• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

Evening ladies,

Hope you're all feeling less irritable...surely thats a good sign though :o

Temp still high this morn, BB sensation gone, but got a tighness in my chest and twinges down stairs...could be down to the :witch: coming early!!

Part of me thinks these feelings/sensations are all in my head, think I'm going crazy!!!

Anyone tested yet?

no signs for me today :( 4 more days for AF to come,! fingers crossed, i am praying for my BFP.. with my august girls xox

Im not feeling too bad tonight thankyou Angelcakes, I just have these weird tingling pains running down my legs and sometimes in my groin area...weird:dohh:
My boobs are really achey tonight and tingley nipples but I think its because I had my underwired bra on all day, switched back to my comfy sports bra and they feel better now..

7 dpo tomorrow woohhoooo

I do have willpower, I peed in my cup ready to test and hen flushed it!! Really pleased with myself!!

:rofl:

I DONT have willpower...I peed in a cup yesterday and all the while saying aloud 'Dont do it, jacqui Dont do it' then another voice would say 'do it, do it!' so I tested....:rofl:

Dunno what I was expecting to see!:rofl:

U to beat me i got my cup out that's as far as i got :blush: XXX

Is it ok if I join you ladies???

I'm 6dpo and the waiting is driving me bonkers. I can't think of anything else except getting pregnant. Every damn twinge seems like a symptom and feel like a yo-yo, up one minute, down the next!

I have a pretty regular cycle so I'll be testing on the 26th as AF will be officially late by then.

Good luck everyone...

Reading these messages certainly help while away the time!

Hey Babymad and welcome to our thread..:happydance:

We are all too familiar with the dreaded 2ww on here, I have 3 days to go so should be testing sun/mon or both!:rofl:

Good Luck!!

ohhhh I have ewcm again....!!!
Just done a cp check and its white cm mixed in with clear stretchy cm (sorry tmi) am I bloody ovualting again or what???

lol

Jacqui - Wow you tested without OH. My DH would be soooo upset if he thought I was testing without him...although what they dont know wont hurt them i suppose...!!!

No symptoms today...although for the 3rd night in a row woke up at 1am with the sweats and a slight touch of spotting today and yesterday which is soooo not like me!!

Temps still high, but no cramps today, writing off the bb sensation cause I still think its all in my head.

10dpo...when do you think I could test? Oh I'm sooo nervous about testing, dont want a :bfn: :cry:

How are all your symptoms today? Anyone tested again...or just peed in a cup...just for the sake of it - Krissi, that made me lol ;o)

lol i peeded in a cup :( i caved in!! lol, was BFN but i am only 7PO so i am not worried yet :) lol anyone else test?

OOOHHHHHHH Angelcakes I would be thinking about poas in the next 2 days hun, how long is your LP? The spotting sounds promising though!!
Ive never had any spotting be it before af or implantation so dont know what thats like, but could be agood sign!

No more signs as yet for me and Im 8 dpo now:happydance:
bbs feel like thay are easing offf :cry:
Still have snotty nose and achey neck, cp still high and soft, cm is white and lotiony.

I had weird tingling in my uterus area last night which I have nevr had before, still got the aches in my pubic area and running down the inside of my legs..:dohh:

Does anyone get the sensation that their nippples are like burning.tingling every now and agin??

Oh well af due wed so we shall seeeeeeeeeeeeee..!

Hi Girls

Hope you're all ok and not going too crazy trying not to poas. I managed to resist. Am still getting those pinching feelings below belly button. Feel quite tired today but other than that no symptom. Had 21 day blood test yesterday so will call next week for results.

How's everyone doing.........?

Does anyone get the sensation that their nippples are like burning.tingling every now and agin??

I get this too xxxjacquixxx but it really is every now and again and quite mild so I think it's just in my head...maybe it isn't if you get it too???????

OK I'm getting a bit freaked out now :wacko:- this pinching below my tummy button is really strong and has been going on for a couple of days. Do you reckon it could be implantation????? Surely you can't feel something that small? Maybe my pg symptoms imagination has just gone craaaaaaaaazy again?

Afternoon ladies,

How are you all doing...any one tested yet? When are you all due AF?

Well Jacqui, poas today... :bfn:. I'm soo confused, had some more spotting again yesterday and a slight temp dip this morn...when I entered is into FF it changed my OV date from CD13 to CD9, which means defo no chance for me this month...I'm soooooooo sad. Really thought this was our month, had loads of, obviously imaginery, symtoms this month. Which now means I'm 16 dpo and due the :witch: on Wednesday. :cry::cry::cry::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oh well thats 12 months down...time to call the doctors :cry:

Hope you all have some good news soon to cheer me up and give me some hope x

OK I'm getting a bit freaked out now :wacko:- this pinching below my tummy button is really strong and has been going on for a couple of days. Do you reckon it could be implantation????? Surely you can't feel something that small? Maybe my pg symptoms imagination has just gone craaaaaaaaazy again?

