• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

lol its not a good thing about the boobs lol, because its a huge sign, and i dont get them!! i was out today shopping, and i must of peeeed like 20 times, i pray all day long, like all the time lol

4DPO, still having twinges but not quite as bad as yesterday, woke up and took my temp like a good girl and another rise from 36.4 to 36.6! Heres hoping it keeps going that way!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hers some magical dust for you Krissi...heres hoping for our lucky BFP'S this month!!

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this website and would love to obsess with you all. My DH and I have been trying for 11 months now and I'm getting more and more frustrated and upset each month :hissy:

I am due AF next week around the 20-21st Aug so by my calculations should have OV around 6-7th Aug, therefore would be about 5-6dpo, so we BD'd twice a day from the 3-7th (even DH had had enough by the 7th...and thats saying something :blush: !!) however I have been charting for the last 2 months and think I might actually have OV on CD8/9...could this be right, is that not quite early, I'm hoping that my temps are wrong as I was off work last week and temps were taken at different times of the day....so you never know!!!! The only thing that is confusing me is that I had EWCM on days CD11-12!!!

I have absolutely no syptoms yet, but trying to stay hopefull...DH has decided that if we dont have any success this month then its time to start making an appointment with the docs to get things checked.

My BF, who has been TTC for 1.5 years, miscarried last week at 9 weeks, so losing hope with the whole TTC thing...need to start producing some positive thoughts.

Sprinkling babydust to you all and hope we all get :bfp: soon

Hey hun, as far as ovulation is concerned it all depends on how long your cycles are usually (you dont say) as a general rule you will ovulate somewhere between 12 and 16 days before your af comes. If like me, you are an exeption to this rule you could ovulate later in your cycle than you think...ie I have a general 33/34 day cycle and I ovulate either 11 or 12 days before my af (not completely sure on this as yet due to not having a proper af-af cycle since april) this cycle will confirm this time if I get af at the end of it as I know exactly when I ovulated this time!

Go with FF's prediction, from what I have heard on here it is pretty good..I myself cannot get on with charting my temp in the morning so have never given it a go...GL this cycle hun xxx

Good Morning ladies hope everyone is well, Sorry about the link :sad2:. :hi: angelcakes and welcome.
snowbrdbella8 lets hope all that peeing is a good sign the only thing I have today is major bloating and some mild cramps which is what I get b4 af is due :cry: but on the up side only 9 days till testing :happydance:

Hi girls, Krissi ur chart looks lovely. Well today i have some more pinching twinges in my tummy. Feel very emotional, was watching this morning and chesney hawks was signing mandy (barry manilow) well it turns out the song was written about a dog originaly. I managed a few lines and found the words so heart breaking when related to a dog i had to turn over. Have also been fighting off a sore throat for a few days. My cervix is now really low, so i'm hoping that will move back up, i read it drops after o and jumps back up a week or so later if ur PG, also have a fair amount of creamy CM. Good luck girls. XXX

hi there,

I think OV for me was 08/08/08 so hoping that its a lucky number for us all!!

Best of luck everyone for :bfp:

hi there,

I think OV for me was 08/08/08 so hoping that its a lucky number for us all!!

Best of luck everyone for :bfp:

Babe i'll add u on my thread for all us who O on 08/08/08 hoping it's lucky. :dust:

well 4 dpo for me too girls...
Nothing much else to report.....

Oh I felt really emotional last night when Jim came back into eastenders..I had to hold back the tears.. WTF:dohh:
Had a big go at OH last night too when we got into bed, I called him selfish etc etc cos hes going away for a week leaving me here with the kids on my 2ww:hissy: I was well spoiling for a row!! He slept on the sofa to get away from me..:rofl: Hes now gone and im enjoying the peace and quiet!

bb's still the same as yesterday, weird 'feeling' in my pubic area still there and my CP is very high, soft and mushy...like its blending in with the walls of my hoo-haa (like last month) and some creamy cm too.

7 more days to goooooo........................:happydance:

MY CP is really hight too but firm and closed!

I cried when Jim came back too!! How sad are we!!

I still have that wierd feeling to it feels like cramps from my pelvis into my tummy and i have lower back ache... not that I'm symptom spotting!!

Glad i'm not the only one i cried at Jim to. Apparently Wellard dies this week, i don't think i'll be able to watch it. XXX

Ohhh thats it.....I'll have to have the jumbo man-size kleenex at the ready, I dont think I can take any more!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Glad I am not the only one who loves their soaps!!

Me to, takes my mind of the 2ww though!!

Just had a little doze at work as the boss is away and had this really odd dream that I was pg and the baby was kicking so hard that his leg popped out my tum! No more sleeping at work for me!!

Krissi - A doze at work!!! Can I come and work with you!!

I too cried at jim's return.

Yep all come work with me!! The boss is the way, he has his own swimming pool and hot tub in his garden (which is just next to my office) need some sun now so i can have a swim!!

Krissi - you lucky lucky thing!! Im not green with envy!!

A girl at work announced her pregnancy today complete with scan pic! Whilst obviously chuffed for her, Im so jealous though. Did pop to the toilet for a wee :cry:, as I had an email from another site telling me what to expect as I enter my 22nd week!! I don't know to get rid of the emails :dohh: Rant over!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->