really know what you are looking for.

I checked mine earlier and its waaayy up high today, I can just feel the tip with the tip of my finger so all good so far lol!

Oh and I have a nice big zit brewing on my forehead:dohh:

Thanks for the advice xxxjacquixxx and I really hope this is a lucky cycle for you

hey there! sorry it doesnt tell me if u respond so i never know :) i am 2 days past now.. just using the bathroom a lot, and tired thats about it.. I am nervous, i wanna test everyday lol, but its too soon, good luck girls xox

Good morning ladies

How is everyone today? Nothing to report today I have no symptoms even my bad mood has gone :happydance: thank god.
Jacqui- I check my CP but this is only my first month of doing it so I am still getting to know what I am doing. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month for u.
Babymaybe-Hope u enjoyed ur wine last night, I know I did lol I think it has done me the world of good.
Snowbrdbella8-I know what u mean I keep reading over the instructions on the tests I have, don't ask me why I have'nt got a clue :dohh: even DH asked last nite when am I gonna test lol.
x x x x x x x

Morning girls :hi:

well its 3 dpo for me today, god this 2ww is going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaag I can tell:hissy:
Nothing much to report either just my boobies are hurting more, nips on fire and loads of wind (prolly down to the chinese I ate last night:rofl:)

I too know how it feels to want to test but im gonna be strong this month, not until at LEAST 10dpo! hmm I wonder if i will give in..:muaha:

I am defo gonna have to wait till I am at least a day late I only have 2 cheap ones that I can do :cry: and I don't want to waste them.
x x x x x x

Can i join 3DPO today :wohoo: was waiting to join till FF confimed it. XXX

Yay Daisy, I was wondering when you were gonna come in!:hugs:

Your exact same as me then....3 dpo :happydance:

How you feelin hun, we can obsess together now xx

I'm so excited and feel really hopefully right now. Syptom wise nothing really creamy CM that's it really. How are you babes? Lets hope 08/08/08 was a lucky day to O. XXX :hugs:

I am 3dpo too!! BFPs for us all please!!

I am 3po also :) 3 days in a row with high temps :) now i have to wait, but my period is the 18, my phase is 10 days ... i am nervous.... i wannna test, my only signs are bathroom a lot and some CM, cant tell with the boobs lol, never could i think i am the only girl who doesnt get boob signs ;) haha

I'm so excited and feel really hopefully right now. Syptom wise nothing really creamy CM that's it really. How are you babes? Lets hope 08/08/08 was a lucky day to O. XXX :hugs:

Oh I'm cool...well ok im lying, Im very impatient!!!!:hissy:
I just want this 2week bloody wait to end!:hissy:

Nah, Im actually feeling abit down as oh goes away tomorrow until next monday morning so Im going to be here all week long on my own with the kids in the 2ww!

There is one thing though, the last 2 times ive found out I was pg ant was away, and its been an ongoing joke that if I found out before he got back not to text him as he will be in germany and will take naff photographs cos he will be too exited!:rofl:

Your poor thing i would feel the same if DH was going away, i'm here if you want a chat. Would be wonderful if u get a :bfp: while he is away tho. XXX

I know:happydance: Gosh, how would I hold back telling him though? Not texting is one thing but talking on the phone???? The chances of me finding out before are quite slim though as I will be 10 dpo when he gets back.....

Knowing me I will be poas from 6dpo onwards:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And me :rofl: I have started to feel really funny (a bit off) my tummy feels really heavy and light craps, i feel slightly sick and very gassy. Is any of that a pg symptom 2 DPO? Probably just eat something dodgy :rofl: XXX

Hello ladies,
Sorry to hear u are feeling a bit down Jacqui :hug:
I don't know if any of u know of this website https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ but it gives a chart of pregnancy symptoms what women have experienced at different dpo so say if I wanted to check tummy cramps at 2 dpo it would give me a % of how many women had them. I am always on there checking lol.
snowbrdbella8 u are lucky with the boobs that is one of my first signs oh and along with gagging on everything.

Hello ladies,
Sorry to hear u are feeling a bit down Jacqui :hug:
I don't know if any of u know of this website https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ but it gives a chart of pregnancy symptoms what women have experienced at different dpo so say if I wanted to check tummy cramps at 2 dpo it would give me a % of how many women had them. I am always on there checking lol.
snowbrdbella8 u are lucky with the boobs that is one of my first signs oh and along with gagging on everything.

Loving that link. XXX

And me :rofl: I have started to feel really funny (a bit off) my tummy feels really heavy and light craps, i feel slightly sick and very gassy. Is any of that a pg symptom 2 DPO? Probably just eat something dodgy :rofl: XXX

'Light craps' are these like normal craps but lighter????:rofl::rofl::rofl::muaha:

Caez- that post could possibly be the worst thing you could have posted for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG im hooked on it!!

'Light craps' are these like normal craps but lighter????:rofl::rofl::rofl::muaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i just realised how badly i explained that. Nothing like AF cramps like light twinges/pinching a dull ache type. No idea if that makes anymore sense. :rofl:

Oh and i also mean 3DPO, baby brain i hope :rofl:

Ohhh Daisy, you know the 'ovary twinges' in my other thread, well I just checked on that site and one of the commonest times to feel them if pg is 2 dpo..yesterday!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

See, i told you that link was a bad idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->