Babymaybe - having obsessed over these websites for months now, it sure does sound like implantation bleeding. How many dpo are you?

I know how you feel with them being in your imagination...you're not alone :blush:

Afternoon ladies,

How are you all doing...any one tested yet? When are you all due AF?

Well Jacqui, poas today... :bfn:. I'm soo confused, had some more spotting again yesterday and a slight temp dip this morn...when I entered is into FF it changed my OV date from CD13 to CD9, which means defo no chance for me this month...I'm soooooooo sad. Really thought this was our month, had loads of, obviously imaginery, symtoms this month. Which now means I'm 16 dpo and due the :witch: on Wednesday. :cry::cry::cry::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oh well thats 12 months down...time to call the doctors :cry:

Hope you all have some good news soon to cheer me up and give me some hope x

Big :hug: to you angelcakes xxxxxxx
My body too is very clever at imaginary symptoms lol!

I hope you get some answers from your doc and it leads to you getting a swift :bfp: soon hon.

Do you always have a 19 day luteal phase???

Wow thats really long, Ive not heard of an extra long LP before !

Anyways, yes I tested with a Clearblue and it took ages for the window to go white agin, so i opened the case and there is a super faint, almost not there blue line...........not counting my chickens as yet though as it was about 10 mins and I took it from the case.....I cant help it , I have to destruct them!

Take a look at my jounal page 14 if you wanna check out my imaginary lines! :rofl:

Babymaybe - having obsessed over these websites for months now, it sure does sound like implantation bleeding. How many dpo are you?

I know how you feel with them being in your imagination...you're not alone :blush:

Thanks angelcakes - the more time I spend here the more I realise that I'm not going completely cookoo and that there's lots of ladies going through the same thing! I think I'm 9DPO today and the pinching is a lot less today but not really any other symptoms apart from really vivid dreams and brooding over every baby or small child I see. :witch: due 21st.

I read in your post that you're off to see the doctor - have you been before? I went last month and had some blood tests but he did'nt seem overly worried that we'd been ttc for over 12 months with no :bfp:

Sorry to hear you think you're out this month - fingers crossed for your new cycle.

Jacqui - Thanks, had all my hopes on this month...as DH had said that if this month fails then its time to go to the docs...and I just feel that by going to the docs is like admitting we have a problem...anyway lets not dwell on it, I have to stay positive...there is always next month...oh well in fact there isnt...we fly to Dubai for a holiday in 7 weeks time so DH would prefer to not try next month just in case we fell pregnant...just in case...what do you all fell about flying in your first trimester? I dont want to put it off for another month, does he not know I'm desperate :cry:

Yeh, dont know what the whole 19 day luteal phase is all about. I had only put my figures into FF for this month, so after your query I put last months in as well and it looks like I OV'd on CD10 last month, so looks like I'm just an early OV girl...problem is my period can last for about 7-8 days...so I'd literally have just sent the :witch: packing!!! Doesnt leave me much time eh!!! Plus side it at least i know this for next time...whenever that may be ;o)

Anyone else have an extra long luteal phase?

Looking good for yout though lady, when do you think you'll test again, just to confirm your :bfp: Oh fingers and toes crossed for you chick. Sorry, what is and how do i check your journal?

Babymaybe - God exact same symptoms as me...I'm sure you'll have more luck than me though. When will you test? Not been to the docs yet, we'll go soon though, will just wait until AF eventually comes this month...although still trying to stay positive :roll: So you have had bloods taken, what other tests do they do for women, I take it the guys just need to provide a sample?

Babycakes - I finally plucked up the courage to go to the doc last month and like you say it was a bit like admitting there was a problem. It might just be him, but he was really like 'don't worry- it's not unusual'. He did all the normal health checks like BMI, blood pressure and then arranged for blood tests which I was supposed to have 7 days before AF. This included routine tests for anemia, diabetes, kidney funtion etc and these were all normal and then there was also a progesterone test, presumabley to check for O. But I must have messed up my dates :dohh:because the result was inconclusive - they couldn't tell if I'd o'd or not. I think, looking back at when AF turned up, i'd gone too early. So I went again last week and hopefully have got the dates right this cycle!

DH went for a 'check up' too which involved a quick look over his bits(poor bloke :blush: he was so good about it) And then he has to give a sample which he's planning to do next week. Although I keep telling him to hold off in case it is our month.

If :witch: does come along for you this time I would advise you to make that appointment. It actually made me feel better and more positive that I was doing something about it. At least it can identify if there is an actual problem and then hopefully it can be dealt with.

Keep positive
xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back