1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

Big :hug: to you babe, thanks for that. Has defo made me feel better about going to the docs. At least that way we can find out if there is anything wrong and fix it, if not then we can continue to enjoy each other and hope for a :bfp: soon.

Let me know how you get on this month :hugs: xx

Hello - thought I would come along and update. Well 12DPO today and no sign of her yet.:happydance: The pinching feelings are getting less frequent but more painful - they're not like AF cramps. I've had three really rubbish nights sleep and had to get up 3 times last night to wee! My skins improved although that does tend to happen before AF arrives. I'm resisting the urge to test and will try my hardest to wait until at least Thursday. Tyring not to get my hopes up too much as I've been here before and then been really disappointed - linking all these symptoms to being pg could of course all be in my head.:dohh:
Here's hoping................

xxxxxxx

Hi all,

I am new here. I am CD23, DPO 10 and am def not pg this cycle.... :-(

Just wanted to wish all the 2wwers baby dust!!!!

Hey girls, hows everyone today??

Still in the running babymaybe......some ladies dont get their bfps for ages after their missed af..look as Sammielouize, shes 3 weeks late, been testing forever and got her bfp yesterday! wohoo how amazing is that?

Angelcakes- the docs is the way forward hun, you may just need some clomid or something to give you a kick start..fx for you too sweetie. xxxx

Many congrats on your :bfp: Jacqui. It's really nice that you're checking in on us still hanging on in here.

I'm CD24 which is 10dpo. One minute I'm convinced I 'feel' pregnant and the next I'm telling myself I'm imagining it and getting my hopes up. :confused:

Never noticed cramping before my period until I started TTC. Now it seems to happen from ovulation day til :witch: day. Although tummy feels different but it might just be gas! Seem to get a lot of twinges but I think it's too early. Boobs still the same although the badboys are pretty big already so a subtle change wouldn't be noticed lol

I'm into the 1WW....only 6 days til testing and 6 more days of symptom spotting! ARGH!

Good luck girlies.

hey godo luck girls ;) LOL, aug 8 girls are lucky so far :):)

ok so i am 2 days late on my AF... i got blood work waiting for the results, i got a BFN this morning, but i dont feel like AF is coming... so we will see, i was nausea today, and cotton mouth feeling.. how is everyone else doing

Jacqui - Huge big :hug: to you for your :bfp: , thats amazing, you must be thrilled chick :happydance:

Babymaybe - Well have you tested yet, whats the verdict, :bfp: ???

Snowbrdbella8 - Looking great for you this month...fingers crossed for you :bfp: soon

Alchemist - Welcome, I'm not preggers also, looks like :witch: is coming defo tonight/tomorrow!!! I'll prob be starting a thread called 'Aug 20 - CD1' tomorrow, you'll be more than welcome, we all need all the friends/support we can get :blush:

Well - I'm sorry to report but I'm out. I've had spotting today and it's following the normal way in which the old witch makes her appearance. I'm gutted and just shows that all the symptoms I thought I had were probably just to do with AF. Had a little sob in the toilets at work today:cry: and then made it worse by going to mothercare to buy a colleague who's just had a baby a prezzie. Why did I do it? Had to leave and forgot the present.

So here I go again. Will wait until first due of proper AF to start CD1.

snowbrdbella/babymad - baby dust to you girlies still in

I need a large drink and some chocolate.........

Many congrats on your :bfp: Jacqui. It's really nice that you're checking in on us still hanging on in here.

I'm CD24 which is 10dpo. One minute I'm convinced I 'feel' pregnant and the next I'm telling myself I'm imagining it and getting my hopes up. :confused:

Never noticed cramping before my period until I started TTC. Now it seems to happen from ovulation day til :witch: day. Although tummy feels different but it might just be gas! Seem to get a lot of twinges but I think it's too early. Boobs still the same although the badboys are pretty big already so a subtle change wouldn't be noticed lol

I'm into the 1WW....only 6 days til testing and 6 more days of symptom spotting! ARGH!

Good luck girlies.

Sorry chick, never seen your message there, do you have a long luteal phase like me? I'm 17-18 days!!! Fx for you this month :hugs:

Babymaybe - Oh hun, thats a shame, I know exactly how you feel, i was so sure this month. I never have any sypmtoms of af coming until a couple of days before when I start spotting. But this month there was loads of wee things...

Nevermind, we always have next month. Are you charting...I have found out so much about my/my cylce from charting that will hopefully help me next month.

We have to stay positive...IT WILL HAPPEN for us, I'm sure of it :hugs:

I'll create a 'Aug 20 - CD 1' thread tomorrow (cause still just spotting today), will you join me?

Go get that large drink and chocolate - your deserve it x

aww im sorry girl :( i hope nexy cycle is it for u.... ;( lots of baby dust ur way..

and im 2 days late now.. so im praying, if u need to talk pm me!

Thanks Angelcakes - just gotta pick ourselves back up and start all over again - sounds like a song doesn't it?! Defo see you on the Aug 20 - CD1 thread! Here's hoping it's our cycle this time chick :hugs:

Thanks Snowbrdbella - fingures and toes crossed for you - I'll look our for your posts

xxxxx

thanks. im just scared, because i got a bfn, and i thought it would show by now, so maybe im not pregnant my mind is messing with me:(

I'm really sorry about the :witch: getting you Babymaybe. I know how hard it is to get positive again when you manage to convince yourself this is it. Fingers crossed for next month.

Angelcakes, thanks for noticing me! I've been lurking for ages but only joined last week. To be honest I'm not sure how long my lp is as i'm not temping or using opks. I just go by cm changes. Plus I have a pretty regular cycle. I'm getting the pre-af cramps so I think I'm out this month :-(
Next month I'll start with opks cos I think I might just be mis-timing it.

I'm also in a mega mood so thats a sure sign af's getting ready to make an appearance!

Babymad - I would defo recommend using opk or charting, as well as cm. I have a very regular 28 day cycle, however this month had ewcm after my ov date, so you can never really be too sure. I've got a couple of months charting behind me now and hoping all this new info will help me this next cycle. How long have you been trying for?

Snowbrdbella8 - Well any :bfp: or :witch: to report on?

still no AF, and still BFN.. still waiting.. been sleeping all day! LOL seriously worke up this morning, and passed backed out until 2pm.. i am so tired, i dont know why

Maybe cause your pg :happydance:

Was looking at your signature...how long is your cycle!!!!

Hey Girlies

Spotting really light today so thought I would use my last test just in case and of course:bfn: I'm certified poas crazy :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Babymad - sorry you think your out too this time round.
Snowbrdbella - can you get a blood test??

Hope you all had/having good days - babymaybe is back with PMA today! Bring it on!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->