1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

thanks hun :)

i went for a blood test but he ordered the wrong one, long story short it came back neg, but thats because he did the one that is the same as urine, but i needed the beta but i didnt get that one

What a muppet - I thought these doctors where supposed to be clever?!

oh get this ... my dr is out on vacation so i get this stupid guy.. hes like well urine is the same as blood work and im like excuse me NO ITS NOT.. i said i asked for THE BETA, i didnt need the reg blood test.. he is like, well re test on sat, i was like thanks.. for nothing, so i am trying to find a clinic over here that does the BETA any ideas girls

Hi girls!!

Babymaybe- Sorry to hear the old hag got you!:hugs:

Bella- Your driving me crazy! I keep coming over here to see if you have any news..! Im on tenderhooks here!!

Well everything going ok so far, lol its been 3 days since I fund out! Going for hcg beta's myself tomorrow so fx they are rising and this little one is snuggling in for the next 8 months!

Chins up girlies, Im keeping your seats warm!:hugs:

Hi girls!!

Babymaybe- Sorry to hear the old hag got you!:hugs:

Bella- Your driving me crazy! I keep coming over here to see if you have any news..! Im on tenderhooks here!!

Well everything going ok so far, lol its been 3 days since I fund out! Going for hcg beta's myself tomorrow so fx they are rising and this little one is snuggling in for the next 8 months!

Chins up girlies, Im keeping your seats warm!:hugs:

Hey, nice of you to drop by...hope its 3rd time lucky for you chick, fx :hugs:

i know right, i cant wait to say I HAVE MY BFP but not yet :) LOL but still no AF 3 days late now whoohoooo

Hey girls, How's everyone doing today?

Woke up this morning getting the usual pre-AF type cramps today....gutted!

Yesterday had a stitch feeling in my tummy for most of the day but now I'm convinced it was constipation :-(

DH says he has a CBFM somewhere...again gutted when I found out why. Hopefully he'll find it for me before AF arrives. Might as well use it if its there eh?

Babymad - Dont count yourself out just yet...you know you can still get af symptoms and still be pregnant - PMA. Have you tested? I'll not ask about the CBFM...I can guess!!! Hey - its there so just put it to some good use and let a positive thing come out of it :hug:

I'm STILL waiting on AF to arrive, been spotting for about 8 days now...its been getting darker and darker each day...i just wish it'd hurry up and come so that I can start thinking about a new cycle :muaha:

I'm STILL waiting on AF to arrive, been spotting for about 8 days now...its been getting darker and darker each day...i just wish it'd hurry up and come so that I can start thinking about a new cycle :muaha:

Hiya Angelcakes - have you thought about testing? Spotting seems to be going on for a long time or is that just how it is for you?

Snowbrdbella - I can stand the suspense here so must be a nightmare for you. Fx you BFP is near.

Hiya Angelcakes - have you thought about testing? Spotting seems to be going on for a long time or is that just how it is for you?

Babymaybe - Na, done a test yesterday :bfn: and temps WAY down and no I dont normally spot this long before af, usually just a couple of days. I could be wrong, but i defo felt pg this month, I just wonder if I was and it didnt stick and maybe this spotting is the result of it breaking up and af starting..do you think that can be possible???? But defo feel that its coming, like 2 days ago, I keep going to the toilet thinking 'this is it' and just some more spotting :dohh:

Babymaybe - Na, done a test yesterday :bfn: and temps WAY down and no I dont normally spot this long before af, usually just a couple of days. I could be wrong, but i defo felt pg this month, I just wonder if I was and it didnt stick and maybe this spotting is the result of it breaking up and af starting..do you think that can be possible???? But defo feel that its coming, like 2 days ago, I keep going to the toilet thinking 'this is it' and just some more spotting :dohh:
good luck hun!

Hi Girls, I thought I was out for this month. This morning when I wiped there was blood (sorry TMI) but now I've got to work there's nothing.

Angelcakes, I also have felt pregnant so hope we can both be pregnant for real! I'm hoping it's not just my mind playing tricks on me.

I put myself at 12-13dpo based on my O being CD14 or 15. I'm not gonna test until :witch: is officially late which is next Tues (max cycle length has been 29 with AF on CD30/1 and shortest 28 with AF CD29/1) Tests are too expensive to waste besides this morning's scare really upset me so have lost my PMA but it will return once I've had my sulk.

Good luck snowbrdbella8, really hope its a :bfp: for you

I went to the docs yesterday and was told I have low blood pressure. I cant remember what the reading was but I was quite surprised. I am pretty laid back but didn't realise how much.

Any way I googled it today and just saw it can be a sign of early pregnancy....why oh why can you look up everything on the internet. Stuff like that just adds fuel to the fire :rofl:

Feel stressed now so maybe my bp has gone back to normal.

aww is it full or spotting, could be implantation!... I'm 5 days late now, and my temps are high, but i am getting BFN, but i think this is my month, i dont know to be honest though, i was thinking AF would come today, but i woke up with a high temp, and nausea from hell today!

Angelcakes/babymad - this spotting thing is a bit weird. I'm on my 3rd day of really quite light spotting - mostly brown with some light red (sorry tmi). I normally have two days at the most and then a proper flow. Very strange. Maybe you're right angelcakes and there was one that didn't stick - don't want to think about that really. Either that or it could just be that we're super sensitive to what's going on and just notice the spotting earlier? I don't even have any AF pains and haven't since Tuesday. Isn't it odd that we're all experiencing the same?

I called up for my blood test results yesterday and was told that the doctor wants to see me. I've got to call back and make an appointment next week. I might ask him about it as I don't remember having spotting when I wasn't ttc.

Also DH has booked for his swimmers to be tested next Tuesday - bless him - he really is a star.

Snowbrdbella - still got my fx for you!

Well I'm supping a glass of red wine as it's been a really crappy week at work and now it's the weekend!!!! :hug: to you all

Angelcakes/babymad - this spotting thing is a bit weird. I'm on my 3rd day of really quite light spotting - mostly brown with some light red (sorry tmi). I normally have two days at the most and then a proper flow. Very strange. Maybe you're right angelcakes and there was one that didn't stick - don't want to think about that really. Either that or it could just be that we're super sensitive to what's going on and just notice the spotting earlier? I don't even have any AF pains and haven't since Tuesday. Isn't it odd that we're all experiencing the same?

I called up for my blood test results yesterday and was told that the doctor wants to see me. I've got to call back and make an appointment next week. I might ask him about it as I don't remember having spotting when I wasn't ttc.

Also DH has booked for his swimmers to be tested next Tuesday - bless him - he really is a star.

Snowbrdbella - still got my fx for you!

Well I'm supping a glass of red wine as it's been a really crappy week at work and now it's the weekend!!!! :hug: to you all

my dr wont give me blood work :( grrr.. hes a jerk, i got my fingers crossed for u also hun

Well spotting eventually stopped on thursday night when AF came to town. I have a docs appointment in a couple of weeks, think I might mention it to him, have been trying to read up on it on the internet (yes babymad - know how you feel about the internet...its like we dont need docs when we have the internet, just diagnose ourselves!!!:rofl:) and its not too common soo may try and find out what it means

Snowbrdbella8 - Well.......??????

Babymad - It could have just been implantation...do you feel like af is coming, do you have any pg signs?

Babymaybe - Good luck with the docs for you and your DH...keep us updated. How long does it take to get the results?

Hope you all have a fab weekend :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->