1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
My temp was up this morning as it should be :wohoo:

Now another TWW....praying I can stay sane!

My goal is to wait to POAS until the 29th because AF should definitely have arrived by then. Going to try to not think that EVERY SINGLE thing that happens to me is a pregnancy sign as well!

Stay busy, and try to get through! Anyone who is in a similar situation please feel free to join and maybe we can help keep each other sane through the mess! :thumbup:

LOTS of :dust: to all!

Here's to a little chick or chiclette being made around EASTER!

Best egg hunt ever :happydance:

hi! i'll be your TWW buddy. i will be 1 DPO around friday or saturday. still waiting for the O and im doing an OPK to see when. my temp this morning was 96.7 but that was my first temp ever so im not sure what that means. took it at about 5:45am. do u symptom spot? i sure do. been doing it since the day we BD'ed. im terrible :haha: are you feeling anything right now?

hi! i'll be your TWW buddy. i will be 1 DPO around friday or saturday. still waiting for the O and im doing an OPK to see when. my temp this morning was 96.7 but that was my first temp ever so im not sure what that means. took it at about 5:45am. do u symptom spot? i sure do. been doing it since the day we BD'ed. im terrible :haha: are you feeling anything right now?

Yes I tend to symptom spot like crazy lol....trying not to as much this time but I know I will get sucked in! haha

I have cramps and a headache today which is unusual for me as I RARELY get a headache, but could be the weather who knows! lol

Hope you get a + OPK soon! And as far as your temps go you have to temp every day around the same time and just see what they do...after you ovulate it will go up from whatever is your normal pre O temps! And then you hope they stay elevated past when AF is due because that's a REALLY good sign you will get your BFP!

Fingers crossed for us! and Lots of :dust:

Yes I tend to symptom spot like crazy lol....trying not to as much this time but I know I will get sucked in! haha

I have cramps and a headache today which is unusual for me as I RARELY get a headache, but could be the weather who knows! lol

Hope you get a + OPK soon! And as far as your temps go you have to temp every day around the same time and just see what they do...after you ovulate it will go up from whatever is your normal pre O temps! And then you hope they stay elevated past when AF is due because that's a REALLY good sign you will get your BFP!

Fingers crossed for us! and Lots of :dust:

im trying not too as well. i thought i was pregnant last month and turned out to be a BFN because i was convincing myself that i was and making myself feel all these sorts of symptoms. i am trying not to think about it but i cant seem to stay off this site lol. i am feeling some twinges of pain though but that could just be from ovulation. i havent a clue. i will use my opk this evening to see and do my temp tomorrow morning around the same time as i get up pretty early for work. i know i will probably test sooner then i should too. i am so impatient lol

prettyd- you are NOT alone trust me! And I drive myself crazy with symptoms, but it does seem to actually help being on this site and getting to talk to others about it! Usually I get really bad around the time when implantation could occur....I'm looking for ANY sign that I might be feeling implantation and then after that I feel like crap until AF starts....Like you I'm sure its because I have myself convinced its going to happen and that I'm pregnant and then its always a BFN

Oh well its part of the nature of trying to get pregnant! As long as we know we aren't alone we are good! :thumpup: :flower:

this site is very cool and helpful. hopefully i will actually feel the real deal this time and not just make it all up in my head lol. im guessing i will test starting around the 29th. im thinking i have a really slim change this time because we only bd'ed on 4/12. so if i ovulate tomorrow then that means the sperm would have to be still holding on up to this point and i read that they only survive up to 5 days so im trying not to get my hopes up. i hope u get ur :bfp: !!!!!

PrettyD , any chance you can get a bd in tonight to up your chances?

It's definitely worth trying! Today would be a really optimal day for you!

I know what its like when they are too tired or you are too tired....we go through that a lot!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

thanks! fingers crossed for u as well. let me know if u start to feel anything. i wanna know all ur symptoms haha

haha I thought we were trying to NOT do that! lol silly us!....I hope I don't even start thinking about symptoms for a few more days because really they say you dont have symptoms until you HCG gets higher and I wouldn't even implant until next week sometime

should feel "good" for the next few days :thumbup:

haha I thought we were trying to NOT do that! lol silly us!....I hope I don't even start thinking about symptoms for a few more days because really they say you dont have symptoms until you HCG gets higher and I wouldn't even implant until next week sometime

should feel "good" for the next few days :thumbup:

lol u are right. and i probably wouldnt implant until next week as well if the swimmers are still hanging out in here. i order a box of 3 first response tests that should come in the mail today. gonna try to hold out as long as possible before i take them. i am feeling really discouraged though. i dont think it will happen for me

Don't get too down....you never know what might happen! Plus he could come home tonight and be totally ready to go which would be like PERFECT timing!

lots of :dust: your way!!

Hiya all! Yip im also in the 2ww. My oh and I been trying since july last year. Desperately hoping this is our month. Gonna do my first hpt on friday (if I can wait that long ) lol. Having lots of cramping pinching feeling since 3dpo. Lots of white cm tmi (I dont usually get this after ov). Starving even after my dinner last couple of days also very thirsty too. Also keep getting light headed. Hope im not looking into things too much but deffo feel different this month so super excited! Good luck everyone!

Hiya all! Yip im also in the 2ww. My oh and I been trying since july last year. Desperately hoping this is our month. Gonna do my first hpt on friday (if I can wait that long ) lol. Having lots of cramping pinching feeling since 3dpo. Lots of white cm tmi (I dont usually get this after ov). Starving even after my dinner last couple of days also very thirsty too. Also keep getting light headed. Hope im not looking into things too much but deffo feel different this month so super excited! Good luck everyone!

that sounds so promising!! im sure u will get ur BFP soon. keep me informed! i want to test my cm but i dont know what i would be looking for or how to do it. any help ladies?

Don't get too down....you never know what might happen! Plus he could come home tonight and be totally ready to go which would be like PERFECT timing!

we will see lol. im hoping that one of the little guys is patiently waiting for my egg lol. i know this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life haha

Oh my goodness this is so exciting!! Sounds like it very well might be your month! :thumbup:

I'm fairly certain my telltale sign will be having sore bbs...I NEVER have them...not during ovulation, not during the TWW, not during AF....so I just have this feeling that the cycle where all of a sudden they are sore I will know! haha....at least I'm hoping for some awesome sign like that!

Good luck and please let us know! :dust: your way! :flower:

we will see lol. im hoping that one of the little guys is patiently waiting for my egg lol. i know this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life haha

Let's hope! and we will be here waiting with you! :thumbup:

Hi there! Sorry to intrude but you ladies seem very well informed when it comes to ovulation :)
How do you know what dpo you are when your cycle changes? In the past 6 mos my cycle has varied from 26-31 days. It makes it hard to know when to test! We only did it once this month-April fools day! Lol! I tested on Monday because my boobs have been SO sore and swelled but the digital was negative. Im not sure if that is accurate or too soon??? If my period decides to be 28 days this month it will be due on the 22nd.

Hi I will deffo keep everyone posted! Not too sure how the replys and posts work just my 2nd post so please bear with me getting used to the site lol. Well I dont know if cm means too much although when I was pregnant before had lots of white cm same as I do now. But on the other hand heard some ladies say its normal for them after ov. Think everyone is different. How many dpo are you? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->