• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

:happydance: what do ovary twinges feel like, do u think that's what i'm having. I'm hoping so now if it's a common early pg sign :happydance:

And Ive developed some 'new' symptoms......

I have weird 'feeling' low low down and on the top of my legs right by my hoo-haa. Not cramps as such but like a constant pressure/pain type thingy..ha ha does this make sense....it feels weird like someones kicked me there and im recovering????????

Ok, I'll shut up:rofl:

:happydance: what do ovary twinges feel like, do u think that's what i'm having. I'm hoping so now if it's a common early pg sign :happydance:

Oops sorry DD, I thought you had posted in my other thread.....:rofl: Baby brain (again) I hope!

Ovary twinges is like sharp stabbing pains low down on one side where your ovary would be.....I had them for about 20 mins last night but none today, yet...just this weird aching feeling low down.

And Ive developed some 'new' symptoms......

I have weird 'feeling' low low down and on the top of my legs right by my hoo-haa. Not cramps as such but like a constant pressure/pain type thingy..ha ha does this make sense....it feels weird like someones kicked me there and im recovering????????

Ok, I'll shut up:rofl:

:rofl: i'm sure the more i read of symptoms the more i think ooooooo i have that. :rofl: I'm now thinking i will test Sunday how about you? XXX

:rofl::rofl:

Hmmmmm, I might be a good girl and test Friday!:rofl::rofl:

Afterall some lucky ladies get there bfp at 8 dpo....heres hoping!

:rofl:

See I told you....:dohh:

(puts hands in prayer position)

Oh Lord, if your up there looking down on me....give me strength for this 2ww, and an even bigger baby brain pls...ta.......oh and sticky beanie at the end...cheers. xxxx

Think that will work???

Oh Lord, if your up there looking down on me....give me strength for this 2ww, and an even bigger baby brain pls...ta.......oh and sticky beanie at the end...cheers. xxxx

Think that will work???

I hope so, just in case i had ago to, i have asked Mr Storky to but i think he got lost on the way to my house , i'm buying him a sat nav now, not taking any chances this cycle. XXX

Think that will work???

I hope so, just in case i had ago to, i have asked Mr Storky to but i think he got lost on the way to my house , i'm buying him a sat nav now, not taking any chances this cycle. XXX

Ohh my gosh, I wouldnt rely on a sat nav hun....they always take me somewhere else, somebody else may get your :bfp: instead of you!!!

What do storkies eat......hmmmmmmm

Think that will work???

Ohh my gosh, I wouldnt rely on a sat nav hun....they always take me somewhere else, somebody else may get your :bfp: instead of you!!!

What do storkies eat......hmmmmmmm

Noooooooooooooooooooooo don't give my :bfp: to someone else :hissy:, they eat fish, i'll stock up.

Oh yeah, they are birds.....course they eat fish.....

OMG my brain is not functioning properly at all...:dohh:

Oh yeah, they are birds.....course they eat fish.....

OMG my brain is not functioning properly at all...:dohh:

Ur not alone, it's such a worry how i will cope with baby brain on top of my regular blonde moments. :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this website and would love to obsess with you all. My DH and I have been trying for 11 months now and I'm getting more and more frustrated and upset each month :hissy:

I am due AF next week around the 20-21st Aug so by my calculations should have OV around 6-7th Aug, therefore would be about 5-6dpo, so we BD'd twice a day from the 3-7th (even DH had had enough by the 7th...and thats saying something :blush: !!) however I have been charting for the last 2 months and think I might actually have OV on CD8/9...could this be right, is that not quite early, I'm hoping that my temps are wrong as I was off work last week and temps were taken at different times of the day....so you never know!!!! The only thing that is confusing me is that I had EWCM on days CD11-12!!!

I have absolutely no syptoms yet, but trying to stay hopefull...DH has decided that if we dont have any success this month then its time to start making an appointment with the docs to get things checked.

My BF, who has been TTC for 1.5 years, miscarried last week at 9 weeks, so losing hope with the whole TTC thing...need to start producing some positive thoughts.

Sprinkling babydust to you all and hope we all get :bfp: soon

Hi angelcakes, good luck in ur 2ww, can u put a link to ur chart so we can see? XXX

Welcome to our nutty thread Angelcakes:hugs:

Your welcome to come obsess with us.

DD- I just looked on my journal and at 4 dpo the cycle I was pg I had the same funny ache in my pelvic area...woohooooooooo.....Not gettin too exited yet though.

DD- I just looked on my journal and at 4 dpo the cycle I was pg I had the same funny ache in my pelvic area...woohooooooooo.....Not gettin too exited yet though.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for next week. XXX

Thanks girls. :hug:

New to this site so still trying to figure all this out, will add in my chart and picture...hopefully soon :shrug:

So how long have you both been trying for...sorry to hear about your m/c's...it must be awful!!!

Cant send on the BBT chart, will do it at work tomorrow, the format at home isnt acceptable.

I have attached my pic to my profile however cant see it when I post...are you able to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->